BATA shoe - broken shoe

anshul chhabra on May 25, 2012
dear sir/mam
i had purchased a shoe from BATA SHOE STORE , ARORA PRIME TOWER , OPP BUS STAND , G.T. ROAD PHAGWARA on date 09-04-2012 bill no 03693 and article code no .8413362 99 8 cruze with price 1299
I had read the instructions below and overleaf in which you had mentioned that the complaint and exchange can be done from that showroom from which you had purchased . the shoe is broken from the toe and it is submitted with the shop keeper
I would be very thankful to you if u could resolve the matter as early as possible
i had posted many mails on customer.service@bata.co.in but there is no reply from that side please help

anshul chhabra

Comments

Anshu shoes  - India

Broken shoes - shoes

The shoes worth Rs 4600 was bought on 17th March from exclusinve showroon at Bithan market at Bhopal. The very next day it brok. Now the shop keeper is not taking the shoes back and saying for an exchnage. I do not want to waite for another month as I am leaving India on Ist of May.

Kindly help me
my number is 9098236011
N Jan 27, 2011 by
Chandrakant Belamkar Bata  - Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Shoes broken - Bata

Hello Sir,

I have purchased a pair of shoes on 06/12/2010. Shoes are very good and comfortable. But within 50 to 55 days shoes are broken from down side and stiches are removed. Please can you resolve this problem as soon as possible so that the faith in BATA remains same.

Thanks and regards