Barclays Bank Plc London - MONEY TRANSFER

Ranjeet kaur
Respected sir/mam,
I have receive some email from last few days.please search on this and tell me, can these are fraud?
he are demand from me cost of transfer money and tell me you win lottery money of 750, 000 pound.
please tell me how I can do on it.

MODE OF PAYMENT FOR C.O.T CHARGES IN INDIA‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Monday, August 10, 2009 3:21 AM
From:
"Barclays Bank Plc London" <tonytrender_barclaystransferdepts@live.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
ranjit_guddo@yahoo.com
Barclay Commercial Bank Of London
P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street,
Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

Dear Valued customer,

We have recieved your mail and will make sure your money is been transfer into your nominated bank account which will be given by you after you might have completed the neccessary process of the cost of transfer fee (COT).

Note your winning money will be transfer to your account within 24 working hours after we have confirmed your payment slip of C.O.T fee in our office also in our officer account.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.We want you to understand that you need to pay the C.O.T charges (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable you proceed with the transfer of your winnings.

The C.O.T means Cost of transfer. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the COT FEES. The amount is 25, 000.00 INR This amount has to be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The C.O.T charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy.

You are to follow this Instructions, you go to any of the STATE BANK OF INDIA and make the payment of the cost of transfer fee using this following payment details

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

ACCOUNT NAME: LIANTHANGPUII
ACCOUNT NUMBER:20013750325
BANK NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA

More all so, immediately payment is confirmed by our Accountants General (Mr.Tony Trender) The transfer process will be carried out by our reputable bank. And you should send the scan copy of the payment slip to us immediately after your payment for confirmation.

While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Mr. Tony Trender, (Senior Accounts Officer)
Office Tell: +44 703 183 6684

[Gulf Talent]

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC. Email ID # 1009

Barclays Premier League logo Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League

so I request to you, check on it and please inform me how it is.and can take me help my money transfer via any other process.
thanks you.

Comments

respected sir/madam,
i have recieved e-mail on 17th april from gmail.com award of one million usd after winning award they said to me contacts to barclays bank after contact barclays bank they said to me you have to paid 30, 000.00 INR
but i am unable to paid COT charges because i belongs to poor family what i do? i also request him to take the COT charges in my fund.

so sir/madam how can i get this money.
please show me the way what i do

respected sir/madam

i have got an e-mail you are a winner of one million USD and your money is ready to transfer in your account.but i belong to poor family i am unable to paid COT charges before transaction i said to him that if you send me my 50% winning money i will send you COT charges+ 5, 000, 000.00INR but till now i did not get the response what i do plz give me right suggestion.
harikrishna Barclays Bank Plc London  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

money transfer - 4 front

I am a customer of kvb, isro layout since 1999 and i am holding a current a/c in the name of 4 front. I had requested the bank people to transfer funds to UK on 1 of apr 10 enclosing all the necessary documents required for the transfer like purchase bill, sales bill and a covering letter. When the money was not transferred even after one week and when contacted bank they insisted for bill of entry of copy is required for the transfer. the same forwarded through mail as per their instructions on 16th apr 10. Even then the money was not transferred. Again I called up the bank and enquired about the money transfer on 23 apr 10 they are asking for triplicate copy of the bill of entry.

The bank people are working in most unprofessional & unorganised way and their behaviour so rude.

They are even least bothered to call and inform about the status of the process.
Kumbhar

i also recived this type of email and what shouid do for the same

Sunil
Kumbhar

i recived email from Barclays Banks stateing that you have win the Price money and we are transfering that amount to your a/c. just we need your A/c No and Bank name and i forwarded the detail then they are saying that you have to pay some charges to transfer the money. what shouid i do in this case shouid i pay them the money or shouid i live it as it is

This is not right. In our country we gave the COT when the checqe/Draft clear from the Bank, the bank deduct the ammount from the cheque/draft ammount. So you should deduct ammount from the transfering ammount.

sir i want know the possibility on how to transfer money from london accont into foreign trustee, imy friend want to transfer money from her account to my account her acccount is in barclay bank of london she is living in uk, she is citien of uk. im an indian, she is my friend she want to transfer money in my account, she has sent her nomination letter to bank i am her foreign trustee, sir pls mail me about procedure of money transfering, i have sent my mail to bank for bank conformation. my account is in state bank of india, my email id is ba_patel27@yahoo.co.in. sir pls mail on my id what i will have to do.to help her out.

hello sir i disagree sir because till now i dint got my fund and all my documents.

Also I have an email to collect some money:

this is the new bank email ... 8:28 AM

contact them... barclaysbank@barclaysbank-plconline.com 8:28 AM

EMAILarclaysbank@barclaysbank-plconline.com

TELEPHONE :718-285-7899

TELEPHONE BANKING SYSTEM

BARCLAYS BANK PLC

NEW YORK.

CONTACT PERSON: MR CHRIS LUCAS 8:29 AM

hope you got that right??

hi
i got the mail from microsoft international lottery .they told me that i hav won the amount of 400, 000.00four hundred thousand dollar and money is being deposited in bank barclay .bank is saying that there is a need to deposit the cost of transfer .
i want to know that how much is this true contact to me please mas786pk1@yahoo.com

ihavereceivedanemailthatbarclaysbanklondonsendtomecertifieddraftnumber08026, 00021696dated10.07.2010rs.750, 000greatbritishpounditistrueorfalsepleseresponse

please tell me turth.

