Bharat Gas - Forced Subsidies On Additional Cylinder

Haider
Hi, Recently i was trying to apply for an additional Bharat Gas cylinder which costs only Rs .1700 but the Gas distributor and the Bharat Gas Customer care no. says that goods worth Rs. 1300 have to be also purchased from Bharat Gas as there are directions from the government to cover up losses incurred in supplying an additional cylinder to the existing user. I just wanted to know is it a fact. Is it right to offer products to the consumer which the consumer does not wants. If it is not true and fait than what action can i initate agaist such practise. Kindly suggest.

Comments

Additional Cyilender - Bharat Gas

I have been requested (I have reference no. 603) to Bharat Gas distributor (Mahalakshmi Enterprise)to issue an additional Cyilender. At first they told me to pay 2500/- for instant release or submit a request with us to get an approval from Bharat Gas co. with which I may get cyilender in 1200/- after two months.

But after two months when I approached them they replied the company is no given any approval so approach us after another 2 months. I submitted this request somewhere in June or july 2008. But now when I approached them in Jan 2009, their manager told me that I need to come after 5th Feb and I have to pay 2900/-.

If you have any approach to get this issue resolved please help me:

-- Ask them to provide me cyilender at 1200/- on commited price as soon as possible.

Mahesh Kumar

Please launch your complaint at : www.ebharatgas.com/ebgas/pages/general_feedback.jsp
it works.

With regards, JAI HIND

Girish Ubhalkar
N Jun 9, 2011 by
ranjit gupta Bharat Gas  - North East Delhi, Delhi, India

for an additional cylinder - Bharat Gas

Dear Mr. Rakes agarwal,

I Ranjit gupta having a connection with consumer id - 4946, from last six month i am trying to purchase an addition cylender on my connection but according to bharat gas staff new cylenders are not available in our stock, last six mont they are saying that next month we will provide u. But till the time i do not get it, and i am suffering by harshing (every month i go to the branch they said not this month, next month) of ur employee.

Kindly rectify it