Bharat Gas - change of address

maheshkumarl on Oct 10, 2011
Dear Sir ,

I am the customer of Bharat gas. now i have changed my residential from shenoy nagar to ICF (South Thirumalai Nagar). previously our dealer is jayaram gas agency at shenoy nagar in chennai. please tell me the procedure to change the address and dealers.

My Consumer no is 11914 .

My contact no is 9789902271

My mail id is mahesh_engineer@hotmail.com

Thanks & regards,

N.Kasthuri

Comments

KAILASH CHANDER Bharat Gas  - India

I am a consumer of BHARAT GAS & having a GAS Connection since 1999 and connection No. AA-19909 alloted the address is H.No. B-4, gali No. 18 A Molarband Ext. Badarpur New Delhi-110044 .

Recently i have change the my house and i went to the concerened ageny for change my address . The ageny address is ANAND GAS SERVICES ( Bharat Petrolium Company ) 426/01, old Mehrauli Road, Badarpur New Delhi-110044.

I went the agency several times but they are not attend me properly and not taken my request regarding this, and they are misbeahved with me and threten.

So sir i am a very poor man & request you to please consider my request & change my address as soon as possible & deliver the cylender my present addrees . My present address is as under :

Kailash Chander S/o Sh. Moti Ram
C/o Neema Devi W/o Sh. Nandan Singh
H.No. 2024 Gali No. 56-A, Molarband Ext., Badarpur New Delhi-110044

Once again i request you to please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

Kailash Chander
H.No. 2024 Gali No. 56 A
Molarband Ext. Badarpur
New Delhi-110044
Phone No. 9910824123, 9818500788
vinoth Bharat Gas  - India

Dear All,

i got a bharat gas connection in madurai at 10/2/2009.and now my job changed into bangalore so i do change of address so i surrender my cylinder and get form from madurai.i am asking connection in bangalore but they told that with in 3 month we can't do change of address, (but in madurai they accept my change of address and refund my money and give a form to bangalore agent) i also have address proof in my bangalore home.
vinoth Bharat Gas  - India

Dear All,

K.Kannan Bharat Gas  - India

Dears,
I want to change my address in bangalore only. what i have to do. since i have no time for working days. at presently iam in Rajaji nagar 6th block. previously i was in Bommanahalli.
is there any possiblity to do the changes through net.
please help or call on my no. 09886430678

K.Kannan
jaiparkash Bharat Gas  - India

How i change my conection one city to other city?
Naga Jyothi.KG Bharat Gas  - India

NagaJyothi.kg
Bangalore.

Sub: Change of Address
Ref: Agency Name : M.S.D Enterprises, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Consumer Name : Naga Jyothi.KG, C.No. 35631.

With reference to above said consumer No. henceforth please consider the below address for all type of transaction including delivering gas :

K.G Nagajyothi.

Chennai - 51

Dhanalakshmi Gas Agency
Vepery, Chennai - 7

Sub : Change of Address

This is to bring to your notice that I have shiffted my house from my earlier address
No.4, Kalaimagal Street, Teachers colony, Chennai - 118 to
Plot.No.135, S.F.No=118/1, John vasu Street, Munusamy Garden Chennai - 51

I request you to kindly amend the change in address for my Gas connection No. 22608
in your records and please arrange to deliver the Cylinder to the new address hereafter.

R.Kasiraman

Place : Chennai
Date : 23-09-2010
N Feb 11, 2011 by
pankaj verma17000 Bharat Gas  - India

Gautam Gas Agency
Bharat gas, Dilshad Garden, C-3/G-2, Delhi-110095

No.1/10538, mohan park, naveen shahdra, delhi-32 to
1/9677, pratap pura, street no.6, west gorakh park, shahdra, delhi-32.

I request you to kindly amend the change in address for my Gas connection No. 5503

pankaj verma

Chennai - 118

Dhanalakshmi Gas Agency
Vepery, Chennai - 7

Sub : Change of Address

No.63, 3rd Main Road, Thiruvaluvar Nagar, Chennai - 118 ( to ) No: 2 /11, Bharathidasan Street,
Vivekananda Nagar, Chennai - 118

I request you to kindly amend the change in address for my Gas connection No. 7414

P.Sagayapackiam

Place : Chennai
A Jan 12, 2012 by
vijay .labde Bharat Gas  - India

Vidyanagar pune 15

Sub : Change of Address

I request you to kindly amend the change in address for my Gas connection No.

Vijay Labde
D Nov 12, 2012 by
syed mukhtar ahmed

102, B, KPTCL Quarters, 17th main,
2nd Block, Rajajinagar
Bangalore-10.

Sub: Change of Address
Ref: Agency Name : M.S.D Enterprises, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Consumer Name : Syed Mukhtar Ahmed, C.No. 9344.

With reference to above said consumer No. henceforth please consider the below address for all type of transaction including delivering gas as i've changed my home

102, B, KPTCL Quarters, 17th main,

B-SectormH-2 Line, RoomNo:-8,
Cheet Camp Trombay,
Mumbai-88.

Sub: Change of Address
Ref: Agency Name : Amardeep Agencies, Govandi, Mumbai, Consumer Name : Rehmatbee Faiyaz Khan, C.No. 57092128.

Rehmatbee Faiyaz Khan,