Barclays Bank Plc London - MONEY TRANSFER

Ranjeet kaur
Respected sir/mam,
I have receive some email from last few days.please search on this and tell me, can these are fraud?
he are demand from me cost of transfer money and tell me you win lottery money of 750, 000 pound.
please tell me how I can do on it.

MODE OF PAYMENT FOR C.O.T CHARGES IN INDIA‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Monday, August 10, 2009 3:21 AM
24hrs online Customer service
Barclay Commercial Bank Of London
London Branch...
P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street,
Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

Dear Valued customer,

We have recieved your mail and will make sure your money is been transfer into your nominated bank account which will be given by you after you might have completed the neccessary process of the cost of transfer fee (COT).

Note your winning money will be transfer to your account within 24 working hours after we have confirmed your payment slip of C.O.T fee in our office also in our officer account.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.We want you to understand that you need to pay the C.O.T charges (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable you proceed with the transfer of your winnings.

The C.O.T means Cost of transfer. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the COT FEES. The amount is 25, 000.00 INR This amount has to be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The C.O.T charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy.

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

ACCOUNT NAME: LIANTHANGPUII
BANK NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA

More all so, immediately payment is confirmed by our Accountants General (Mr.Tony Trender) The transfer process will be carried out by our reputable bank. And you should send the scan copy of the payment slip to us immediately after your payment for confirmation.

While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Mr. Tony Trender, (Senior Accounts Officer)
Office Tell: +44 703 183 6684
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)

[Gulf Talent]

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC. Email ID # 1009

Barclays Premier League logo Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League

so I request to you, check on it and please inform me how it is.and can take me help my money transfer via any other process.
thanks you.

Comments

N Aug 3, 2013 by
عماد جمال دويكات

Best Review
مرحبا
انا عماد الدين جمال عبدالله دويكات
تيحة طيبة وبعد

Gift Williams ارد انا استفسر عن المطلوب من متطلبات لتحويل الامول ل
ما الوسائل المطلوبة من

so far not yet transfer of winning funds - funds

WINNING CERTIFICATE REF NO:UKNL-L/200-26937
IN THE NAME OF RM.CHELLAPPAN AND CITIBANK CERTFICATE OF DEPOSITE NO:028393 AND ONLINE PREMIUM ACCOUNT NO:9876664551 THIS IS ORIGIONAL AND CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSITE IS CERTIFIED BY CITIBANK?PLEASE VERIFY AND SEND REPLY IN MY E-MAIL BECAUSE THEY ARE ASKING ONLY INR WHETHER IS IT TRUE AND MAIL RECEIVED FROM :CITIBANK LONDON<citibank_onlinefundstransfer03@yahoo.co.uk
please verify this is true

is it true ? - INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER

i receive a this mail. please check it
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT, UNITED NATIONS
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
8WB 5OH, UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON
WIRE TRANSFER / ACCRUDE INTEREST DEPT.
E-MAIL: unitednationdept09@hotmail.com

Attention: Soni Ketankumar Gunvantlal UNITED NATIONS INHERITANCE REF: WB/NF/UN/XX027.

We write to informed you that we have decided to pay you your inheritance in cash through Diplomatic Immunity.

Your fund has been packaged in a consignment box and the Diplomats left this morning to deliver your consignment to you, as soon as they arrive India they will call you to come and meet with them to claim your fund.

Confirm the receipt of this mail.

Congratulations.

MR. FRANK KARL
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
vinpant

Money till not transact in 72 hours. - NET BANKING TRANSACTION

hi,

My name is vineet pant and my phone no. is 09818678802.
I am residing in noida and my saving bank account in ABN AMRO BANK, SEC-18, Noida.(up).
I have done transact 6500 rupees through ABNAMRO BANK ONLINE TRANSACTION SERVICE in ICICBANK ACCOUNT FOR MR. RAHUL PANT WHOSE ACCOUNT NO. IS 003101567537 in sec-18, noida ICICI BANK BRANCH on 10/12/2007 at 12:17 pm ON MONDAY. but till not amount has not been transfer in ICICIBANK ACCOUNT NO. 003101567537. SO i want to complaint against ICICI BANK BRANCH, NOIDA.
pLEASE TAKE ACTION AS SOON POSSIBLE AND CHARGE fine against ICICI BANK BRANCH , NOIDA for delay transaction.