From: Barclays Bank PLC Transfer Unit <jerryford_barclaytransfer@live.com>
Subject: UPDATE 7/28/2010
To: jitender.verma89@yahoo.in
Date: Wednesday, 28 July, 2010, 9:15 AM

Barclay Commercial Bank Of London
P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street,
Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

Dear Valued Customer jitender kumar,

ACCOUNT NAME: H .LEOYI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30955064556
BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA

More all so, immediately payment is confirmed by our Accountants General (Mr.Jerry Ford) The transfer process will be carried out by our reputable bank. And you should send the scan copy of the payment slip to us immediately after your payment for confirmation.

Mr. Ford Jerry, (Senior Accounts Officer)

Office Tel:+447014233516
+447014233516

anubala

Hi!
I don't have so much amount to transfer in your bank account so if you can transfer the amount in my account and charge the transfer money from that then i'll be grateful to you.

DEAR SIR

MY E-MAIL ID IS ggyan123456@gmail.com I HAVE GOT THE FOLLOWING MASSAGE .
SIR THIS MASSAGE IS TRUE OR FALSE .
I DON'T KNOW PLEASE HELP ME .
I HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT FRAUD 2 WEEK
AGO . I HAVE LOST Rs:- 98500.00
SIR YOUR ARE MOST REQUESTED BY ME PLEASE TELL ME THIS MASSAGE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.
THANKS .

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
7 ST JOHNS HILL,
CLAPHAM JUNCTION BRANCH,
SW 11 1 TN, LONDON
Phone+44-7024039834

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH YOUR OVERDUE PAYMENT.

Attention: Mr. GYANENDRA PRAKASH MISHRA,

Stop any contact with the barrister or any body that tells you is from our bank, I want you to know that if you follow my insertion your fund will be transfer to you.

Be inform that your funds has been Approved by this bank (BARCLAYS BANK LONDON (BBL), and we are working very hard to see that we wire your fund into your account soonest, and also to make sure that the Barrister trying to claim your fund is been put in jail.

Mr.Gyanendra, You have to come down to London Uk for the signing of the hard copies of your documents so the transfer of your fund can be effected immediately, also get back to us with your banking details and your identification card to prove to us that you are the true benificary of the fund.

Mr. Gyanendra, i await to hear from you concerning your coming over or if you can't come you let me know so we can use the next alternative, or you can call me on my no...+44-7024039834 to discuss more.

Mr, Robert E.Diamond, Jr
Director

I AM JUST ASKING IF THEIR IS ANY ONE NAMED COL. DOUGHLAS AKIM GABAR IS A CUSTOMER IN YOUR BANK?????HE IS DEAD AND HIS MONEY IS STILL IN THE BANK AND HER DAUGHTER'S NAME IS ESTHER GABAR???PLI SEND CONFORMATION TO serurobert@rocketmail.com

Respected sir/mam,
he are demand from me INR 25000.00 cost of transfer money and tell me you win lottery money of 500, 000 gbp
please tell me how I can do on it.

Please advise me by return mail on sanjay_pareek71@yahoo.co.in

Barclays Commercial Bank has dedicated banking services that grows with your business and experts who understand your needs and ambitions.Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC.

Barclays Commercial Bank Of London
P. O. BOX 738, 1 Churchill Place,
London, E14 5HP, U. K.

ATTENTION: YAHOO/MSN/GOOGLE LOTTERY WINNER

This is to inform you that we are in possession of your winning funds and we have less than 72hrs to transact with you.

Note your winning funds is 500, 000 GBP which is converted to you in india rupees 36, 161, 319 INR and is now ready to be transfered to your bank account information sent to us by you. All verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for immediate transfer into your nominated bank account.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. We want you to understand that you need to pay the (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable us proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The (Cost Of Transfer ) means C.O.T. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the Cost Of Transfer . The amount is £360 GBP(Four hundred and thirty Pounds Sterling only) equivalent to 25, 000 INR. This amount must be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The Cost Of Transfer charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentation and approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: The TRANSFER CHARGES cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full value, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 25, 000 INR via Bank Transfer into the account details that will be given to you by this bank.

Note: The COT fees has to be paid via our Affiliated Export Accounts in india. For easy payment, we will provide you with the Affiliated Export Account details in your country to enable you fasten the process so that the transfer of your funds can take place immediately. And also be informed that as soon as you meet the requirement, the transfer of your funds to your account will commence today only and money will reflects in your nominated bank accounts same today.

Upon your response to this mail, we will give you our account officer details for payment of Transfer Charges.

Mr. Morgan Williams (Mr)

Foreign Currency Drafts
Company or Personal Cheques
Western Union Payments
==============================
Copyright © 2010 Barclays Bank Plc.
__________________________________
CONFIDENTIAL FROM Barclays Bank Plc.

Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League.

These are fraud. If you carefully check the email none of them are barclaybank email id but they are live.com, gmail.com etc.

dear sir
i wont contact e14 5hp foreen trancefaring manager mr morgen brown
dadissanayake@yahoo.com
+077520720000
thanks

Who is Matt Clayton? Been in contact for few weeks something about money transfer. want it to be true but not sure.

I already did this. Is it trie or not. about money coming to me or not?!

Barclays Bank Plc London - MONEY TRANSFER