Bank of Baroda - Balance cut in my account

soni mayur bharat
hello am MAYUR BHARAT SONI from BHUJ-KUTCH
Saturday morning 10:30 am going my ATM on BOB bank i enter my CARD in ATM machine then i enter my pin code then i enter money 11, 000/= then i press correct switch and am waiting to collect my money in between ( LIGHT are off ) then i will tell manager of BOB bank he said please wait 24hours your balance is automatic come in your account i said ok now 3days are going my balance is not coming so please Request to Bank of Baroda please paid my money in my account

Comments

I HAD OPEND MY ACCOUNT IN BANK OF BAROBA WITH ATM BEFORE ONEAND HALF MONTH.BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED MY ATM CARD.

I am Nirmal Manna, my resi address is 51/90E, Dum Dum Road.Harakali Colony, Kolkata - 700074.
I applied for open a new savings Account with required documents at Ghughu Danga Branch. But till I have not received any savings Account related data.

Therefore I request you, please see my matter and give me any information about my Bank Status to my email address.

With Thanks
Nirmal Manna

The Bank Manager
Bank of Baroda
Branch N.I.T- 5
Faridabad

This is to inform you that I used to ATM at 12 July 2008 and at 5:00 Pm to withdrawn Rs. 5000 from my saving account no. 07870100006626. But the ATM did not dispence any cash. Although it debited Rs. 5000 from my account. I inform the bank on 15 july 2008 and 24 july 2008. But no action was taken and I still did not get any amout of money in my account.
Please let me know why no action has been taken so far regarding this.

Your faithfully
C. R. Setia
Mob: 9810319283

This is to inform you that I used to ATM at 1 August 2008 and at 5:00 Pm to withdrawn Rs. 500 from my saving account no. 13520100001900. But the ATM did not dispence any cash. Although it debited Rs. 500 from my account. I inform the bank on many timeon dated 2-08-2008. But no action was taken and I still did not get any amout of money in my account.
Please let me know why no action has been taken so far regarding this.
JITENDRA KUMAR JAISWAL
PASHCHIM SARIRA
KAUSHAMBI
MOB:09415830327

My self Shiad Muhammad (Customer id 02184843)Holding a saving account (Account No.25010100001440)in your bank opened at 7th oct 2005 in your Kanjirapally Brach.I started my account with Rs500 ..After some months when i gone to your bank to deposit some amount i found that the money was decresed to Rs 385.when i equired about that they had told me that, as per bank rules if the deposit is below Rs 1000, the coustomer have to pay some charge to keep that acoount alive.So they asked me to deposit some money to so that amount will reach above or at RS1000.So i payed remaining money so that amount was RS 1036.They assure that there will not be any reduction now onwards .But today, 9th April 2009 when i went to bank to deposit RS 12000 .Again i found money was deducted to RS 720.Whn i asked about this, They treat me very badly .and i asked me to close my account if i feel.when i started my accont with Rs 500, they didnt even told me that i have to keep my account above RS 1000They are very irrespossible and indescent people.They told me that, they are not going to lose anything if coustomer like me closing accounts and people like me is burden to the bank.its so insulting for me.They forced me to close my account and so i closed my account on 9th April 2009 .National bank is for the people of the country not for only a section of poeple .its ordinary people more intract with your banks.So i kndly request you to take necesary actions as soon as possible.i dont think any bank have any rule like u people have .if the balance is below Rs 1000 no bank is charging for it .All banks give interest to the people for me i lose more than Rs 600 since i started an acoount in your bank
Yours faithfully
Shiad Muhmmad

The Bank Manage,
Bank of Baroda,
Branch Name Bysandra.

My self Mokthar Ahmed. R i have open account in the year of 1990 and did some transcation in your bank now i want to check my account balance through net.I try to register in registration page of bank of baroda website but they are asking EC No which i don't remember and i forget my date of joining please hlep me to open internet banking account.

please sent me my EC No and date of joining to my email address my account no is 19830100001277 and my account type is saving account

please help me out as soon as possible

Your faithfully

The Chair man,
Bank Of Baroda,
Sayaji Ganj Baroda,
Sub; Illegally deduction of amount at time of closer of Account SSS-10