Thanks and regards,

vineet pant

Address:-->E-64,SEC-22,NOIDA(UP)
Mob. No. -->9818678802

No update on the status of Application & could not contact - Barclay's Premier League Card

I do not know whether this genuine complaint will be heard by the Barclays's Credit Card Services division.
If they get it, then I would simply request to please keep their telephones lines open & available to customers as their tel no. 6001 6001 is either not woking or "pretendingly appears to be' heavily busy.
I have been waiting for card since last two months. My application no. is 0101301919 & dated first week of Dec'07. I tried the number of the person/agent who contacted me on behalf of Barclay's & she too is also not interested to comment on this.
My humble request to them is to either please send me the letter of rejection for not approving the card (which in my case is not possible) or please send me the card.
Even more importantly, please keep your lines available and make other numbers published on the website for the customers to contact.

Regards, Saurabh

unsolicited phone calls - Fullerton Finance and Barclays Bank

Referance Number on NDNC - W1001725236
Airtel number - 9871584901
Date of Registration 08th Nov 2007.

1. Referance recent rules from Telephone Regulatory Authority of India, regarding monetary penalities on unsolicited calls.
2. I am reporting the following unsolicitted calls

(a) on 19th Mar 2008 at 1055 hrs from telephone no 01145056000 by miss Alka on behalf of Fullerton Finance
(b) on 19th Mar'2008 at 1246 hrs from telephone number 01143502651 by Neha on behalf of Barkleys Bank

3. I request that the matter be investigated & I be compensated as per the rules with afurther request that all unsolicited calls be stopped immediately.

Your consumer
J K Sharma
Mob 9871584901

fraud by bank - Barclay Bank

Hi my Name is Arun Tiwari
my credit card No is 4339511089938054/ Barclay Bank
My dob is 9th June 1981
My mothers name is Shashi Tiwari.
The problem which I am facing is the dual nature of Barclay bank my due date was 28/05/08 with min amt due 1340 but I dropped cheque of rs 5000/- on 26th May 2008.on 28th I received a call from Their executive that theirs a mistake in cheque, so I need to give a new cheque so what I did I called Their executive and paid Rs 5000/- in cash on 31/05/08 through a cash receipt No. DLCCBS 39300. Executive told me that I will receive a cheque through courier now .
My Question is that why my cheque was send to bank if i have already paid money in cash on faith by picking it from my bank .And why the hell i am receiving a message that money is still due .
and top of all the cheque was submitted to my bank for encashing and if i have already paid money on 31 st that means i picked money from my account and than their was no balance on 4th june the cheque was sended for encashing but it failed to clear due to unavailable of balance and now the scene is that barclay is charging Rs 500 as fine and even my bank charged Rs 400 for bouncing cheque . Now can i know what was my fault barclay bank is fraud i even requested them that my card has lost and please dont send a new card and withdraw my service and send the final settlement bill but they are not responding .
I dont want to use their card .

with regards

Arun Tiwari

False Calls made to me everyday.. - Barclays Bank

I am a Barclays Credit card Holder & I am very much dissatisfied with the calls made by them with different numbers from Noida
since 1st August 2008 on daily bassis at least 60-80 False calls are comming when I receive them nobody Speakes inspite of saying Hello Helllo & Hello...
The no's from which calls are comming are

+911246709300
+911246709400
+911244398500
+911246709100
+911246709200 and many more...

If I don't receive them than the Bank will think that I don't wanna to talk them for not paying him the Credit Card payment that i used.

