Bangalore University - B.COM CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE

vinaychanani
I HAVE COMPLETED BY B.COM IN THE MONTH OF JUNE OF THE YEAR 2007 FROM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY BUT YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED BY CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE WHICH I HAD BEEN APPLIED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RESULTS.
I HAD TO KNOW WHY DOES BANGALORE UNIVERSITY TAKE SUCH A TIME TO GIVE THE CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE AND STILL THEY ARE POSTPONING THE DATE OF GIVING IT.

[Apr 01, 2014] Bangalore University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I HAVE COMPLETE MY BHM IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2008.. BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT GET MY 1ST YEAR AND 3RD YEAR MARKS CARD... SO MANY TIMES I WENT TO UNIVERSITY.. BUT NO USE... WITH OUT GETTING MARKS CARD IN PROPER TIME WHATS THE USE OF TAKING DEGREE FROM BANGLORE UNIVERSITY...

Dear Sir / Madam
I have completed my BSC computer Science from Dayananda Sagar College at 2003 June. My reg num : 012A0017. I have not received my Convocation Certificate yet. Could you please find out has they published convocation certificate for BSC Computer Science yet or not? if yes then how can get this certificate though i am live in bangladesh. I am ready to pay postal money for post my CC.

I have applied for my convocation certificate in May 08. I have passed my BA in year 2000. I still have not received my convocation. Is there a way where i can track this somewhere?

I have no even received any acklowledgement receipt and had applied directly through university. Can someone guide me please??
geeta

please provide a seperate online for giving complaints on bangalore university staff for their misbehaviour during the working hours

please provide seperate online application for giving complaints on ur staff for their illegal activities regarding the correspondence courses and examination results

Even Mine is also same situation, Even i passed out BBM in 2007 soon after that applied for convocation still not yet received.
SUDHA G

Is there someone who can help me with the process of getting a convocation certificate from Bangalore University since I lost the original one? I passed out in 1992 from Christ College, Bangalore.
With Best Regards,
Sudha G

I have passed my BA in the year 2008 May,
i have applied for the Convocation Certificate paying the due amount, Kindly let me know when can i expect my Convocation Certificate

HI I NEED A CERTIFICATE

i want details of Bcom rank holders marks from 2005 in bangalore university

I have completed my BA in a collage which is affiliated to Bangalore University but after our batch in our collage they removed BA degree batch, we were only 8 students in our class on behalf of we paying our convocation certificate fee in the name of Bangalore University we have not received our certificate please help me can i approach directly to Bangalore university for my certificate because our collage is not taking any interest as we are only few students.

please help me i want to go on with my higher studies

if it is possible how do i apply.

I Completed my BCA degree in 2008. i want to know the details of convocation, how to apply for that.Plz respond as soon as possible...

I completed my BA degree in 2008. I want to know the details of convocation, how to apply for that. Plz respond as soon as possible...

Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received my 2nd & 3rd Semester Mark Sheets of Bcom.My Register No : 05BHC10017.
pls Guide me the Procedures for receiving my marks Card from the University, due to which iam not able to face any interview.
Awaiting for your Positive Guidance . which would help my future

5TH AND 6TH SEM MARKS ARE NOT RECEIVED.
I am a Sri Lankan student who finished my B.C.A. in 2009(Indian Academy Degree College).

01. I have not received my 1st sem regular and supply marks card yet which i have given for the
name correction.(There is a serious marks mistake in 1st sem supply mark card which is lengthy
to explain here).
02. 3rd sem regular and supply marks cards are not received.
03. 5TH AND 6TH SEM MARKS ARE NOT RECEIVED.

Only 2nd sem and 4th sem marks cards are received without a problem.

I informed this to my college and Bangalore university many times.. But still problem remains the same. Bangalore University is responsible for the whole scenario and I am very disappointed about this.

I completed my Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Carmel College in the year 1998. I'd applied for my degree certificate from bangalore university, but did not receive it although I visited my college repeatedly for over a year. I'd like to know what I need to do now to get my certificate as all I have in my possession are my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year marks cards.
I wish to pursue higher studies and it's imperative I get my BCom degree certificate. How do I go about getting the document from Bangalore University? I do not reside in Blr, however, I can request a family friend to do the needful. Please help!!

Hay this is AMIT KUMAR and i wanted to know one thing that there is one my friend her name is VINITHA MOHAN KUMAR.She told me that she has passed from christ college in the year 2007 in b.com and she is telling me that her roll no is - 636B7.So can you let me know that whether she was a student of your college or not.Please reply as soon as possible, itz very very urgent..

Thanx..
Amit Kumar
23-07-2009

i need nokia2600c-2master code
pilz

I have completed my graduation in 1993 but have received my Convocation Certificate. But during verification by my employer, they said that my registration is okay but another alpha numeric number which appears on the top right hand side of the certificate does not match when they verified with the university. Is it a mistake done by the University? Please suggest what to do.

Hi plz suggest me am completed my grad in 2007 in BU still am not aplied for a convocation bocz i lost my 2nd sem marks card(failed) i hope it's not nessesary to apply for convocation.

Bangalore University - B.COM CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE