BANK of AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA - Subject: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?

From ABU SALAM Thu Jan 15 02:21:09 2009
Return-Path: <gt21f0rt2@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta176.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.28 (HELO mail12.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.28)
by mta176.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 15 Jan 2009 02:21:10 +0530
Received: (qmail 65214 messnum 1893888 invoked from network[86.43.60.104/webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 14 Jan 2009 20:51:09 -0000
Received: from webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.104)
by mail12.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 65214) with SMTP; 14 Jan 2009 20:51:09 -0000
From: "ABU SALAM" <gt21f0rt2@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <mrabusalam20@gmail.com>
To: .
Subject: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:51:09 +0000
Content-Length: 3645

From: ABU SALAM <gt21f0rt2@eircom.net>
Sent: Thursday, 15 January, 2009 2:21:09 AM
Subject: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?

FROM: MR Abu Salam.
THE DIRECTOR, AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA .
I am the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa.
I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner.
But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it wills open doors for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Eleven Million five Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$11.5m) in account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Mr. Andreas Schranner from GERMANY)Who died Eight years ago in 2000 a plane crash with the whole passengers aboard Nb; in other for you to believe me honestly go through this (Website ) before you start with me Below is the
;CLICKHERE(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm).
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting her next of kin to come
over and claim his money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately there is no one that comes for the claim.
It is therefore upon this that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I donn't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.
The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 50% would be for me and 10% for any expenses that may arise and also part to the homeless, Privileges and motherless homes.
There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your Name, Your private telephone and fax number, Your Home Address and Occupation for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.
1. NAME IN FULL:...
6. OCCUPATION:...
7. MARITAL STATUS:...
8. PHONE...
9. FAX:...

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the full details of the transaction and application form to apply to the bank.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for thetransfer.
You should contact me as soon as you receive this letter through my email Trusting to hear from you immediately and please kindly give me a call also.
This is my private phone number: 00226 78863006

Mr Abu Salam

Comments

CONFIDENTIAL. - Subject: PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY

From Mrs.Mariam Zonko Tue Jan 6 15:48:36 2009
Return-Path: <x1w0s1@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta172.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.29 (HELO mail13.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.29)
by mta172.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:48:37 +0530
Received: (qmail 60441 messnum 9447607 invoked from network[86.43.60.102/webmail02.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 6 Jan 2009 10:18:35 -0000
Received: from webmail02.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.102)
by mail13.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 60441) with SMTP; 6 Jan 2009 10:18:35 -0000
From: "Mrs.Mariam Zonko" <x1w0s1@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <mariam_zonko0123@voila.fr>
To: ..
Subject: PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:18:36 +0000
Content-Length: 3330

From: Mrs.Mariam Zonko <x1w0s1@eircom.net>
To: ..@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009 3:48:36 PM
Subject: PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

FROM THE DESK OF MRS.MARIAM ZONKO.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA-(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL.
Dear Friend,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank Of Africa.(BOA) I am writing following the impressive information about you through one of my friends who runs a consultancy firm in your country. He assured me of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity... In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 27.2m US dollars (Twenty Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2000 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Ten years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 %will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 %would be for me and my colleagues.

There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted .Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

MRS.MARIAM ZONKO.
Bill and exchange manager,
Bank of Africa.(BOA)

Subject: Reply me immediately - AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI

From Zongo Zongo Wed Dec 31 18:47:24 2008
Return-Path: <a_g20@msn.com>
Authentication-Results: mta204.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.155 (EHLO bay0-omc2-s19.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.155)
by mta204.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:19:45 -0800
Received: from BAY115-W52 ([65.54.250.152]) by bay0-omc2-s19.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:17:25 -0800

BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.01 BP 362
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OUAGADOUGOU, 01
BURKINA FASO.

