Bajaj Pulsar 150 - NOC not yet Received due past 4 months

Vaibhav H Bagde
The General Manager
BAFL - Pune,

I have purchased a Bajaj pulsar 150 cc through BAFL Proposal # 56925 Dt 12/05/2003, Reg # KA03EJ2652.
This is to bring to your notice that i have completly paid all the installments and also paid all the due pertaining to the loan to the BAFL office @ Bangalore Melleswaram on 27th dec 2008. i was informed by the office staff that i will be recieving the NOC certificate to my residential address by 45 working days, but i have not recieved any information.
I noticed in the local news(TV9 channel), about BAFL not providing NOC certificates for the loans that been completed.

I would you like to please send me the NOC certificate ASAP.

Vaibhav

Comments

please send me account statement.& also send me fourcloser amount, on my e-mail id
kailash shantiram varne.

N Aug 7, 2012 by
promila cheetu

The General Manager
Ludhiana
I have purchased a Bajaj pulsar 150 cc through bajaj service center, G T Road Ludhiana
This is to bring to your notice that i have got R C of Bajaj platina But Ihave purchase Pullser 150 cc Chaissis No 44971 in April 23, 2012. i was informed by the office staff that i will be recieving the R C of bajaj platina When i go to Service center For complaint then the manager speeks very rudly & Misbehaved with me He want 500 hunderd Rs for correction.

I would you like to please help me ..

Dr. Umesh Kant Cheetu