Bangalore Telecom - Dead Phone and Broad Band

raghunelli
When my landline was cross connected to one of TATA Indicom landline, I had registered a complaint on 23 Jan. They took almost 10 days to rectify the problem. This too, after twice I visted thier office (IIM-B exchange), complained to higher authorities including DDG (PG) Delhi. Sorry to say that, during those10 days, they never attended the problem even for once, for their own reasons. During these period, all the TATA calls were accessible to me and I believe, my calls were accessible to them.
Now from last 3 days my broad band is not working at all. No one seems to be interested to attend the problem. No one picks up the call in Exchange. Please advise what I should do next. To wake them up, shall I have to repeat the same exercise of complaining highest authority againn?

Comments

ganesh

shifting of telephone - Bangalore Telecom

I have shifted my house (same telephone exchange area - local shifting) in May 2008 and i have applied for shifting my telephone wide OB :-99818048 dated 21st May 2008. Even after 10 months it has not happened.
1st main, 8th Cross, Gururajlayout, Doddanekundi, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 37

I have given a request to shift my landline phone from Mathikere to HBR Layout. Refer OB No : 93136469 dated 13-May-2009. It is almost 3 weeks over, I have not got my phone shifted. Please look into the problem and do the needful as early as possible.

CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO PEENYA EXCHANGE AND MR. VIJAYAKUMAR, ENGINEER CONCERNED.

My phone is not working since December 2008. In between it has granted its blessings for One or two days. Now It is under Kumbhakarna Scheme.

I have contacted umteen times and personally several visits to Area Manager-North Shri.Chandrappa and even faxed a written complaint also.

Till today no Action.

I think being government work is God's work, they are awaiting the god attention to the above.

My connection is with BSNL- HAL division.
I joined the Kumbhakarna Scheme 45 days before.
I think after many a complaints, nothing happened.
Have to wait for God's blessings.

I had requested for Broadband service and just want to know the status. The waiting list number is VIJ43061.

it is normal, none of the telephones are answered. they are busy with their personal issues outside. the attitude is horrible if you meet them in person. Privatization is the only way to get these people punished.
N Jul 16, 2011 by
sujeet sinha Telecom  - Bhagalpur, Bhagalpur, Bihar, India

Telephone not working - Telecom

Telephone Line disorder- 2400450 & 2406600. In spite of repeated complaints regarding phone disorder the request is unattended.
Address- Sri S N SINHA , Near Holy Family , Katahalbari , Tilkamanjhi, Bhagalpur.
Cell No - 9431213519.
N Sep 28, 2011 by
jps_saha Bangalore Telecom  - Karnataka, India

my telephone no 28493655 and broadband service BSNL not working since July 11 - Bangalore Telecom

My telephone and Internet Broadband not working. My Consumer no - 52451752 of BSNL, Bangalore from July. MY address- 5M, Amulya Park, NRI layout, Kalkere main road, 5th main. Rammurty nagar-560016
A Feb 2, 2012 by
Ponnappa.tk

I have given repeated complaints to Bangalore Telecom for phone dead complaints, still Bangalore Telecom not able to fix the issue for phone no 25703649(using from past 10 years). Mean time they are asking me to close the connection or to call higher officials. if they are not capable fixing the issue they should give in writing, so that i can go for other Service Providers.

First complaint given on 2nd Jan 2012 complaint no :81, afterwards i am visiting Koramangala, NGV office every saturday, but no repsonse from their side.

Please take some action or give me a letter saying not able to solve the problem and close the issue.

Ponnappa
Nine44847727Five
N Aug 18, 2012 by
murthydrs46 Bangalore Telecom  - Bangalore 560076, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

bills from 01.05.2012 to date not received - Bangalore Telecom

I have not received bills for the period 01.05.2012 to 31.07. On enquiring, no proper answer is coming and they are neither able to give me duplicate bills nor any explanation in this respect as it is now everything will be done at HYDERABAD.
D Dec 25, 2012 by
selvaraj15358

Iam Selvaraj L, residing in 11, ff layout behind mount senerio school, Laggere, Bangalore 560 058. My Landline No.23733162 was dead from APRIL 2012 TILL DATE BUT THEY ARE COLLECTING MONTHLY CHARGE/BILLS PROMPTLY OTHERWISE DISCONNECTION. WILL IT NOT SHAME ON PART OF GOVERNMENT DOING SUCH THINGS TO THE PUBLIC
N Apr 26, 2013 by
paramanandankn

I am PARAMANANDAN.K.N, SINGAIYANPALYA, My Landline 28512154 last september 2012 onwards dead or not working properly only noise .Many time complaint to concern authotirites still not rectify .That staff told you surrendered your landline phone why you keep we are not able to rectify the your line because OUR AE not sanctioning the cable work .that time iam asked many lakhs of rupes spend for your BSNL FOR SELL THE LAND LINE BUT YOUR TOLD SURRENDERED YOU ARE NOT GET SALARY FROM bsnl?other wise you resing from your service itold him he keep quit till date 26/4/2013 not rectified still i received the message your work is under process
N Aug 7, 2013 by
Ravi Kandasamy

I am K.Ravi, My Landline 28567137 last two days onwards dead or not working properly

Bangalore Telecom - Dead Phone and Broad Band