BBC ONE LOTTERY - Winner of Lottery

santoshbarik1985
Dear Sir

I have just received an e-mail like below. Please tell me whether this mail is correct or not and suggest me.

April 2010 draw no. 1495
winning numbers 02 10 16 19 33 45 BONUS 30

Dear Winner,

Your e-mail has won you £750,000.00 GBP from BBC ONE LOTTERY
on our 2010 charity bonanza.The draw no.942 braught out your
e-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and
qualified you a bonafied winner of the stated winning amount.

You are to contact us via e-mail providing the below stated
information for process of claims.

(1)Name...(2)Address...(3)Mobile No....(4)Sex...(5)Occupation...

Claims Manager

Mr.Larry Goldfield
+448712378785
E-mail : Larry.Goldfield@bbclotteryorganization.co.uk
E-mail : bbconline2010@hotmail.co.uk

Comments

N May 24, 2014 by
Dalia

Best Review
Dear Sir, I have received the same mail and I want to know that whether the information is correct or wrong. My ID is daliafrancis87@yahoo.com I want correctly know the information place replay me..They asked me to submitt my personal details i have sent every thing but idon't get any information. i wanted to know whether i cheated by some one. I got an information that i have won the prize of 500, 000.00 GBP
Adil Basha UK National Lottery  - India

Why do they disclose lottery details? - UK National Lottery

Dear Sir

my ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046.
so i want to get my gift prize as soon as posiable
at
#103 Akash Nagar Main Road D.V nagar A.N Pura
Bangalore 560016 (India)

Mob 09480453489

Resdiental 080 28532453
RAKESH KUMAR BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

WHETHER NOTIFICATION IS TRUE OR FALSE - CHARITY FOUNDATION PROMO WINNING PRIZE

I have received the under-mentioned E-mail from Charity Foundation Prom with regard to winning of200, 000 Pounds.

Kindly let me know as to whether it is true or false so that I could be able to proceed further accordingly.

Your quicker response in the matter shall be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

RAKESH KUMAR,
P-189, VILLAGE OLD PILANJI, SAROJINI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-23
(INDIA) MOBILE9810932986 / 9958090137
_____________________________________________________

CLASSIFIED NOTICE: YOU HAVE WON 200, 000 POUNDS.

To: vipinkumarbaisoya@yahoo.co.in

From: "Charity Foundation Promo" <info@charityfoundation.com>
Date: 13:04:2008

Charity Foundation International
Suite 154, Clarendon Road,
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire,
WD61JF, London United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

This is to notify you that you have won the sum of £ 200, 000 (Two
Hundred Thousand GB Pounds) in the 2008 Charity Foundation
International Lottery held in London, United Kingdom.

You were randomly selected from a batch of 50 million people and your
Email address has made you a lucky winner alongside
19 other people from your country.

Kindly contact our Awards Officer at his below email address or
telephone number for your claims.

Name: Rev.Father Paul Harson

Mrs. Esther Parker
(Promotion Manager)
Mohandeep Singh BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

Fake lottery Board - James Keegan

Please find the below mentioned lottery mail in my mailbox...

This is not right and please take an ation against it and please contact me for benifits at 9871715483(This mail was from <rose@hotmail.com> )

You email has won you the sum of £450, 000 from our monthly Uk
Lottery
Promotion, you are hereby adviced to get back to us, to claim your
prize with the claim requirement

Contact

SIR
its nagaraj so my ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046. so when send that cheque
Hari Hara Pujary BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

Regarding loterry - Loterry

sir, here is Mr. Pujary from Orissa state of India, some doubt about loterry prize amount offered by
The Microsoft Lottery Incorporation, Baley House, Har Road, Sutton, Greater Londom, M1 4te United Kingdom, that i m the prize owner of some amount which is despatched by your courier serivice by the DISPATCH OFFICER of your courier service MR. JERRYANDERSON. Is it true or false, plz intimate me, if you answer me for the above dabout i shall every greateful to you.

Thanking You Sir.
Thiagu British Lottery  - India

Kindly reply about the complaints - British Lottery

Dear All,

I had also getting such mail from british lottery.

Is it true or cheating product.

Pls reply
surakid jungsepidsanu BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046 - ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046

I am Surakid Jungsepidsanu.Iwant to see order Number :SNT98046.Can you help me?
You sent check for me.
surakid.com@hotmail.com
Tel 0871398261
surakid jungsepidsanu UK National Lottery  - India

ORDER NUMBER:SNT/98046
I am Surakid Jungsepidsanu.Iwant to see order Number :SNT98046.Can you help me?
You sent check for me.
surakid.com@hotmail.com
Tel 0871398261
kriti ranjan sinha UK International Lottery  - India

receive the won amount - UK International Lottery

I have just received ur E-mail for uk international lottery . you have mentioned this mail for wininng amount {500, 000 sterling pound } my detail is that of uk international lottery are here :-
ticket no. - 56475600545 188 with serial no. 5368/06. My cash credited to the file :- KTU/9023118308/03.
Your mail received on 14th march 2009.
kindly inform me that for this procdure of received this won amount
PERSONAL DETAILS :-
Occupation: Student
Date of Winning notification: 14 March 2009
Total Amount Won : 500, 000 Sterling Pound
Martial Status: Unmarried
Present Country : India (Asia)
Plz. confirm me this mail is true or false.
Thanking You !

