Bangalore University - Convocation certificate

kunal Anand Singh
I passed BBM in 2005, got my provisional degree from the college and Migration certificate from the university in 2005 itself. However I could not apply for convocation as I had to relocate to a different country. Now I need my convocation certificate on an urgent basis.I had written a couple of exams in supplementary although I cleared all my exams with my regular batch 2002-2005.
The Bangalore University has a general process of providing the convocation degree in 10-11 months after applying for a degree. The university communicates that the only way I can get my convocation certificate is by applying either in March/April or October/November (Henceforth, wait for 10-11 months after the application to receive the convocation). Further, there is an option of Tatkal application (pay over the odds) under which a person is not eligible if he/she ever wrote a supplementary exam.

Comments

N Jul 30, 2013 by
anoopsharma8128

Best Review
I have completed BHM in 2000 from a R.E.S.E Trust Presidency College Chandralayout Bangalore-580040, I have still not recived my degree. I have tried many time through my college and they said it will reach my native place. I just came to know that my college is already closed, in this case please guide me what is the procedure in getting degree certificate (convocation certificate) from Bangalore University.

I need it urgently. If any one can offer assistance, please reach me on anoopsharma8128@gmail.com

Anoop

i have not got the registered mail from bangalore - documents from college

before 11 days my college has send me the documents which is very important ot me through registred post from bangalore to kathmandu, nepal . but i ve nt recievd it yet so kindly inquire about it .it should be in my name that is SHWETA SHRESTHA .can you please tell me the status of my post?

Inform me about the date of re-applying the degree convocation 2010..as per am 2009 passed out canditate from ssmrv college bangalore...so please oblige &send me the information about tiz as sooner...

with regards..
Karthik.A

Hi i am guru prasad and i have completed my BSC from BHSFGC Jayanagar in 2006. I have not got the provisional certificate and the convocation certificate. How and where can i get the assistance and what is the procedure that gets these job done for me at the earliest. And what is fee to be paid for this certificates to be obtained.

Kindly reply to the above said E-Mail at the earliest

i not receved bed digree convication my no 05gyd069

Hi i am Malolene and i completed my BSC during 2006-07. I have not applied for my convocation certificate due to change of name. im currently in my 4th sem MBA so i would want to get my cetificate at the earliest.How and where can i get the assistance and what is the procedure to get this done and what is the fee and any other (due charges) to obtain the certificate.

Kindly reply to the above said E-Mail at the earliest

BANGALORE UNIVERSITY Complaints - Convocation certificate
View all BANGALORE UNIVERSITY complaints
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY
Posted: 2010-7-13 by SUBHASHIS SINHA
Convocation certificate
I passed BBM in 2008, got my provisional degree from the college in 2008 itself. However I could not apply for convocation as I had to relocate to a different state. Now I need my convocation certificate on an urgent basis.I had written a couple of exams in supplementary although I cleared all my exams with my regular batch 2005-2008.
It would be highly appreciated if there is a provision to help people like me in getting their convocation on an urgent basis (especially after such a long time i.e., 4 years after passing out from the university).can you inform me on which day i have to apply for my convocation certificate.i have completed my BBM degree from R.V.Institute of Management. please inform me in this Email subhashismba@gmail.com

My name Ghouse Khan i joined BCA in 2005 as i have completed my BCA by writting supplementary exams in april 2010. since i have not received my marks card so that i can apply for convocation. Plz help me out..
N Jan 11, 2011 by
Gulshan ahmed

Hi this is gulshan. i had completed bbm in 2010 batch (2007-2010) and i received all marks card and provisional certificate but i could not apply for convocation certificate now i want to apply so can you tell me when i can apply and what is the last date.
N Jan 17, 2011 by
mohamedfawasnp

I passed B.COM in 2009, I got my provisional degree from the college in 2009 itself. However I could not apply for convocation as I had to relocate to a different state. Now I need my convocation certificate on an urgent basis.I had written a couple of exams in supplementary although I cleared all my exams with my regular batch 2006-2009.
It would be highly appreciated if there is a provision to help people like me in getting their convocation on an urgent basis (especially after such a long time i.e., 4 years after passing out from the university).can you inform me on which day i have to apply for my convocation certificate.i have completed my B.COM degree from Garden City College, Bangalore. please inform me in this Email-please inform me in this Email - mohamedfawasnp@gmail.com
N Mar 22, 2011 by
jyotijoshi