Now I m in a very very critical situation that How should I fight with them as the Calls are made from Noida based Call Centres

and I don't have Barclay Banks any direct no's.

is any one can suggest me to how to come up with these type of false calls
this will effect my daily working in my office as my cell keep on ringing n ringing...

with regards,

Amit Kumar
amit_aj5@rediffmail.com

Transfer of money - UK

I am Rubina. I will very time submite of trying the transfer of money' s form but they not submitting because they require COT code no. what is COT code no.? and which is try to tranfer of money in my india's account, please co-operate

Hi all,

I too have the same problem. I dropped a cheque on 1st Sept 08 though my date is 8th sept 08 and I found it encashed on 10th. Even then I am repeatedly receiving calls from +911246709200 and many other numbers too. How can I get these calls stopped? I have even used Do Not Disturb option too.

Sunil
syed

unconfirmed billing - credit card abnamro

in the monthly bill dt 03092008, I received unconfirmed bill for 3 nights 4 days at rci resorts dt 23-08-2008, and request them to reverse the same alongwith service charges

Bank deducting funds from my account - barclays card

Firstly, horrible customer service, if you ever get in touch with someone that is. Phone lines are continuously busy or they just keep ringing.

Secondly, they called me one day and said "Congratulations, you have received a free trip and we will send you your trip vouchers soon" so I said "Great, whatever you say." And the next month they have charged Rs.7000 onto my account for my "free trip" and its been 3 months and I have not received any "trip vouchers" or a call from them. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone for 3 MONTHS now to dispute the charge of Rs.7000. I called the some other dept of Barclays and told them about this and they said it is not their problem. I finally got a manager on the line after trying to call SOMEONE and he said he was very sorry and he told me to hold on and then hung up. The bank is untrustworthy and if your own bank is dipping its fingers into your account and removing money, who can you trust. I am disgusted with this bank, its people and its policies and I'm going to consumer court to have something done about this filth. I am going to gather as many people as I can from these forums online and see if we can do something solid against Barclays.

Do not under any circumstances bank with Barclays or you will regret it. They are basically a dishonest banking group who are exploiting loopholes in the Indian banking system to make a quick buck here and there, and something needs to be done about them.

I have used barclay credit card (4339 4839 8961 5671). i made 20, 000/- transaction and i dropped the the ICICI bank check (check no 502240) on 5th of september with the amount of 20000/- to "Barclays credit card 4339 4839 8961 5671". My payment due date is 8th september. on 8th morning i got a call from barclays credit card divison and he informed that now onwards all the transactions needs to made with the name "Barclays bank PLC", so please stop the previous check and made new payment with this name. on the same day i stopped the the check and issued new check with "Barclays bank PLC ".
After 1 week i got a message saying that your new bill is generated with the amount 2222/-. They want to charge 500/- for stop payment, 500/- latepayment and 978/- debit interest.
i want to take complaint about this. because i have made payment at the right time and because of the address change only i have stopped the payment (that to informed by their representative). they made interest for this both.
please suggest proper action to take as early as possible.

thanks and regards,
GangaRaju G

Transfer - Transfer

I have transfered my Indane Gas connection from Vizag to Hyderabad on 1st December 2007 and submitted for the transfer document in Hyderabad on 28th December 2007. After that long time has being spent and with several follow ups, till date I have not yet got the transfered connection here. The gas agency (Navaratna Enterprises, Shp No 32, 139, M.G Rd, Sec-03, Ph No-040-2784447, 27843067) here is saying that they have sent the document to Vizag gas Agency (Sri Sainath Indane, Shop No 4, plot No 30 Station Rd, Kurmanapalem, Vsp-47, Ph No-0891-2512345, 2573737) for verification, but till date they have not received anything from Vizag. And Vizag gas agency is saying they have already sent it to Hyderabad. Basically after long waiting I must say all are just escaping of taking the responsibility and in the process I am getting suffered.

Please suggest me the next step, please feel free to call me on 9703328700.