Kriti Ranjan Sinha
pattapu BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

how to climb - shall win ing found

to
the ceo
Shell logoShell Petroleum Development Company of England
u.k
dear sir
i got this mail for you company
whate is the sir
i am inadian at hyderabad so how to clime this won amount
kindly tell to us with my mail sir
thanking you sir
your faithfully
p.n.srinivasu

=======================================================================================
Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: +44 7035980742

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATCH REF: APRIL 009/YY

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) for the 2009 International E-mail Draw which is Organized by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).

SPDC collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online. Six people are selected yearly to benefit, from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Shell Award must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any Prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below is your identification number:

REFERENCE NUMBER:

This numbers fall within West Africa Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Nigeria [Mr. collins Major] with the details below and send your winning identification numbers to him;

E-Mail: shellplcclaims@live.com
Tel: +2348068261722
He shall immediately commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you.

Congratulations!! once again.

Yours in service,
Dr. (Mrs.) Lynda Johnson
[Publicity Secretary]

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2
adriana maria caragea UK National Lottery  - India

are all fake.do not trrust this
aravind BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

service code - arru

sir i m having a hp laser printer 5200 .
in that when i have tried to restore the default settings it is asking for the service code.
but right now i dont have that code .can u provide that code ..
will it be same all printers..
please provide me with some solution...
abhijeet avinash chawan BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

fake sms of winners - Charity International Mobile PROMO

I am surprised to see sms dt.13.10,2009 on my mobile no. 9821162096 that i have won 625,000 POUNDS in 2009 Charity International Mobile PROMO. but, till i have not got my prize.
A.S.Gandhi BBC ONE LOTTERY  - India

I have received the same, just delete the message
Vamsi75

Do not get trapped in those kind of mails. Those are all junk and are fraud and fake...

So, all those who get these kind of mails, be aware...they ask for money for the courier and customs duty which ideally should not be asked by any lottery company when they are paying the gift amount..

Dear sir
I have just riceved an email like below please tel me whether this mail is correct or not and suggest me
BBC ONE LOTTERY
draw no- 1499
03 06 08 10 36 47
BONUS 02
jebin00

I am Jebin., A person called me from courier ..then service charges of 25000/-INR...its true ???shall i pay ..please clarify my doubt...and reply to my mail(twinklingjebin00@hotmail.com)... kindly do the needful ..Thanking You...
i Received a mail like this...
ATTN:OUR ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the claim of your award prize value of (500, 000.00 Great British Pounds)

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANISATION! collects 5, 000 mobile numbers of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to different network users, all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven people were selected to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winner.
kin

sir ..

i also received a mail like:

ATTN:OUR ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY

i wanted to ask whether this email is correct or not.

B.B.C LOTTERY PAYOUT OFFICE
>National Lottery Results.
>200 Harrogate England, UK
Dear Lucky winner,
This mail is to officially inform you once again that it was your E-mail ID. that emerged you a lucky winner of Four Hundred and NintyThousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{490, 000.00GBP} in the on going 2010 B.B.C ONE LOTTERY e-mail sweepstakes promotion for Asia Territory.Your winning verification process is completed and your approved winning cheque is set for delivery.

>Your winning amount will be delivered by our diplomat toyour country and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary only whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow winners to send their friends or relatives to receive their winnings on their behalf for security purposes.
>It is our usual practice to carry out a routine verification about the custom policy of a country before embarking on any international delivery so as to avoid complications.Be informed that the custom in your country has made usunderstand that upon the arrival of our delivery Diplomat officer, your parcel needs to be cleard at the custom post and thecustom.This is because the winning amount which we are bringing to you is a very huge sum at such requires a custom legal clearance/approval.
>You are advice to make the requiredcustom duty feeavailable to himonce he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian Customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel containing your cheque will not be held/delayed at the airport where our diplomat will arrrive.
>The diplomat (Mr.Peter Fox) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening.Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that all is set for your the delivery of your winning cheque to your home address without any delay.
>Very importantly, you are to reconfirmed the below informtion to avoid any error on delivery.
1)Your Name
2)Personal mobilenumber
3)Home address and also with
4)Scanned copy of Any of your passport photograph or D/L
If this terms of our delivering your winning parcel is okay by you.Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery.
>Thank you for your understanding.

>Regards,