Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loans - NOC NOT RECEIVED OF TWO WHEELER

ANAND SHANKAR SADUL
I HAVE BOUGHT TWO WHEELER FROM BAJAJ AND LOAN AVAILED FROM BAJAJ FINANCE WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED IN THE MONTH OF OCTOMBER 2008 BUT THE NOC FOR THE SAME IS NOT RECEIVED FOR THE SAME . I AM TRYING IT FROM LAST FOUR MONTHS AND NOBODY IS RESPONDING IT PROPERLY AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY SERVICE MANAGER FOR THE SAME IN THE BRANCH . STAFF NEGLECTS THE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS.PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAME .
ANAND

Comments

N Dec 16, 2013 by
bhaitiauto

Best Review
mrinmoy automobiles dee id, and pass word

I WANT BAJAJ XCD THAT IS WHY I WANT TWO WHEELAR LOAN

i have adress proof and id with me, and i have all document with me, so pls kindly provide me loan.

please send me my noc lettere or call me on my number 9375862603 i am disagree with your finance

I, Deeapk Anthony brought a Bajaj CT-100 in year 2004 It was financed by Bajaj Finance, I have paid all the EMIs and other dues in 2006, (My Proposal No. is 12821), but till Sept. 2009, I can't get NOC from Bajaj Finance.

Pls. look into the matter seriously and send me NOC immediately.

Deepak Anthony
Garhi Sanjar Khan
Malihabad, Lucknow
Pin: 227 111
Mob.: 09415009461 / 09369978105

WANT BAJAJ PULSAR 150 THAT IS WHY I WANT TWO WHEELAR LOAN. PLEASE GIVE ME PROSSES OF TWO WHEELAR LOAN. THANKS

i want to check my loan status & loan tracker is required

I complete my loans but still now i dont have noc. please tell me what I will do?

tn37 at5845

sir i have a platina bike purcesed through bajaj two wheeler finance. my loan account is 22537.rightnow iwant check my loan status &loan tracker is required best at earliar

thanks

regards
s thirumaran

I HAVE BOUGHT TWO WHEELER FROM VANDANA BAJAJ AUTO RAIPUR AND LOAN AVAILED FROM BAJAJ FINANCE (LOAN NO. 466009648) WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2009(AS PER THE TERM AND CONDITION OF THE FINANCE, I HAVE PAID ALL THE DUES OR PREMIMUM ACOODING TO TERM AND CONDITION) .
I WOULD LIKE KNOW THE EXACT REASON WHY I AM NOT GETTING MY NOC FOR THE SAME. KINDLY LET ME CLEAR AS EARLIST AS POSSIBLE.

SEVAK RAM VERMA
D.KAMAL

R.NO:A0187664

I, kamal d brought a Bajaj discover-es in year 2005 It was financed by Bajaj Finance, I have paid all the EMIs and other dues in 2008, (My Lone No. is 549012166), I can't get NOC from Bajaj Finance,
today i call costomer care no mrs.mari attan the call she say my 28 due was pending i am all redy paid
i am paid 28 due in the dhanalakshmi bank my cheque no:4814883 amount :RS.1475/- in my account
cleared 11/03/2008, my bank acc no:84.1.30197 pls very fiy .

Pls. look into the matter seriously and send me NOC immediately.

D.KAMAL
NANDANAM,
TC 75/40(1),
KADAKAMPALLY ROAD,
ANAYARA PO,
TRIVANDRUM

I HAVE BOUGHT TWO WHEELER FROM BAJAJ on 2.2.1998 AND LOAN AVAILED FROM BAJAJ auto FINANCE WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED IN 2000 BUT THE NOC FOR THE SAME IS NOT RECEIVED FOR THE SAME . I AM TRYING IT FROM LAST eight years AND NOBODY IS RESPONDING IT PROPERLY AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY SERVICE MANAGER FOR THE SAME IN THE BRANCH . STAFF NEGLECTS THE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS.PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAME .Scooter No PB 11 K 4980
Charanjit Singh

send the balance details of proposal no 543001899
murali

how can see my loan status..i am purchesing two weeler two year back.i am in chennai, please send me office contact address and number in chennai.

I HAVE BOUGHT TWO WHEELER FROM BAJAJ AND LOAN AVAILED FROM BAJAJ FINANCE WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED IN THE MONTH OF OCTOMBER 2009 BUT THE NOC FOR THE SAME IS NOT RECEIVED FOR THE SAME . I AM TRYING IT FROM LAST THREE MONTHS AND NOBODY IS RESPONDING IT PROPERL. STAFF NEGLECTS THE CUSTOMER PROBLEMS.PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAME . MY LOAN NO. IS 3497 (VEH. NO. KL 3 Q 6052)

SREENIVASAN NAIR
PATHANAMTHITTA
KERALA, INDIA

Dear All

I need to be close my two wheeler loan ( Bike No-OR02AM-7728, BAJAJ PULSUR) asap.I returned 3 times fro local office at forest park, Bhubaneswar.So I need to setteled asap. Let me know what will do for settelment.And just get feedback from ur collection person regarding my payment.Accually I was working with Hydrabad base company so I always move Bhubaneswar to Hydrabad and From march I may be transfer to HO.( Hydrabad ).so i need settelment within a week.

Ashish

hi i siraj, now i m plan to buy bajaj discover 135dtsi, can i know about what is the procedure for loans, and also i need emi details, sorry i cant go go to show room, bcase i m in gulf, so please help an tel me the deatil

thanks/Regards
Siraj
Abu Dhabi

respected sir,
i have forclosed 4/12/2009 my vehicle no. TN69U4633 and proposal no. 4470-12340 bajaj two wheeler ct 100 vehicle.please give me the noc letter for your bajaj finance immediatly. please sent through my address given belw.
thankinging you sir. your's faithfully,
ADDRESS.
M.POOL
2/102, THEERKANKULAM, ASIRVATHAPURAM, (628613)
SATTANKULAM TALUK,