Benze Vacation Club - cheated my money

sakthikumar on Apr 3, 2012
the benze vaccation club people cheated my hard earned money.I am employee and have lots of committments on my head.I made a great mistake by joining in benze club.club people given completely faise committments and 15000/- took from my credit card.every body is eating by cheating innocent public.My money I lost and losts of pain and stress because of this.My sincere and humble request to the people who wants to join in this cheating club kindly go through the google and see the real face of the club.thanks

regards,
Sakthi
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Jun 3, 2012 by
whitehattrojan

I got a call from valasaravakkam Benze vacations club Manager named Chandru stating that they were offering Life time membership card for Rs.20, 000. He sent a representative named Irfan to my room at porur. He has given Mr.Chandru's visiting card and mentioned his email address in it for identification.He got signature in the form and swiped my card there itself and gave some tickets for their program and their club catalogue. He asked me to send residential proof and ID proof and I told him i will send it to his email id the next day. I called their customer care number and cross checked the details and found all the things they promised me mismatched. So I have sent a mail as well as called Chandru, Irfan and BVC inda's customer care to cancel the membership immediately and return back the amount to me. Chandru promised me that he will return back the entire amount the next day but I should meet prabavathy in the main branch the next day. I am shocked to see their mail next day from their customer care that the membership details could not be cancelled. I met prabavathy and she spoke with me in a rude way that the membership could not be cancelled and ask me to do whatever I can. So I am going to file a case in consumer court and Still I haven't submitted any of the proofs they asked and even membership is also not activated let them have the pain for sure.

The offers and controversies I met:
1.Membership includes 2 nights and 3 days trip to GOA with stay for 5 persons at no extra cost but now they are telling like I have to pay them utility charge of Rs.5000 for the trip with a condition of only 3 persons allowed per room and one more room we should get for another 2 person which will be our cost.
2. plenty of services for the Life time members such as Swimming pool, Horse Riding, Snookers and billiards, and I can use Tennis court and cricket ground, volley ball court [ Everything is in the catalogue provided by them ] in any of their 6 clubs including valasaravakkm club. But I went to valasaravakkam club and am shocked to see any of the above facilities available there.
3.Members can stay for 5 persons up to 5 nights every year at no extra cost in any of their properties. But now they are telling like utility charges of Rs.750 for each room should be paid and only 2 members will e allowed.
4.Members can get up to 8 persons with them to the club at no cost but now they are telling like we should pay some amount for each person entering the club for swimming on hourly basis.
5.More over they told like the amount will be converted into 12 months EMI's at 0% interest. But I got nearly 1400 as extra charge for converting it into 9 months EMI.
6. I told her that these were the offers given by your representative and manager. But she told that there are no persons working in that name and we are getting the orders by the people from various service consultancies and they are giving false promises, We are not responsible for that.
7. I asked prabavathy about the horse riding and grounds in the catalogue but her answer is very much humorous to hear that they were in Coimbatore club and not here. Then why the hell you are showing these catalogue to people in chennai and cheating them.

Benze Vacation Club - cheated my money