Bharat Gas (HLRDC Hisar Haryana) - GAS CYLINDER IS NOT RECEIVED

manoj chhabra
We booked LPG to HLRDC Bharat Gas 10 -12 days before but despite of many requests the delivery man does not give the delivery to us all the time saying like....'kal le kar aaunga".
our consumer no is C2473 Krishan Chander.
s-112 model town jindal road
hisar
haryana

I request to higher authorities to look into the matter.
It seems that even agency officer are also associated with this type of inconvience and promot black-marketing of LPG

Comments

Mohan Kumar Bharat Gas (HLRDC Hisar Haryana)  - India

Supply of refill gas cylinder - LPG Bharath Gas - gas cyclinder

We have booked the gas cylinder on 9-02-2009 in the authorised dealer Rashmi gas agency #3, IInd cross Tansport street B narayanapura B-16. Daily we are try to call it will be always busy. If they pick up the call they will say tommorrow they will deliver. We hearing the same from past one and half month.

Pls treat this complaint and take some aciton

Once in a blue moon, HLRDC, HISSAR attends the telephone and it will be called your goodluck or otherwise they never care to attend the telephone call and the customers are being harrassed even to book the refills and incase they get chance to book it, the contractor never cares to supply the refill in time and remains busy in black marketing and no action seems to be taken against him as it seems that gas management is in hand and gloves with the contractor.

Ram Bilas Jindal

you can purchase the gas in open market by paying Rs. 550/- from any Car Gas dealer and even delivery man wil give you gas at your home but he will charge Rs. 550/-.
lohan

KAL AANA-KAL AANA ke cakkar mein 500 Rs. KA TO PATROL WASTE KAR DIYA.MOUJ TO VAJPAI JI KI SARKAR MEIN THI.

HLRDC have a poor home delievery service in hissar. Booking Phone line always Busy. So it is loss of time and money.

i booked gas on 24/11/2010 but till today there is no attention of SAJJAN GAS AGENCY, HANSI(HISSAR) .Client no is 26317.pl take initiative against such inconvenience.
Anjana Sharma HLRDC Bharat Gas Hisar  - Hisar, Haryana, India

Gas Booking - HLRDC Bharat Gas HIsar

i am a costmer of HLRDC Bharat Gas Hisar. My consumer number is C11048 . I am traying to book my gas celender last ten days. In booking office ther is no responce on tele phone. 01662278122 is always engaged.

bharat gas home delivry system is very bad. and their staff is also so stupid. my consumer no is 459, address is H.No.E-128, New Model Town Extention, Nr.S.K.Model Town Extention hissar
N Jan 8, 2011 by
RAJASHBISN

I want to know how many days after the second gas cylinder will be issued to the same gas connection(new connection). Rajesh Kumar
N Jan 17, 2011 by
mukwad

We booked LPG to HLRDC Bharat Gas on 31-12-2010 despite of many requests the delivery man does not give the delivery to us all the time saying like...'kal le kar aaunga". n Landline Always on Busy.After 5Pm to 9am his is Working
C7100 Sangeeta W/o Dinesh Kumar 1744P Sec 16 & 17 HIsar
M No-09416473282
N May 28, 2011 by
bst2587

GAS CYLINDENER IS NOT RECIEVD
We booked LPG to NATIONAL GAS HISAR Bharat Gas ON 02-05-2011 our c4903 but despite of many requests the delivery man does not give the delivery to us all the time saying like...'kal le kar aaunga".
our consumer name sant kumar s/o sh mahabir parshad. 16, new grain market hisar
or they book our cyl.after 21 day, and delivered after one mounth of our booking

We booked LPG to NATIONAL GAS HISAR Bharat Gas ON 02-07-2011 vide our account no. 6622 but despite of many requests we received the gas cylinder after 2 months after coolecting the same personally from the godown. As I have only one cylinder and the agency is not issuing 2nd cylinder rather I have to bear the misbehave of all the staff woking in the agency. Moreover I can book the new cylider after 21 days and even after booking I get the cylinder after 20 days to 2 months. Therefore I have to suffer a lot for the gap period.
our consumer name Gulshan Sharma s/o sh B.L. Sharma. H.No. 37, Patel Nagar Hisar Mobile 09416083004 & 9253144989
N Dec 5, 2011 by
jainarvind

