Bank Of Maharashtra - loss of ATM card

kene.abhishek on Mar 26, 2011
My name is Neha P kene, i m a student of the Chemical reaserch
department, CREMA mumbai. I have an account with the bank of
Maharashtra, dadar , ranade road branch. My account number is 68000001269.I have
Thanking you,

[Mar 24, 2014] Bank of Maharashtra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

rohit dhall Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Best Review
sir, i have an a/cin bank of maharashtra, ambala cantt branch. my acc no is SB 9093, i have lost my atm 5months ago, and blocked it immidaietly, and apply for new bank employee mr. nishit says blocked your atm and u will receive your new atm in 15 days bt not received yet, what can i do, sir plz issue new atm my old atm no is 4214090474004210, issued on 11sep, 2007, BR.CODE:0474
Pradnya p. Kedari Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Pradnya.P.Kedari, i m a student of the Botany
department, University of pune. I have an account with the bank of
Maharashtra, University branch. My account number is 60009919201.I have

Pradnya Kedari
Maharnor Sandhya R. Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am Sandhya R. Maharnor, i have lost my ATM card now i want to block my ATM card.
My account no. is 20063095491 and my contact no. is 9665862364.
pl. reply me soon.
thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

S R Maharnor.
manjiri ravindra mendgule Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

My account is in bank Of Maharashtra. My account no is 60025621343. Still i have not get my pin & ATM.Please if there is any problem call me on 9689832376 or do mail on my above id . Thank you
dattatraya balbhim rodge Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

my acount in more vidyalaya branch my atm card and pin no not receive please contact 9890632845
and what is problem my atm card and pin number
please
maze acount ex service men colony branch madhe aahe. mala maze atm card aani pin number milala nahi tari krupaya mala atm aani pin number lavkar dene hi namra vinanti!
dattatraya balbhim rodge
s no 112 sutadara kothrud
pune 411038
mo-9890632845
KIRAN ANANT BANDABE Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

My account is in bank of maharashtra. My account no. is 20009382593.I have applied aplication for ATM on 10 Jul 2009.but still i have not get my pin & ATM.Please if there any problem call me on 9833439697 or do mail on my above id. Thank you.
shrikant Dattatray Zade Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

respected sir
my name is shrikant zade. and my account no. is 20031026671.
i forgot my ATM's PIN No. hence i request you to send me New PIN No.
please do this as soon as possible

Thank you.
Parmeshwar Harischandra Shelke Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

My account is in bank Of Maharashtra in Karve Nagar Pune Brach. My account no is 2000026676. Still i have not get my pin & ATM. Please if there is any problem call me on 9822284527 or do mail on my above id .

Given Address:-

WNS Global services Pvt Ltd.
Sofotel building, 1st floor,
National Games Rd., Yerwada.
Pune 411 006

Nikhilesh Narhari Deshpande Bank Of Maharashtra, Beed  - India

Regarding staff behavior - Bank Of Maharashtra, Beed

I was opened a saving a/c in your Beed branch on 12 August 09 & also feed up the atm form after a/c opening.. Now,I have got ATM PASSWORD by post & I want to collect my ATM card from your branch.But,They are not providing me ATM Card & only giving time to come after some day's from last 8 day's.. Please educate me how many more day's i will have to wait for your ATM service... waiting for your responce...
Kamble Rohit Vinayak Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

I am Rohit V. Kamble. My Saving Account is in bank of maharashtra in Rajarampuri, Kolhapur. My account no. is 60032437468.I have applied aplication for ATM on 11 Set 2009. But still I have not get my pin & ATM. My ATM Card is Already in Bank, But Do not receive the Pin number of my ATM card. Please if there any problem call me on 9049990931 or do mail on my above id. Thank you.
Tushar Kumar Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Please register your grievances/feedback through proper channel.

You should approach your branch with your complaint. If not satisfied, you can forward the complaint to the respective Regional Office. If still not satisfied, you can bring the matter to the Central Office.
You can even register your complaint through a complaint form available on our website www.bankofmaharashtra.in

We take Customer Service very seriously in our Bank but if the issue is not brought to our notice then even we are helpless.

For any further queries, send a mail to bomcomkt@mahabank.co.in

Tushar Kumar
Marketing Manager, Central Office
Bank of Maharashtra
Kamble Rohit Vinayak Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

sudhir kunjir Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Sudhir kunjir, i m a student of the new mumbai. I have an account with the bank of
Maharashtra, University branch. My account number is 20005832694.I have

Pradnya Kedari
sudhir kunjir Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Maharashtra, University branch. My account number is 20005832694.I have

sudhir kunjir
Gaikwad Gautam Suresh . Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Gaikwad Gautam Suresh . Iam a driver in Pune. Ihave an account with the Bank Of Maharashtra.My account number is 20124141512. My ATM number is 4214091132028534 . I . have misplaced my ATMcard, and hence I request you to please block the service of my ATM card immediately.For any queries you can feel free to contact me on 9011996509.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Gaikwad Gautam Suresh .
Gaikwad Gautam Suresh . Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Gaikwad Gautam Suresh . Iam a driver in Pune. Ihave an account with the STATE BANK OF INDIA .My account number is 30292985910. My ATM number is 6220180773600059010. I . have misplaced my ATMcard, and hence I request you to please block the service of my ATM card immediately.For any queries you can feel free to contact me on 9011996509.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Gaikwad Gautam Suresh .
pgbasarkar Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

My account is with maharashtra bank cidco Aurangabad my account no is 60013064429 .I have received

my atm card 4 months before but till date i have not received my pin no. please clerify.

my mobile no is 9960297438.

regards

abhijit adawadkar
Nutan Anand Sutar Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir,

My account is with Maharashtra Bank Prabahdevi Branch. My account no is 2010989277-1.
I have received my debit card 2 months before but till date i have not received my pin no till date.

Already I have sent a application for the issue of the PIN before a month but still i'm waiting for the same.

please clerify.

my mobile no is 9323065365
Rajesh Patil Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

My account is in bank of maharashtra T.T. Nagar Bhopal(M.P). My account no. is 20015620270. My ATM Card has been broken so I had given aplication for new ATM card on july 2009. Concerned person took my application but when I visited the branch after 3 months they haven't yet processed on it. I complained in the branch but they haven't took any further step and told me, "only Mumbai branch can take action on it. We can't help you".

I am in urgent need of ATM card. Please see to my complaint. I will be very thankful to you.

Please if there is any problem call me on 09981662656 or do mail on my above id.

Thank you.

Rajesh Patil
Bhopal
samadhan 4530 Bank Of Maharashtra  - India

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am Samadhan Jagdale, i have lost my ATM card now i want to block my ATM card.
My account no. is 20001523168 and my contact no. is 9822664472/ 9850413007