Bajaj Xcd 125 - Mileage Problem

Complainant1435966
I took the bajaj XCD bike last year september(sept-07), the company says that it will give 109k.m/ltr. In newspaper also it was given that the bike gives 109km/ltr, so we took the bike.But i am getting around 45-55 kms/ltr. I am a student i take bike to my college which is 22 kms from my home, and because of less mileage i have to put petrol daily, i cant afford it. I went to the dealer he has not done anything about the mileage. I went 20 times to the dealer regarding mileage problem. Plz help me, the vehicle registration no.-KA-41, J-8444. I took the vehicle from Popular Bajaj Showroom at Banshankari 3rd Stge, Bangalore...

Comments

Regarding avrage of Bajaj XCD 125 - Bajaj XCD 125

As per your company Advertiesment about the average of the Bajaj XCD M/cycle 109 Km/Lt.. I have purchased Bajaj XCD Motor Cycle in the month of May 2008 from your authorised dealer M/s Vandna Auto G.E. Road Raipur. At the time of first servicing I have specialy told that the avarage of my M/cycle is not above then 40 Km/Lt. service manager has promised me that the avarage will be enhanced up to 80 Km/Lt minimum. But even after Second servicing the avrage of the said M/cycle is still not increesed at present my Bajaj XCD is giving only 40 Km/Lt, which is more un-economical for me, and also against the claim of your Company advertiesment, and good will.
Therefore I once again request you to kidly Instruct your authorised service center M/s Vandna Bajaj Auto, Raipur to do needfull, within 15 days of this request otherwise I will proceed accordengly for which your company will be held responsible
Yours faithfully
Parmanand Sharma, 340, FCI Colony Changorabhata, Raipur(CG)
Mobile No. 9406030896

when a poor student apporache you to help regarding your average but you did not care this type of mistake you take at the bottom. you have not any dare.

pl. tell me the average of XCD 125 excactily at now after so many experince.

yes ..this boke...is full of problems with no mileage ; bajaj is cheating custmers.

XCD BAJAJ BIKE NOT GIVEN PROPER AVRAGE - XCD BAJAJ BIKE

BAJAJ LTD. COMPANY DECLEARD FORM ADD, BAJAJ XCD BIKE IS GEVIN 80 PLUS AVARGE

BUT MY BIKE IS NOT GIVEN TO MORE THAN 40 PER KM AVARGE

my XCD 125 which i bought at 13th march, 2008 is not giving the good average as it was gauranteed. It is just giving 50 to 55 per litere.I usually take it for sarvice at regular intervals even then its average is not good.So please give me some solotion for this problem.

Hi I have also the same problem.

Bajaj Auto Company claims 109 kmpl mileage for XCD125CC bike.
I purchased the bike on 8th March, 2008 from Popular Baja, Kormangala, Bangalore. I have regularly got all the services done. In all services, i have complained about the same, but in vain.

Once htey got me to measure it and did cheating to show-up it approx 70 kmpl. But actual as per petrol consuption and odometer reading, its 45-50 kmpl.

I do agree... I also bought Baja XCD125 in October 2007 when it was launched. I got impressed after seeing the extra ordinary Advertisements i, e,
1. Milage which they were showing as 109Km/Ltr under test condition
2, Comparing this bike with another

I do approached the dealer but my Gr8 Bike has never exceeded more than the magic figure of 50Km/Ltr.

I would like to know whether I can approach Consumer court for filing a case on Bajaj.

I am from Chennai... Your help is highly appreciated.

i m also riding my bike from 2 and half year, i didnt get any problem in this.
Even i didnt get the average below 65 kmpl...i m running my bike at constatnt speed of 45-50 km/hr.
I m shifting gear very nicely and not accelerating too much, not using brake to much and not using clutch frequently.
Now a days i hav to go on highway, i m getting the average of 80-85 kmpl.
For that u also hav to maintain ur vehicle very nicely, i m servicing my bike every 2 month and every 4 month i m changing the engine oil and also tuning the carburettor.
being human with vehicle, u will also get gud performance, for that u hav to love ur vehicle...ha haha

This is the BIG problem of Bajaj motorcycle.
This is a DREAM of getting 80 kms/ltr with Bajaj motorcycle !!!
Honda and Yamaha also getting around 45-55 kms/ltr.

So what is the EXTRA of Bajaj motorcycle ?...

Bajaj have to improve their reputation and service.

And important thing HONESTY.

I forgot about the SOUND !!!

To much loud after 6 or 8 months.

WHY ?...
What is the problem ?...

HA HA HA WHAT A FAKE COMMENT WRITTEN BY Chaitanya Pithawa
JUST ...making people foul...

i do servicing in every 2 months
i change oil in every two months
i ride bike at constatnt speed of 45-50 km/hr.
I m shifting gear very nicely
not accelerating too much,
not using brake to much
not using clutch frequently
and ride on high way 90% times because i live beside HIGH WAY

the person has written that you have to love your bike and is teaching how to ride..FUNNY VERY FUNNY

FACT IS INSPITE OF SO MUCH CARRING ...X CD 125 DTSI NEVER GIVES MILAGE OF EVEN 55 ON HIGH WAY ----forget about the city???????????

any one wants to give any feed back how to improve contact on contact.vicky@yahoo.com

fake comment:-
i m also riding my bike from 2 and half year, i didnt get any problem in this.
Now a days i hav to go on highway, i m getting the average of 80-85 kmpl.

just now i took the second hand bike and should see the mileage

I don't know what is the actual mileage .Even I ride XCD but it doesn't gives constant mileage and performance.It gives around 45-50 kmpl.It also have a problem of oil leakage.This a toy bike.Bajaj don't know anything about mileage and keeps adverstising"This will go 109kmpl, that will go 102kmpl, Not a single bike of bajaj gives an average of more than 80kmpl.not sure* may be less!

I agree with that fake comment. That is impossible.I think he is joking and for that "hahaha".

I am planning to buy another efficient bike.Anyone out there suggest me!
Thanks.