ATTN: FRIEND,

WITH DUE HONOUR AND RESPECT, I AM DR.ALI ZONGO THE BANK MANAGER UNIT, FOREIGN REMITTACE DEPT. OF BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.
I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS RECOMMENDED BY A BURKINA BUSINESS CONSULTANT ELDER JOHN KAFUI AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR BENEFICIAL AND A 100% RISK FREE BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

DURING OUR AUDITING AND INVESTIGATIO+NS IN THIS BANK MY DEPARTMENT CAME ACCROSS THE SUM OF NINE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR(US$9, 500.000.00) ONLY BELONGING TO A DECEASED CUSTOMER OF THIS BANK WHO DIED IN ACCIDENT CAR ALONG WITH HIS NEXT OF KIN ON 20th/07/2002 THE LATE MR SAHID ALI RAHAMAN, A CITIZEN OF KUWAIT, THEREFORE OUR DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT, THERE WAS NO TRACE OF CLAIM FROM ANY PERSON AS THE FUND REMAINS DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK. ALTHOUGH I KEPT THIS INFORMATION SECRET WITHIN MYJURISDICTION TO ENABLE US PUT CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE SAID AMOUNT THROUGH A TRUSTWORTHY FRIEND OVERSEAS WHOM WE SHALL PRESENT TO THE BANK AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED FOR A PROFITABLE AND SUCCESSFUL DEAL.
MEANWHILE ALL THE ARRANGEMENT TO PUT CLAIMS AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED, TO GET THE REQUIRED APPROVAL AND TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE.

THE DIRECTIVES AND THE NEEDED INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
INFACT, WE COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT BECAUSE WE CIVIL SERVANTS ARE NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED TO OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND IT WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE EYEBROWS ON OUR SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE WE ARE STAFF OF THE BANK.

THESE ARE THE ACTUAL REASONS IT REQUIRES A SECOND-FELLOW WHO WILL FORWARD CLAIMS BY OUR SUPPORT AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT-OF-KIN WITH COURT AFFIDAVIT TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE MONEY ON HIS/HER REQUEST WILL BE RE-TRANSFERED INTO. ON CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITTLED TO 25% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION 5% OF THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE USED TO REINBURSE EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM TELEPHONE BILLS AND OTHER EXPENSES DURING THE TRANSACTION WHILE 70% WILL BE FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES HERE.PLEASE YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICED TO KEEP TOP SECRET AS WE ARE STILL IN SERVICE AND INTEND TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER WE CONCLUDE THIS DEAL WITH YOU.

I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THIS BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT, WE THEN COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUDSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGES PREVIOUSLY INDICATED AND FOR INVESTMENT IN ANY COUNTRY YOU MAY ADVICE US TOO.

ALL OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU.PLEASE REPLY

I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO ME
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.ALI ZONGO

jeya

Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY - BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From Melon Ali Tue Jan 13 10:33:03 2009
Return-Path: <calendar-invite@reply.yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta177.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 69.147.64.243 (HELO n23b.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (69.147.64.243)
by mta177.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:38:20 +0530
Received: from [69.147.84.145] by n23.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2009 05:03:04 -0000
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2009 05:03:03 -0000
Received: from [209.191.93.243] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2009 05:03:03 -0000
Date: 12 Jan 2009 21:03:03 -0800
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by web120.cal.pim.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2009 05:03:03 -0000
x-yahoo-newman-errors: calendar-invite.nvswy33ol5qwy2jrgmrwuojngezdgmjygizdsobtfvwwk3dpnzpwc3djgezsg2rzhiztgma-jeya_aditional_usage=yahoo.co.in@returns.bulk.yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-to: melon_ali13@yahoo.com
Return-Path: melon_ali13@yahoo.com
Errors-To: melon_ali13@yahoo.com
From: Melon Ali <melon_ali13@yahoo.com>
To: jeya_aditional_usage@yahoo.co.in
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY CALL+226 76460669,
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="YCalInvites=soaLtMDmsKL364kZiehwhP7zny3LBTQ1231822978-1"
Content-Length: 7093

From: Melon Ali <melon_ali13@yahoo.com>
To: jeya_aditional_usage@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009 10:33:03 AM

You're invited to: BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY CALL+226 76460669,
By your host: Melon Ali

