Bhagwan shri lakshmi narayan dham Delhi - non delivery

aman deol
I have sent a subscription Demand Draft on 27/08/08 .but it is not delivered .

Comments

I have sent a Demand Draft to bhagwan shri lakshmi Narayan Dham sant Nirankari Colony. delhi-110009. Phone No.01127608950 to 58 in docket no.256606909 on 27/08/08. But it is not delivered .Please deliver it as early as possible because it is quite urgent.

please sends your lucknow address

Shri Advani is the sharpminded politician he can reach in that point where even simple politician mind can never reach. And he has own dicision power how to tacle which case or which situation(s). He can tacle this world terrorism very wide & bright knowledge. In his period terror will never dar to enter in India. Before enter in India they will think thousand times. So in my best knowledge at shri advani's era pmo will work immideate as per information & plan of Indian security team, Army, Airforce, Navy very soon.
Ramesh

Whay are you posting it here man?

My name is kamaljeet kaur

i hv all ready applied for sewadar plaese confirm it

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MAGZINE OF SEPTEMBER 2009 TILL TODAY

i have not received prabhu kripa patrika for the month of october 2009 still today, so pls
send me the patrika as soon as possible, if there is any obligationthen pls inform me .
randeep singh
vill- banona
po- wasni
teh- pachhad
dist- sirmour
HP 173024

I attended pabhu kripa satsang held at patparganj delhi on 24TH&25TH oct, 2009, GURU DEV given there BIJ MANTRA, I am not clear HOW I SHOULD PATH THEM AND WHICH PASSWORD(GIVEN IN SATSANG/ OR GIVEN IN MONTHLY MAGAZINE).IS TO BE USED BEFORE AND AFTER BIJMANTRA . KINDLY GIVE ME PROPER ADVICE...THANK..S.S.S.
J L RASTOGI

WE SAW LIVE SAMAGAM ON 25thOCT.PLZ. SEND US BIJMANTRA WITH THANKS JYOTI KHOSLA & HARISH KHOSLA HOSHIARPUR (Pb) Cell No.09855553935 khoslah5@yahoo.com, shivratri66@yahoo.com

Guru ji ko koti koti parnam. Main unke anne wale samagmo ke baare mein janna chahta hoon. Kirpa kerke Batayen aur main aur meri wife unse Beej Manter ve lena chahte hain .

Rajiv Juneja
Strret No. 1, Chowk No.5
New Suraj Nagar
Abohar-152116
98149-62680

NAMA NARAYAN, GURIJI I AM UNABLE TO MEET YOUR SAMAGAM, IT IS TOO DISTANCE TO MY PLACE PLS SEND ME A BEJMANTRA .I AM SUFFERING URINE PROBLEM.. my mail id is - (ritu071@gmail.com)

aap sab ka koti koti dhanyawad jo hume har magazin samay par mil jati hai.

hum aap ko bhi guruji ke aur guruma ke sath sath naman kartey hai.

I DEPOSITED FEE FOR PASS WORD ON MOBILE .BUT NO SMS RECD SO FAR.
THIS WAS DEPOSITED AT PRABHU KIRPA SAMAGAM PATPAR GANJ DELHI

Guru ji... I ve discovered ur webside..my sister in india told me about this...i am going through the most tough period in my life..family is disintegrated..property is stolen and being stolen...all sorts of wordly problems...sometimes no way...i pray to u to send me beejmantra...to save my life and spirit..in my next oppurtunity..i will visit u to seek blessings...
LALIT

NAMO-NARAYANA

GURU JI,

I attended pabhu kripa satsang held at patparganj delhi on 24TH&25TH oct, 2009, I gote some relife peace of mind after praying BIG MANTRAs. End of NOV2009 i got good job in Sahanewal near Ludhiana.
Here i an not able to continue praying Big Mantras daily. i don't know the near tample where every sunday i can go and attend every sunday prayer. I have only November magzin with that password i am praying till date.

My request is that how can i get new magzine or pass word.

please reply positive as soon as possiable.

I want to subscribe the magzine please advise how should i start.

Hemender Gupta

Gurudev is making fool
Bhagwan Shree Laksmi Narayan Dham ( Nirankari Colony) is making fool all indians. Gurudev kumar swami is earning lot of money. He is selling Beej Mantra in whole world. He says always that Beej Mantra treats all problems.
He says that after chanting Mantra man get rid of their diceases and any problem then why Gurudev and Bhagwan Shree Laksmi Narayan Dham is selling medicine in all samagams. All devotee of Gurudev do not know that guru is running medicine industry as the name of Arihanta. Guru is making fool .

have not received prabhu kripa patrika for the month of February 2010 still today, so pls
Pradeep Kumar Sharma