Bharat Gas - NEW GAS CONNECTION

JIGAR GOVINDBHAI DOSHI

In the website of the company and sources of the Bharat Gas telling that Gas connection is readily available as and when demand. It is unfortunate that even after waiting for 3 month I did not get connection. I am living in Thergaon, Pune. I registered for New Connection in June in Ratan Gas Agency, Kalewadi. However, I am not able to get it till date. They said " There is no official communication from our office so we have not started New Gas Connection". HPCL is also delaying new connection by two months.

I am living without Gas. Please do the needful.

CA JIGAR DOSHI

Comments

Hi Bharatgas Team,

I would like to get new gas connection. I stay in village mamoora sector -66 noida and nearest distributor here is komal gas Agency. Could you please let me know how much time will it take for new connection? I did check with komal gas Agency, and they said I wont get new connection in atleast few weeks. Can you please check it and let me know?

pramod kumar

NEW GAS CONNECTION

In the website of the company and sources of the Bharat Gas telling that Gas connection is readily available as and when demand. It is unfortunate that even after waiting for 3 month I did not get connection. I am living in Sundar nagar, Indore. However, I am not able to get it till date. They said " There is no official communication from our office so we have not started New Gas Connection". HPCL is also delaying new connection by two months.

I am living without Gas. Please do the needful.

Mithlesh Sharma
523/1, Sundar Nagar
Sanwer Road, Indore

Hi, i have problem regarding new connection. Our area gas agency is making compulsion for gas stove with cylinder from last 2 months, whereas i have already one. And they are not giving any service. Bharat gas has to take strict action against these agencies, otherwise we will require take it seriousaly.

Sameer bhapkar
Tata Consultancy Services
Pune

Waiting for a new connection - Bharat Gas

I had booked for a new connection on 3 september 2009.I was told I would get the connection in 15-20 days.
After a month i tried calling up the agency for the connection,They told to call back after 4-5 days.
- I did the same again told to call back after 4-5 days and I got a reason that the regulator for new connections are not available now.
- The same has been going on for several days now.

Hope to get the issue resolved.

sir my name is thaneshwar s/o gandharav singh iam from fatehabad, haryana, india .iam the costmer of Bala Ji Gas Agancy Fatehabad. they consume the 315 rs for a cylender, but actual price of cylender is 304 rs oproximetly.

I want a new Bharat Gas connection, i have enquired Aditya Bharat Gas Agency, Hadapsur, Pune. They says that i need to pay 4900/- and i need to wait till 6 months, pls suggest is this the process?

Transfer of connection to new address. - Bharat Gas

We moved to another house within hyderabad.And want to transfer the connection from khairatabad (our previous stay ) to A,S,Rao Nagar.We are using Bharat gas.
Please let me know the procedure to transfer the gas connection, to facilitate booking of refill cyclinder that would be delievered at our new address.

Lavanya

I have own house but no ration card, but electricity bill with me, gas agency not accept electricity bill for new connection. I have no gas connection.I want new Bharat Gas connection.

Please do the needfull

K.Radhakrishnan.
Mobi.09447842828
Ajay

Issue in getting new gas cylinder - Bharat Gas

I have booked a cylinder on 12 dec 2009 on Bharat Gas oficial site http://www.ebharatgas.com. The refrence number of the order is 429818 . My consumer number is 36594. I have still not received the gas and when I contacted the gas agency, they replied that they do not take orders on internet. If we book the request by phone, the agency takes enormous time (more than a month) and send the cylinder only after making phone calls several times.

Interestingly, when I submit the compliant on this site, the page says "Your Feedback could not be send please try again" every time.

SIR PLS HELP ME I m staying IN DELHI I WANT TO DAUBLE GAS connection Pls given a term of candition and time of manth

We have one Cylider connection.but however that is empty, another cylinder will getted some of day after (4, 5 days delay). so we need extra one connection new cylinder.so in this related what is procedure need.

I am from Theni - Tamilnadu.My name is Ganesh kannan.M

Dear sir your sarvises is very very poor

sir hame ek new connection lena hai kya ek celender 4500 ka hai jabki paper per kum Rs hai kya New connection is wqet band hai ya yahi rate hai

village Dangi Par
Po bhaisa bazar Teshil Khajni
Distt Gorakhpur

sir pls heip me i want barat gas a nwe connection plsdo the needfull

dear sir Iam santhosh nayak from Bellampalli dits.Adilabad (AP) pin no 504251
sir pls heip me sir i want Barat gas A nwe connection pls gevin sir
A.santhosanayak

Complaint not take into considerations well intime and delayed unnecessarily, and the consumers suffered lot.

hi

i want new bharat gas connection .

what is the procees and how much money it will take
mgeeta

My name is Harish kumar, I had applied for a new connection of LPG on 29/03/2009, from Eminent Computer Pvt. Ltd. SAP CODE : 14615, Dealer says on delivery time "your second cylender pick up after next six month but as on till date i did not get any reply from the aforesaid gas agency to get a second new gas cylender(as on stand by)

Please communicate with the afforesaid gas dealer to issue second gas cylender(as on stand by)

Address: Shop no. 5&6, L-1, Block, Devoli Bandh Road, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi - 110062.

My Customer No. : XX6588
SV No. & Date : 507252683/29/03/09, dt. 29/03/09
My address : B-299, Tigri Ext., New Delhi - 110062

I have not received gas cylinder which i had booked 20 days back and also giving poor and unsatisfactory answers.
GAS NO. 24828
sajjan gas
hno. 94, sector 6-p, hansi, hissar
N Jan 31, 2011 by
priya24deepu

DELAY & NO RECEIPT FOR THE BOOKED CYCLINDER

Sir/Madam,

I am residing at Tamil nadu - Tiruchendur.
I have booked the Cyclinder on 14.1.2011 they said they deliver after ten days i.e., 24.1.2011 was due date and again when i enquired they said 15days pending is going and there is no stock.But whenever i ask again they said today or tomorow. But today 31.1.2011 (17 days) when i asked over phone they said tomorow, but i stoped and asked the supply man he told no to me and was delivering the cyclinder who booked on 19.1.2011 to my neighbour with the bill for them. I have only single cyclinder with please help me in this problem suffering with children.
My contact no: 04639245845