Date: Tuesday January 13, 2009
Time: 3:00 am - 4:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: I HAVE A BUSINESS TRANSACTION OPPORTUNITY FOR THE BENEFITS OF OUR ENTIRE FAMILY.MY NAME IS MR MELON ALI. AUDITING MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO.I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM WORTH OF $20 MILLION US DOLLARS.THE CLAIMS IS 100% RISK FREE .I NEED A HONEST FOREIGN PARTNER THAT CAN ASSIST ME TRANSFER THE MONEY TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN SHORT PERIOD FROM NOW.FOR MORE CLEARIFICATION REPLY ME BACK IF ONLY YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY ME THROUGH melon_ali@voila.fr call me +226 76460669, 40 % OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS MY FOREIGN PARTNER, INRESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FOREIGN ACCOUNT. 10 %WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENCES INCURED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 50 % WOULD BE FOR ME.THERE AFTER I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCODING TO THE PERCENTAGES INDICATED.please visit the website below for more informations about the please crash and the tragi death of deceased and his entire family late dr george brumley, www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation
Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Subject: TREAT URGENTLY - ibrahim bello <fdh2f@eircom.net>

From ibrahim bello Tue Jan 20 19:41:02 2009
Return-Path: <fdh2f@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta175.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.223 (HELO mail27.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.223)
by mta175.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:41:04 +0530
Received: (qmail 8780 messnum 3220910 invoked from network[86.43.60.104/webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 20 Jan 2009 14:11:02 -0000
by mail27.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 8780) with SMTP; 20 Jan 2009 14:11:02 -0000
From: "ibrahim bello" <fdh2f@eircom.net>

From: ibrahim bello <fdh2f@eircom.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009 7:41:02 PM
Subject: TREAT URGENTLY

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM BELLO
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER (ADB)
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
Dear Friend
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of African Development bank (ADB) here in Burkina Faso In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$30m dollars in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer. Who died along with his entire family in Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in Paris? Please visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other to swallow the money at the end of the day,

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guiding and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Nine years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that i will send to you, so I will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Mr Ibrahim Bello
Bill and exchange manager,
African Development bank(A.D.B)

Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Subject: URGENT call me. - Comi Amed <mpl5055@eircom.net>

From Comi Amed Thu Feb 12 20:24:51 2009
Return-Path: <mpl5055@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta150.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=eircom.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.31 (HELO mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.31)
by mta150.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:24:26 +0530
Received: (qmail 93476 messnum 12460256 invoked from network[159.134.118.29/mail13.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net]); 12 Feb 2009 14:54:24 -0000
Received: from mail13.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (159.134.118.29)
by mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 93476) with SMTP; 12 Feb 2009 14:54:24 -0000
Received: (qmail 62464 messnum 9651246 invoked from network[86.43.60.100/webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 12 Feb 2009 14:54:23 -0000
Received: from webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.100)
by mail13.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 62464) with SMTP; 12 Feb 2009 14:54:23 -0000
From: "Comi Amed" <mpl5055@eircom.net>

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OF BURKINA
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
TEL:00226 70 99 00 60

ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM.

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department in the BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OF BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

I am writing, following the impressive information about you through one of my friend. He assured me of your capability and releability to champion this business opportunity.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S$10.5M US dollars (TEN Million five hundred US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in DECEMBER 2003 in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreign as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5%will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 65% would befor me and my colleagues.

There after I and my family will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of the application.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter for more explanations.

