Bangalore Traffic Police - Unjustified fine

deepakghiya
I am Deepak from Bangalore. I was fined at Cauvery Arts & Crafts Circle, MG Road on 26-009-2010 at 05:20:36PM for two offenses: 1) Jumping Traffic Signal 2) Lane Discipline.
To the best of my knowledge, I took right turn from Anil Kumble Circle side rode towards Brigade Road, when the signal was green. When I had crossed the signal more than half way, the traffic police man suddenly came and stopped me and fined for above two offenses. First he asked me for Rs. 200/- fine. I requested him saying that I had crossed the signal only when it was green, and might have turned red while I had just completed my turn. The reply was: " pay 300 Rs. now", and he was very arrogant. I want to know, if there is a rule by Bangalore traffic police that if you request a traffic police man, he will increase the fine by hundred rupees? The other offense framed was "Lane Discipline" .. I don't understand how these two can be clubbed together. If one jumps the traffic signal, ofcourse, he has to go to the lane he/she was supposed to. And lastly, I am 100% sure that I did not jumped the signal. If there is a closed circuit camera installed at that signal, you may please see the recording. I am ready to pay additional 1000 Rs. fine if I am found guilty. The CRR No. of fine is : A/8/1218/12333. My vehicle number is KA03-EY7404 (Blue-Black color Discovery 125 CC Bike). My DL number is 103614/2000. The traffic police man's bike number which I had noted is KA03-G-1040. Please take legitimate action.
Deepak

Comments

A Feb 8, 2011 by
georgeamalan

Best Review
The bangalore Traffic police are beggars. They should be provided with steel Thalis to beg in the traffic signals. These are the educated theaves who are stealing our money without any obstruction cos they have the governent back. The common man is always there to suffer, and even in the so called largest democracy, it is no exception.
-Pulling out the keys from the vehicle
-Pushing peoples with force.
-They say you have broken the rules even if u have not, and you have no proof to proove your innocense

I see so many complains, all going to deaf years. This issue should be escalated to the level of Home ministry, and we as true citizen of this country should fight against this cruelity in all its form.
These inhuman beggars needed to be taught a lesson..

Yes i agree with u. These traffic cops are too hurry to become rich man over the night by treatening the innocent people and book false complaints and even to achive their target and if the people does not pay the bribe for no fault, they will feed to the system as they wish and sent the notice stating of their own created law ... Who are the justifiers? If they panalise without any proof, who will justify us...is it ok to pay for non fault or seek the justice for endless correption...
N Jan 13, 2011 by
Sameul gopal

Bangalore TRAFFIC police are worst than street beggars, I can say they are professional beggars, they are ready to take anything from Rs50 to 200 without bills
N Feb 4, 2011 by
patraba1

As per my knowledge, it is worth less to give complaint. Because no one here to listen public. I am residing in Marathahalli near Choudeswari temple .Traffic police daily changes the parking and non-parking area here (that to inside narrow street) without concerning anybody.Their aim is to collect extra money and enjoying . They are selected some local guy and with the help of them, Traffic police doing all these useless activities.
when we are going to talk with traffic police, they are telling just talk with that local guy and finalize the fine. The CITY like Bangalore these type of activities are pointing to the responsible police and throughing the mud to their white dress. please do the needful and keep the legitimate action clean.
A Jun 19, 2012 by
konkani

it is 100% true
N Sep 9, 2013 by
vivek 666

These Traffic Police are worster than beggars...shame on u Bangalore Traffic Police...

Bangalore Traffic Police - Unjustified fine