Beetel Mobile - Beetel Mobile GD 305 - Network Problem

arorarajeev_26 on Apr 10, 2011
Dear Sir/Mam
I am Rajiv Arora from Ghaziabad UP. I Purchased a Beetel Mobile ( GD 305) on 17th March 2011 to Local Dealer Aerocom. Since Initial day I faced problem with this handset.
Networks are not coming in this mobile. I try many SIM (Vodafone/ Idea/ Airtel/ Dolphin) but notworks are not appear and this is useless for me.
On 31st March I came to Authorized service centre (Asian Tech Commumnication, Vaishali, Ghaziabad) and ask for this problem then at that Location Networks appears sligtly.
But Networks not Appear in Ghaziabad Location. Same thing I told to Authorized service centre but they denay my Problem bcoz at Service centre Location Networks Appear slightly.

Now I feel very bad due to Purchase this Mobile handset. This mobile is useless for me bcoz I cant use this mobile due to Non Availability of Networks. No Body give me the solution at present.
Seller told me that I have to go Service Center. On Service center Location Networks Appears. Ghaziabad is very big city and I am using mobile services since 10 - 11 years when calls were very costly.
Kindly replace my mobile on urgent basis.
First Time I purchased Beetel Mobile and my entire money had gone I think. I cant understand this kind of Company Beetel.
Plz find the Attached Mobile Bill Copy.
Plz Replace my Mobile on urgent basis.
Revert me on urgent basis.

Beetel Mobile GD 305 - Network Problem

Comments

N Nov 14, 2011 by
Pandey RK

Dear sir/madam IRavindra Kumar Pandey purchase one Beetle Dual sim mobile GD405 from home shop 18 th invoice no. BAR/072011/56645 Dt. 17.07.2011IMEI NO.910529900705796, &910529900705804. mobile set show many problem from beginning (1) Setting of display themes (red colour) no option to change theme.(2) Mobile switch off any time (3) Display of mobile is very slow (4)F.M not working proper . I want to replace this defective piece . pl. help me. my contact no. is +919654115151
A May 4, 2012 by
Pravin Pawar

Beetel - Model-GD418 Call ID - 3297, Comp# NT6-BM-12-0022905-DW
I am fully agree with above comments. I too purchased beetel mobile from home shop 18, I started facing issues with mobile so I have given cell at customer care more than month

back, still I have not received same and getting very pathetic reasons from compnay as well as from call center.
Beetel - Model-GD418 Call ID - 3297, Comp# NT6-BM-12-0022905-DW.
N May 4, 2012 by
Pravin Pawar Beetel Mobile  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Mobile issues - Beetel Mobile

Beetel - Model-GD418 Call ID - 3297 , Comp# NT6-BM-12-0022905-DW

Beetel - Model-GD418 Call ID - 3297 , Comp# NT6-BM-12-0022905-DW.

Beetel Mobile - Beetel Mobile GD 305 - Network Problem