MERE PAAS HLRDC KE 10 PHONE NOs NOTE HAIN PAR 1 EK BHI PHONE NAHI MILTA MOSTLY SWITCH OFF HOTE HAI YA UTHATE NAHI HAI BOOKING KE LIYE BHI 3-4 KILOMETER PETROL PHOONK KAR JANA PADTA HAI
N Apr 8, 2012 by
Ashok.hisar Bharat Gas (HLRDC Hisar Haryana)  - Hisar, Haryana, India

GAS REFILL DO NOT RECEIVE AFTER 40 DAYS - HLRDC BHARAT GAS AGENCY HISAR

I booked a refill gas on dated 17 march 2012 on line .But I do not still receive that refill.This position always happens with me .If you have a solution please help me . My consumer no 17941 HLRDC BHARAT GAS AGENCY HISSAR. My home address 60 NANAD VIHAR AZAD NAGAR HISSAR( HARYANA) PHONE NO 9416848899
N Apr 22, 2012 by
navneet jaitly

our coustmer id is 16135 surender kumar
lal sarak kala pathar hansi
distt. hisar
haryana
mobile no. 9467737470

I request to higher authorities to lok in to that matter.
N May 10, 2012 by
pritam kumar gupta Bharat Gas (HLRDC Hisar Haryana)  - HISAR, Hisar, Haryana, India

NON SUPPLY OF GAS IN TIME - HLRDC BPCL GAS AGENCY

DEAR SIR,
I PRITAM KUMAR GUPTA, H.NO. 385 SECTOR 14 HISSAR HAVE CONSUMER NO 16665 IN HLRDC BPCL GAS AGENCY AT BARWALA ROAD HISSAR, I FACE DIFFICULITY IN BOOKING OF GAS & AFTER BOOKING DELAY IN GAS SUPPLY
N May 11, 2012 by
Dinesh Sharma Bharat Gas (HLRDC Hisar Haryana)  - HISAR, Hisar, Haryana, India

gas - h.l.r.d.c gas

i dinesh kumar my costumer no 16195 i bokining a cly 23.4.2012 my bokining number is 36380 after 19 days cly not ave label i call daily this numbers 01662278122----01662644092----01662644093 answer only one (KAL DE DEGE) PLEASE SOLVED MY PROBLEM
N Nov 6, 2012 by
sanjay girdhar HLRDC Bharat Gas Hisar  - Hisar, Haryana, India

NON DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER - HLRDC Bharat Gas HIsar

DEAR SIR I AM CUSTOMER OF H L R D C BHART GAS HISAR. I BOOKED MY CYLENDER ON 17/10/2012 BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CYLENDER. SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

SANJAY KUMAR

CONSUMER NO. C 16760
N Jun 11, 2013 by
sandeep kumar jangra

I SANDEEP KUMAR Resident of H.NO 118/B DEEP NAGAR GALI NO -3 GOVT COLONY RAIPUR ROAD HISSAR (HARYANA). Sir I have applied for a gas connection from BHARAT GAS (HLRDC).My waiting no is
3232377.Now I have met the agency people for the connection as my waiting is converted .The agency people is saying that apart of cylinder I have to purchase Gas burner and regulator and pipe along with the cylinder. Sir I a am already having burner and regulator so it is needless for me. Request you to suggest for the same and also confirm wither its mandatory to purchase these things along with the connection of not. Expecting your prompt reply for this request.

N Aug 8, 2013 by
dhrub dev

I tried to book the gas cyclinder but in vain. how I will do the same.
our coustmer id is C 5995 Dhrub Dev
11B/11, old Campus HAU, Hisar.
mobile no.9728469496