With reference to above subject matter, it is to inform that in the year 2003-04 the official of bank Baroda chikhli branch had try to contact me .The purpose of said contact was to convince my self and they would desire to got the above referred SSS Account be opened .In connection they were give their explanation that the said account had only one conditioning that you have to maintain 10000/- credit balance. Against such balance you are liable to get free service VIZ (1) unlimited Issuance of cheq book without any charges (2) Unlimited issuance of draft without any commission.(3) No such deduction at the time of closer of such account after one year. In tern I had also argued that I am not a business man so I could not required such type of facility in present as well in future. However they explain that we have got some target for opening of such account in the prescribed time limit from our head office. The said official is employee of your institution as well as my neighbor also. So, I have no option, No accuse occurred, at last I agree for the same and got Account No SSS-10.
Then the said account was burden for me then I had decided to closed the same after three year of passing. During the said three year period I have not utilized single facility provided to the account. When I had finally closed my account in the year 2008 I am socked . The credit of Rs 10000/- finally returned back after more than 3500/- deduction.. Means I have got loss monitory more than 3500/-without my connivance. The said matter was pursue by me to the Dealing assistance As well as Branch Manger but they give irresponsible answer.
Hence I once again requested that give compensation with interest otherwise I have no option instead of file an appeal in the Consumer Court.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Sd/-
(Sanjay. M .Patel)

Dear sir

My name is Dhaneesh C T
My A/c NO:08270100009792
Customer ID:056533199

My netbanking is locked by trying 5 times. I cannot change the password in firefox. Netbaking is locked when i trying change password in Firefox. Now its showing INVALID user ID and password. So kindly Please release lock.

Thank you.
imad

i dont have receved my pass Book+ATM
my opnige account jan.2010
my mob/00966567826629

The Branch Manager
B.O.B. Chunniganj
Kanpur

I had taken car loan on September 2009 from your branch whose a/c no16830600001393 along with s/b ac no 16830100009333,

For loan repayment I handed over check no 4960 to 4971 & check no 19026 to 19037of I.C.I.C.I. bank

You used check no 4960 to 4968 & ch no 19026 leaving ch no 4966, after that you started deducting amount from my S/B ac which has got nil.

I have to feel very sorry, on dishonor the check and come to know the amount has been transferred to loan A/C also you had charged minimum balance charge.

There fore I request you to revert back whole deducted fund in my S/B ac along with interest and recover loan from I.C.I.C.I A/C

POONAM KHANNA

BANK OF BARODA
MUNIRKA, DELHI-67

SUBJECT ; LAZZYNESS OF BANK

DEAR SI R.,

I AM HAVING AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF PRINT PACK INDIA, A/C NO. 29280200008133. I GAVE A CHECK WHICH AMOUNT WAS 20, 000/- ON DATED 27 SEPTEMBER 2010, CHECK # 530681.
THERE WAS A MUCH BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT
WHILE YOU RETURN BACK THIS CHECK.
AND KEEP PENALTY OF ARROUND RS. 2000/-
WHO WILL RESPONSIBLE OF THIS MISTAKE
WHILE IAM NOT INDEED...
PLEASE REPLY ASAP ON MY MAIL.

LAL KISHORE
MBL. 9717370009
A Aug 17, 2011 by
sharad bajpai

Balance cut in my account
hello am SHARAD BAJPAI from FARRUKHABAD, UTTER PRADESH
thursday evening 07:55 pm going my ATM on BOB bank i enter my CARD in ATM machine then i enter my pin code then i enter money 10, 000/= then i press correct switch and am waiting to collect my money in between ( LIGHT are off ) thennext day i will tell manager of BOB bank and give him an application he said please wait 24hours your balance is automatic come in your account i said ok now 3days are going my balance is not coming so please Request to Bank of Baroda please paid my money in my account. my account no. is 27250100002147 and ATM card no is 4029850233127130.
my email id is- sharadbajpai30@gmail.com
A Aug 17, 2011 by
SHARAD K BAJPAI

respected sir,
i widdrawn rs. 10000.00 from my a/c no. 27250100002147 on the ATM of bank of baroda, farrukhabad on date 11.08.2011 at 7:55 PM.my ATM card no. is 4029850233127130 ATM machine processing and stop and ATM machine is not give me my money. Then i take mini statement and i see Rs. 10000.00 is devit from my a/c no. 27250100002147 . then i call tollfree no is shown on ATM card, customer care lady told me that give an application in bank. next day i give an application in bank manager. he told me I see this.
so sir i request to u please transfer my devit money in my account.
thans