JIMA AMED
Bill & Exchange Manager
TEL:00226 70 99 00 60

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Mr Abu Salam:My Bank name is Citibank, I am horacio eduardo vea murguía matorras, from ARGENTINA, ARCHITECT, 64 YEARS OLD, MAN, MARRY, PHONE: 0054 388 154711834, my email is hvm20@hotmail.es.yours faithfully horacio

Dear Abu Salam.:MY address is:Finca Labarta-Alto Cuyaya CP 4600 San Salvador de Jujuy ARGENTINA South América ARQ.Horacio Vea Murguía Matorras I tried to phone you today midday in my country without fortune, I wait your contact for that U$S 11.5 MILLION TO FIND THAT FORTUNE from Mr.Andreas SCHRANNER vacant herence and your generous offert.Sincerely Horacio

Dear Abu Salam: I finished to talk with you by phone about 5 minutes.the comunication was interrupted that reason I WAIT email for clear understanding.My email from argentina is :hvm20@hotmail.es horacio vea murguía matorras

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA

Hello
Dear Mr. Abu Salam
I am miss. Zahra ahmadi.
I live in Iran.
I will cooperate with you in order that you introduce me as next of kin mr.andreas schanner.
Sorry, I contact your but I don't succeeded.
Please send to me, the full details of the transaction and application form to apply to bank.
Please say to me, how shall we proceed?
my full name is zahra sadat ahmadi olun abadi, my address is iran/esfahan city/soroush street/a'le khojand street/ pejvan lane/sepidar building/first floor. NATIONALITY: iranian, 23 years old, sex: f, OCCUPATION:scholar, fax: 00983112503605, phone: 00983112280834, MARITAL STATUS: no marry.
mr.abu salam please consider me, i need this money. please help me.

Yours faithfully
Miss. Zahra ahmadi.

aqui estoy dispuesta a ayudarlo en la transaccion, vivo en colombia tengo 30 años de profesion spicologa, ciudad de santa marta-magdalena y vivo en la carrera 8 numero 19-20 centro.

gracias y espero colaborarle

its a scam. he has already taken many names such as mohamed suliyah yoli and etc.

DR.ADAMS ZAKI
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

I am the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Africa Development Bank, (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa.

with due respect and regard I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on October 31st 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $20M (Twenty million United States dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the Burkina-faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 65% will be for me.

Please, you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
Please do contact me through my alternative mail account; adamza01@hotmail.com
I look forward to receive your email or call as the urgency implies.

DR.ADAMS ZAKI.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB).

I got this one... similar no? I think its a scam!!!
sobah

why u sent many emails to people !!! why u didnt take this money and give to poor people in africa !!!also you send me the same story but you changed the dates !!!

I got another similar email telling the same story:------

From the desk of Mrs Stella AkahBill and exchange manager
Foreign remittance dept.
Bank of Africa (Boa)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Dear friend,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of the bank of Africa. I saw your contacts in internet search, after much consideration i decided to write you since I cannot be able to see you face to face at first.

I will like you to take your time to read this mail carefully. I did not mean to embarrass you with my business proposal but i seriously need your assistance. Please this is a confidential matter and it requires urgency.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of u.s$12.5m dollars (twelve million five hundred thousand usd) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on monday, 31 july, 2000, in a plane crash, since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his or her next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws, but unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery, i now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after 10 years, the money will be transferred into the bank as unclaimed bill, i therefore agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreigner partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. There after i will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Stella Akah

To my understanding that the above emails are scams. According to knowledge that 419 is the major scam group in West Africa. This group will demand money from us to pay through the Moneygram or the Western Union so that nobody will track them down as it is fastest for them to earn money. They also used faked names and fakes documents to prove their lies.

mr. andreas schranner

I also received one of these emails and I think it is a fraud
ben

My dad is currently a victim of this scams in which they send an email to a friend. His friend come along with the fake documents and try to convince my dad that it is a real money. The scammers always says that they will proceed with the wire transfer of the money once they receive the cash through the Moneygram.

My advise is that do not try to accomodate the scammers demand as you will fall into a trap which cripple your finance status.
aravind

they send me one mail regarding like same problem like above and i also send'ed my details and he asked to send a letter to a bank manager regarding this and there it is mentioned to fill personal details and bank full information and i filled personal information and i didn't fill bank information instead that i have changed the letter format that was sent by that man .and in place of requesting transaction and i said send'ed that transfer amount to my address in some means instead of account transaction..if i got any mail from the bank ill proceed further but up to end i will not give my bank details..ill ask them to transfer that amount in some other means.let's try this way as security