Bharat Gas LPG - DELAY IN DELIVERY OF LPG

C.KRISHNANKUTTY (CONSUMER NO.48437)
Ambili Villa, Kollarukonam
Peringamala.PO, Trivandrum- 695563

Subject: DELAY IN DELIVERY OF REFILLED LPG

I regret to inform you sir, the following facts for your kind consideration and sympathetic action please.

I got LPG domestic Bharat Gas connection from MP Gas Agency, Thachottukavu, Peyad.PO, Trivandrum, Code: 621848 on 10th May 2011 providing consumer No. 48437 with single cylinder facility and second cylinder on 08th November 2011..

Since then I am facing (not only me alone) a lot of problem for refilled LPG. The complete details of date-wise refilled LPG issued to me is appended below:-

Date of supplied Time taken to issue next re-filled cylinder
10 May 2011 Initial issue (First Cylinder)
25 June 2011 45 days
08 Oct 2011 105 days
08 Nov 2011 30 days (Second Cylinder)
15 Dec 2011 37 days
5 Dec 2012 45 days
9 Jan 2013 34 days
6 Feb 2013 27 days
20 March 2013 44 days
08 May 2013 Till today not yet supplied.

Now we are waiting since last issue for the re-filled gas cylinder. But no positive steps has
since been taken by them. This matter regarding delay in supplying re-filled gas has been brought to the notice of the Teritory Manager, BPL refilled station Kazhakuttom through phone at various occasion and finally a registered letter has also been sent to them on 13th September 2012..But no action has since been taken by them to correct system of delivery of re-filled gas cylinder or not ever to acknowledge of registered letter..
It is also submitted your kind information that refilled LPG is readily available in open market in my locality by paying Rs.200-300 more. Every week I am contacting the above agency for refilled LPG on which dated are scheduled for my area. The ready made answer is “Next Saturday” and they are not even listening any words from me and disconnecting the phone. More over, bill for refilled LPG is never been giving to the customer. These are all against the rules and ethic of the company.

However I am requesting your high honour that please investigates the matter in detail and do the needful sir. We have no any other way except you to submit our problem.

Thanking you,

C

Comments

PUSHPA SETHU RAMAN Bharat Gas - LPG  - India

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDER - Bharat Gas-lpg

I'm a Bharat Gas Customer Since Jan' 01 and till today.
We are using two cylinders since Jan'01. We are 7members in our family including small baby. My daughter, son are working & baby is going for school.

We are not getting the cylinder in cycle vise. Once the cylinder was over, after booking we have to wait for a week or 10days. In prior if we register for booking Agency doesn't accept the registration.

We are facing the problem for the past one year. If we speak thru phone we were been handled very badly by the agency staff. So we went & met the agency owner & given the complaint letter.

He promised us to deliver the cylinder 24days once. But what he promised was failed for us.

If i approach the same agency delivery boys i can get 1cylinder for Rs.600/- I have two cylinders then it is not neccessary to go for Rs.600 cylinder from the agency. If once the cylinder was over if i book for cylinder reg. i should get 3 to 7days. But it is not happening.

I've got fade up making phone calls & reminders now. I kindly request you to provide training for the agency staff to handle customers.

If this feedback is being read by Bharat Gas officials, then I sincerely request to give me the solution.
My Consumer No.=11115
Contact No- 9840848287
Dealer's Name = Bharat bhanu gas agency,
Madhuravoual,
Chennai-600 095
Rajesh Kumar Singh Roushan Bharat Gas LPG  - India

undue delay in refilling - Bharat Gas LPG

I lodged a complaint against my Bharatgas dealer City Gas Service,Jamshedpur.There were 3 complaints,mainly.The most important is undue delay in refilling.I booked on07.01.2008 (consumer no.8233 but even today on25-01-08,supply is evasive.this company promises refilling within 24 hrs.

I was given a complaint no.27299 and my mail was forwarded to many officials including one Amrendra kumar from their Durgapur based principals.He assured me regarding ensuring actual weight and regarding a5 Rs.tip but he was noncommital about speedy supply.
Is he also a part of the corrupt network?
Yogesh Kumar Singh Bharat Gas  - India

Delay in LPG Delivery - Bharat Gas

Bharat gas makes claims of gas delivery within 24 hours. I booked the gas on 1st of FEb 08 with the dealer in kandivali east. Even after 15 days and constant follow up with the dealer, i am unable to get the cylinder. May be he is waiting for me to come to his shop once the cylinder in use is exhausted and buying on some premium.
SHAKUNTALA BADHWAR Bharat Gas LPG  - India

