Bank of Baroda - Non Activation of "BARODA CONNECT"

Amit Ramesh Deorukhkar
I am having savings account in Bank of Baroda, Veena Nagar Mulund Branch.I had applied for Internet banking before two months.On 10th July I have received Internet banking User ID, then I personally visited at branch to collect my PASSWORD.As per their policy, Internet banking shall enable USER ID for functioning within 48 hours.But unfortunately after 15 days my "BARODA CONNECT" has not activated.

Im continously followp with Branch Manager (Veena Nagar,Mulund - Mumbai) regarding non-activation of my "BARODA CONNECT" but everytime he gives assurance that it will be activate on next day as we already forward your details to concern dept. Also followup with Mr.Vichare who is employee in same branch, but till date there is no result. We are only receiving IRRESPONSIBLE & HELPLESS answers from them.

Need your help.....

Thanks n Regards
Amit Deorukhkar (9323928208)

Comments

failure of password - i connect

this is divesh from bhilai, the iconnect password that has been given to me is not clearly visible i m facing difficulty in using the facility of net banking, kindly send me the new password, my customer id is 214011042, as soon as possible.

I connect user name & password - saving a/c

I want an a/c statement of my saving a/c. The a/c. no.is 036010100291552.I uses the I connect as per the details given by you. The user name is my name & i am acess the password but it showing you are not a retail user

Plz help us

thanks,

Vilas Dekate

I have the same complaint.I have the USER ID. Got the SIGNON PASSWORD & TRANSACTION PASSWORD from BOB Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.I am not able to connect.It reflects INVALID USER ID / PASSWORD. On going to the Bank at Punjabi Bagh Branch, I am directed to complaint on barodaconnect. Please helpme also. On connecting to barodaconnect@bankofbaroda.com, and lodging the complaint, it has taken two hours and is still under transmission.

Not able to connect Net Banking - savings account

I am having a Savings Bank Account with BOB Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi. I have recieved the LOG IN ID and SIGN ON PASSWORD along with TRANSACTION PASSWORD. On entering the User ID and Sign on Password, it shows INVALID PASSWORD. Pleaseissue a fresh set of Passwords.

Dear Manager,
i have received user id, signon/transaction password(on feb 2009).
I am tring to open my acct. but getting failing.pl do needful and send me new id and passewords.

I HAVE RECEIVED PASSWORD but unable to connect.Showing INVALID USER ID/PASSWORD

i have received user id, signon/transaction password before 2 months
I am tring to open my acct. but getting failing.pl do help as soon as posible...

Dear Manager,
i have received user id, signon/transaction password(on sep 2009).

MyUserID is "PRAKASHCHANDRAGUPTA". My barodaconnect net system is out of order since last couple of months.Considerable efforts have been made with authorities at Ur ARERA BRANCH BHOPAL for help to restore my accounts operation on INTERNET but so far no fruitfull results achieved. My Savings A/C No. is 29210100002637. I have USER ID and PASSWORD from Ur bank. By using them WINDOW opens for registering a NEW SIGNON PASSWORD of my own but a password prepared in line with your guidelines, is not being accepted by Ur NET SYSTEM. Pl. help me restore operations of my accounts on INTERNET as before. P.C.GUPTA

I have also the same problem.I live in USA.I contacted my Vasana Branch in September 2008, I got
my passwords and User ID.I followed all the instructions to activate my accounts but I could not
connect my accts.I contacted the branch office through my brother. they send me some forms to
reactivate the accounts.I filled the forms sent to the bank through my brother.I got my new Passwords
It took three to four months.In last week I tried to connect to my accounts through new password but
it failed.There were messages INVALIED PASSWORD/USER NAME.
I am realy realy tired of this.What should I do?
Kokila Trivedi

I M RANJEET KUMAR SINGH I M RECIVED USSER ID AND PASSWORD. PLESE OPEN NET BANKING SERVICE

i have got my password of ebanking but user id is not arrived in my home. please give me advice.

with regards

Jatinder pal singh

I have a SB a/c in BOB-Kolathur-Chennai. I am undergoing a similar experience with respect to Netbanking/password activation.
I have visited the branch several times and sent e-mails to the website but no response. These people are not at all responsive, atleast in respect of Net-banking.
Nowadays where even cash handling in ATMs is outsourced I dont know why a system cannot be established and outsourced.
Ramesh.B.

I HAVE RECEIVED PASSWORD but unable to connect.Showing INVALID USER ID/PASSWORD

I have received my user id and password but to connect.showing INVALID USER ID AND PASSWORD AND 24 hour help line but your help line is not responding this complain of bank of Baroda connect

user id and password

sir i want net banking with bob jajmau kanpur uttar pradesh my cell no is 09695000007

have the same complaint.I have the USER ID. Got the SIGNON PASSWORD & TRANSACTION PASSWORD from BOB Cuttack, I am not able to connect.It reflects INVALID USER ID / PASSWORD. On going to the Bank at Buxibazar, Cuttack Branch, I am directed to complaint on barodaconnect. Please helpme also. On connecting to barodaconnect@bankofbaroda.com, and lodging the complaint, it has taken two hours and is still under transmission

Transaction password not yet received - Nikhil Kumar & Bros.

Myself, Nikhil Signhal CA/c No. 0774002100015818 in Punjab National Bank Muradnagar branch. I am using net banking facility since last two years. but I have only view password to check account balance. I had requested to branch manager to given me transaction password in written again & again, he advice me to meet assistant manager for this work. but I have not received trans. password to till date. I have faced many problems to transfer money due to long distance of p.n.b. from my shop. To avoid any mishappening with me please given me transaction password as soon as possible.

i have the same complaint as above .
I have been given the SIGNON PASSWORD & TRANSACTION PASSWORD from BOB bank CHEMBUR, MUMBAI .I am unable to connect.It says INVALID USER ID / PASSWORD. On asking the authorities at Bank at Baroda, Chembur Branch, I am directed to complaint on barodaconnect.On connecting to barodaconnect@bankofbaroda.com, and loging the complaint, it has taken two hours and is still under transmission.I am continously follow up with Branch Manager but in vain.
I am only receiving IRRESPONSIBLE & HELPLESS answers from them.
Need your help...

Thanks n Regards.
Payyapilly Jackson Jose (9892707262)

Bank of Baroda - Non Activation of "BARODA CONNECT"