Bank of Baroda / Internet Banking — cant access to my account

abbas mohammed saiyed
i have saving account of bank of baroda sagrampura surat branch my account number is 02600100006515 i have recived the login passward and user id from the bank but when i put my login id and login passward then two massege arrived one is" incorrect login id or passward "and another is" your browser is not java anable pleas download java from here".then i down load java script but still cant access to my account plz help.
Complaint comments  35 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No name — can not open my proter id

i am unable to open my porter id since last few days....please help me out through this problem so that i could see my usage details
Pls, I Open Internet Banking Account.
i have not recived my eBANKING password so please send .
When i opened Bank of Baroda Website java message display.So what type java may be required for BOB website
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:55:16 +0530 wrote
>pls sir/madam my ac no 05090100004789 my name ravi kumar soni my password recived at bhilai branch bank of baroda but my ID not found my self pls sent me my id .pls provid my internet ID my mailaddress and pls contect me 09827162476
pls sir/madam my A/C NO.02820100000947 CID No.023328247 my name madhuben navnitbhai patel my passworld recived at bank of baroda utran branch but my id not found my self pls sent me my id. pls provid my internet id my mailaddress and pls contect me 9898015016
My name is anil kumar singh and my acount number is 30110100001754 from your respective bank of baroda zen next branch pune, maharstra, near about 25 days before i have applied for net banking id & passward but i did not get yet any id or passward so i request to you pls send me my BOB id & passward for using this facility Show more... conveniently.

Anil Singh
My name Ranjeet Kumar Singh. My account 01070100014983 Gurgaon Branch. My password recived bank of baroda branch.And My usser id recived by coriur at address. but plese i open internet banking Account.
To,
The Manager,
Bank of Baroda,

My name is Adeeb Khan My Account No:06780100010548, Chennai, Triplicane Branch. Can u Acess my net banking Account, & depatch my user Id, and Password.

Please depatched to the our bank of baroda, triplicane Branch, Chennai,
(Tamil Nadu)

Please confirm to my email Address. thanks.

Regards Show more... / Adeeb Show less
pls sir/madam,
my A/C NO.02600100011452 in bob sagrampura branch. my name Mr Gorakhbai Yadavbhai Mahajan. plz, gime me a my password & user id . and Can u Acess my net banking Account, & depatch my user Id, and Password.

Please confirm to my email Address. thanks.
seva ram choudhary
sir/madam,

Pls, I Open Internet Banking Account

Abhishek jaiswal
My Account No-13520100004998
sir Iam Anil Kumar Yadav my a/c no.08060100001589 in BOB jahangirganj ambedkarnagar up.I have requsted to Bob jahangirganj for net banknang( on line ) 2 month ago. But i do not get my username &password. so pls send my user name & password soon.
sir/madam i am harishchandra yadav my a/c no.08060400000708 in bob branch jahangirganj ambedkarnagar.I gave an application for net bankaing to branch manager 15 day ago but ican not recieved my password yet . so please send my password as soon as

m/s harish chandra yadav — not founding pin no.

sir i am harishchandra yadav and my a/c no.08060100000930 at bob jahangirgang ambedkarnagar up. i recieced the atm card 20 days ago.but bob jahangirganj do not gave my pin no. so i can not use my atm card.i am a businessman . i have more problem without atm card. Show more... so please send my pin no. as soon as possible Show less
hi sir,
my is a/c no 005680100042349. my ebanking is closed last 100 days. so please open my ebanking & change my email ID.my new email ID piyushpbh@gmail.com
have saving account of bank of baroda vellore Tamilnadu branch my account number is 09340100001326 i have recived the login passward and user id from the bank but when i put my login id and login passward then two massege arrived one is" incorrect login id or passward "and another is" your browser is not java anable pleas download java Show more... from here".then i down load java script but still cant access to my account plz help.
Good evening sir,
I wish to apply the Internet banking facility through on line on past 6months before. But still now no response from you. when i contact the branch still now the password and pin is not available. Pl. inform to me when it's available.My a/c no 05760100008636. S/B.account. Pl to be organise very soon.

my Saving bank account no is 33340100000097 in the name of Rahul Jain at Kishanganj branch. When I try to make a transfer, the message is displayed as "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR TRANSACTION". Please help me get out of this problem because if I won;t be able to make a transfer then what does net banking stands for?
I am also facing almost similar types of problem.

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005