S Chakraborty.
AP SO No. 851753
Cuntomer No. 3063
SB No-8245

international transfer - Barclays Bank

I transfered 5, 000 pounds in Mexican Pasos on the 4th of November, I am still waiting for the said amount to be deposited into my bank account in mexico, after so many phone calls at my cost and im still have no idea where my money is, only i know im the one who is footing thje bill for this escipade. my ref no is QMS 081111-945. I truely think in this day and age that to wait over 28 days for a next day transfer is too much, or am i supposed to just write it off ??. The money never was sent tro my bank in the first place, because the adress of my bank was never put on, and after so many atempts to recectify this im STILL whithout the money.
regards G Lewis

Smruti Popat - You have many friends.. Lets all join in and file a complain at Banking Obusman

Bank diposit transfer - parsonal

Hello, I ve recivied a email from a african girl she told me that she want to transfer her late father diposit to my account, his account is in Zenith bank plc UK, and wrote me details of her diposit, a/c nimber and amout, please inform me what can I do as soon as possible, thanks.

Settling My Citibank A/C Number 000875366 with balance 680, 000 GBP.
Citibank is ONLY the paying bank as far as I am concerned in the transaction.
My issue still persists. Statements made by both Citibank Customer Services and Citibank, N.A. are totally irrelevant to me.

Charges for unauthorised fraud foreign transaction - Barclays Bank

I will like to bring into your notice, how frauds are being supported by banks or how banks are earning on the name of fraud.
I owe Barclays credit card no. 433*********9550. I made last payment in the month of November clearing all my dues and haven’t used the card after that. Inspite of this, I got SMS in the month of December for charges of some Rs. 2500. When enquired from Customer care of the branch, I was told that some foreign transaction has taken place. With this I logged the complaint for the fraud transaction (Complaint ID: 682802) in concurrence with customer care personnel who consoled that action will be taken by concerned department & card will be temporarily blocked to prevent any more fraud.
It’s been 3 months since then but still no resolution has come up for the same, instead since then I m receiving 3-4 calls daily from the bank regarding the payment which has now increased to Rs. 5000+.
Even after getting the complaint logged as a genuine customer of the bank, every time bank people are harassing me by calling & asking to pay for the transactions not made by me. To every telecaller I have to provide the complaint ID & have to explain the issue, still they force me to make the payment.
I will really appreciate, if I can be taken out from this dirty game.
In anticipation of correct action,

Thanks & Regards
Garima Gupta
garima.gupta@relianceada.com
hayath

Dear Valued Sir,
As per below mentioned request i was deposited C.O.T fee 25, 000.00 RS as he mentioned bank ACCOUNT NAME: LIANTHANGPUII
ACCOUNT NUMBER:20013750325
BANK NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA and sent the scan copy to him, He promised my winning money will be transfer into my nominated bank account within 24 working hours after he confirmed my payment slip of C.O.T fee in his office also in his officer account. But everything success. But he didnt transfer any amount to my account, So one representative make a cal asking 93, 000.00RS for conversion charge, I spoke with my ICICI bank they dont have any problem as he mention below like that
(The swift code used in transferring your funds to your bank account was not accepted by the International Monetary Funds(IMF) because they control all international funds transfers all over the world.
The transfer could not be properly executed because your india local banking system does not have the facilities to receive hard currencies.
In resolution to this, the board of directors of this bank has decided that without further delay your fund be transferred directly to the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) and from there transferred into your local bank account in your indian currency.
A delegate from this bank has been assigned to come to india to assist you in the transfer of this funds to your bank account from the reserved bank. So our representative will give you a call tomorrow as soon as he arrives india).
My ICICI Bank manager said only your Account no enoug to transfer the money across the world to your account, But these pepole are cheating me, Kindly find my enclosed my scan copy and take the necessary action plz do the needful.
Dear sir kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regds
Hayath

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
24hrs online Customer service
Barclay Commercial Bank Of London
London Branch...
P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street,
Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

Dear Valued customer,

You are to follow this Instructions, you go to any of the STATE BANK OF INDIA and make the payment of the cost of transfer fee using this following payment details.

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

ACCOUNT NAME: LIANTHANGPUII
BANK NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA

Mr. Tony Trender, (Senior Accounts Officer)

Office Tell: +44 703 183 6684
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)

Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League