I Smt. Jyoti K Joshi, have completed MA (in Hindi) from Bangalore University through distance Edn. in 2005. Further I have already paid Rs.3910/- vide DD No :CF-52583 dated:08.10.10 towards issue of Convocation in the scheme of Tatkal Convocation. But still I have not received the certificate from your side. Since it is very difficult to proceed my further studies. I kindly request you to forward convocation certificate and do needful.please inform me in this Email-please inform me in this Email - jyotijoshik@gmail.com. plz its very urgent

As I am working in women's univeristy bijapur under Prof. Geeta Bali. so plz do needful as it is very urgent for me.
N Jun 10, 2011 by
pavithra291

I passed B.Sc in 2006, I got my provisional degree from the college in 2006 itself.I had applied for convocation certificate but never received.
I ignored it but now it is very needful.
I would like to know the information what can be done to receive it now.
please provide me with the information.
My Email id-pavithra291@gmail.com
N Sep 19, 2011 by
vishwas9523

I have completed my Bachelor of computer application(BCA) in the year 2010, i have applied for the convocation in the same year 2010, but still now i have not recieved my convocation certificate.Our collage peoples are saying that the certificates will be direclty posted by the bangalore unversity to there respective students through post, who have applied for the convocations.So i need to get the exact clarification about this? can anyone able to give the solution for this...how do i get my convocation certificate????
N Sep 21, 2011 by
mughila k

hi,
please inform me about the re-applying date of degree convovation. i am 2009 pass out from bishop cotton college. kindly assist me with the information regarding this..
A Feb 3, 2012 by
rajender2503

sir iam rajender complete my bed in bengulore university 2005 iwant to know the convacation details
N Apr 20, 2012 by
jihnnam

hello, i am sonam, passed my B.A in 2010, but i am still not applied for my convocation certificate, anyone please tell me how can i get my convocation certificate as soon as possible, i am grateful, is it possible through online, as right now i am in China.
Please drop your informations to swangyal@yahoo.com

N Apr 26, 2012 by
smb0627

I have done my MBA in Bangalore University 2005-2007 batch.I applied for convocation on Oct 2008.
Till date i have not received my MBA convocation certificate.I checked in university they have misplaced my application and telling apply once again.This is fate of Bangalore university.
N Aug 7, 2012 by
chowda

hi,
this is chowdappa, i am 2012 pass out from govt boys college kolar, but i am not applied for my convocation certificate, i want when applying date and how can i getting certificate...
please provide me with the information,
My gmail: chowdaappu@gmail.com
N Sep 4, 2012 by
lazy_grad

Hi Guys,
Posting this so it helps.
I passed out in 2002 and never got my certificate.
I learnt about the 'tatkal' scheme being offere by the university, the online link to it doesnt work.
I went to the Bangalore university (Pariksha Bhavan), found the room for marks cards (there are various rooms for Bsc..Bcom etc).
Asked a few people about tatkal, general consensus was that i first need to check my 'eligibility'.
Finally one guy from the department helped me out under the 'agreement' that i pay him some 'appreciation fee'.
He took me to a warehouse kind of office in the ground floor wher he managed to dig up a record book and find my register number there (he made a note ot my convocation year and eleigibility number).
Again we went back to the first floor where they check a book(it seems that bangalore university publishes a record of all the students and their respective degree year).He made a not of the page number in this book.
He then gave me a form (i guess this is the tatkal application form), asked me to fill it, stick 2 photos and go to my college and get a signature/seal of pricincipal on 'ONE' photo and at the right hand bottom of the document.
This would have to be submitted with a DD of rs 5380 (no idea how they arrived at this number) (the DD to be made to 'The Finance Officer, Bangalore University (Bangalore) '.
The next step is to submit the DD and get the acknowledgment1 and then get the acknowledgement1 signed by someone (not clear who yet), finally submit this signed ack and the filled in application form along with the copies of your marks card to the reception and they should call you in 20 days.!
N Sep 4, 2012 by
naveenkalahasti

I am naveen, i have completed my MBA from bangalore university in the year of 2002-2004 batch, i want to apply for convocation, i am working as HR in software company at hyderabad, can any one help me how can i apply for convocation for my MBA, my contact number is +919849103686.

if you know please help me by giving address and who to meet and details,

NAVEEN