Balaji Infratel - tower installation

SANTOSH KRISHNA NIKAM on Apr 19, 2011
I am Krishna Tatoba Nikam from State:- Maharashtra A/P:-Narsobawadi Dist:- Kolhapur; Tal:- Shirol Pin:-416104.In my town I have my own road touch n.a. plot of 80x20 sq.ft.I am interested to erect mobile tower on my plot on rent basis.If your company is looking for the spot in this region then I am ready to contract with the company.Please contact on over mentioned postal address or Mo.No.9404261857 Phone No. (02322) 270218,skn_68@rediffmail.com
Property holder's name:- KRISHNA TATOBA NIKAM
PAN NO. ABPPN3953R
NAME:- KRISHNA TATOBA NIKAM
FATHER'S NAME:- TATOBA KRISHNA NIKAM
DATE OF BIRTH;-01.06.1951
INSTALLATION AND RESIDANTIAL ADDRESS:-
State:- Maharashtra A/P Narsobawadi Tal:- Shirol Dist:- Kolhapur;Pin:-416104.PROPERTY DETAILS:- FREEE SPACE N.A. ROAD TOUCH PLOT OF 1600 S.Q.FEET CONTACT NO:- 9404261857 (02322) 270218
Application Date:-11/01/2011 Request No:- 6283331 Vendor No received from balaji infratel is INSU88B/ETI/31.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 30, 2013 by
sheshdhar pandey

Respected sir
my name is sheshdhar pandey.we will already talk on phone.due to phone lost.i lost u r number.i want more information about tower installation.already i have given property detale .but some thing remaning.this is my mobile number 8108396393 and my email id-shesh541pandey@gmail.i want to provide u my property detale plus i want to talk with u plz provide me u r contact number as soon as possible i m wating for ur reply.take action as soon as possible.

Balaji Infratel - tower installation