CHRONIC DELAY IN DELIVERY CONSTANTLY - Bharat gas LPG

MY CONSUMER NO IS 6710 &THE DEALER IS ASHOKA STORES IN C.R.PARK NEW DELHI-19. EVERY TIME GAS IS BOOKED THERE IS INCESSANT DELAY DUE TO ONE FLIMSY REASON OR THE OTHER AND I LEARN THAT THESE CYLINDERS ARE AVAILABLE INSTANTLY AT A PREMIUM!!! IT IS A SHAME THAT A FACILITY/NECESSITY FOR WHICH THE GOVT. IS ALSO BEARING LOSSES IN PROVIDING SUBSIDY IS BEING MISUSED BY CERTAIN PERSONS AND THE AUTHORITIES MUST TAKE STRONG STEPS TO IMMEDIATELY GIVE RELIEF TO THE CUSTOMERS.
jyotichouhan Bharat Gas  - India

Delay in Delivered - bharatgas

I liveing in jhansi my consumer no. is RU18219 & my card serial no. is 2675331 . consumer name is Mr Suresh singh chouhan, address 128 chand gate nai basti jhansi. my mobile no is 09935271881.
my dealer name is Raj gas agencies jhokhan bagh jhansi .my booking date is 10/02/2008 but i did not receive any respons from dealer.when ever i complain, i got always receive gas after more than 30-45 days.iam mental harass

kindky take action & about my problem

Thankes & Regards
Jyoti Chouhan
Jhansi
Mo#09935271881
Manish Gupta LPG GAS CONNECTION  - India

DELAY IN DELIVERY OF REFILL. - LPG GAS CONNECTION

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

we have a lpg gas connection in named of Mr.Hari Narayan Gupta with Indian Gas via Agency # Niranjan Gas, Vidhyadher Nagar, Jaipur. Every time we receive late our booked refill and on asking of reason they told a set reply that it's delay from company. this time we book for refill on 7th March 08 and still we are waiting for delivery. every day we have to visit at agency and get a set reply that will deliver tomorrow, when ever we informed them that we have single refill connection but no such reply from agency.

kindly provide us solution as it's became a hobbit of agency person and they misbehave also with customers.
Manish Gupta LPG GAS CONNECTION  - India

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Simritvir Singh LPG GAS CONNECTION  - India

I have to shift my residence to Faridabad, NCR region of Delhi. Any body guide me where shall I apply for gas connection? My residence is near Sector 49.
Ashish Kumar singh Bharat Gas - LPG  - India

Delay in delivery of refilled LPG cylinder - Bharat Gas-lpg

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt.04.06.2008, 09.06.2008 and 12.06.2008, with ref. no. 263190, 263624 and 263995 respectively, but yet today on 16.06.2008. there is not any response and nobody ready talk to us from the distributor of M/s. Alok Gas Service, Najafgarh, New Delhi

My LPG coneection No. is : 15539
LPG Distributor: alok Gas Service
Area: Najafgarh, New Delhi
TUFANI RAO LPG DOMESTIC CYLINDER  - India

NOT FILL MY LPG - LPG DOMESTIC CYLINDER

MY REFILL NO:138 DATED 10-07-08, CARD SERIAL NO:4551050, CONSUMER NO:52597, SV NO:22761, DISTRIBUTOR CODE NO:69191827, SONAM AGENCY PATNA CITY, STATE-BIHAR, ISSUING COMPANY-IOC. TODAY IS 03-08-2008 MY CYLINDER IS NOT RIFILL, WHEN I GO TO DISTRIBUTOR HE SAID THAT CAUGHT THE VENDOR AND BEAT HIM I AM SAYING THAT NOT MY RESPONSBLITY, DEAR SIR PLEASE DO SOMETHING. I AM CONSUMER NOT A CRIMINAL.
TUFANI RAO LPG DOMESTIC CYLINDER  - India

Prasanta Kumar Panda Bharat Gas  - India

Delay in Refilling Gas C - Bharat Gas

i have Bharat gas connection at Madam Enterprises at Madiwala, Bangalore. The telephone lines of the above agency is very busy any time. After trying so many time i am getting the line and I have booked for refilling on 28/07/2008.Till now thy have not delivered and harasing me and telling there is no load.
I request the authorities to take necessary action against the above agency.
Please find the details as below.
Consumer No -50014

enquiry of consumer no.17830 - Bharat Gas LPG

confirmation of bharat gas consumer no.17830
Smt. Rakhi Saxena LPG Gas  - India

Delay in delivered LPG Gas - LPG Gas

I have booked for delivery of LPG gas against my cusumer no.25527 on 14th of Oct., 2008 but still the agency Suvidha Gas Agency, I.L. Choraha Jhalawar Raod, Kota (Raj.). did not supply gas which causing very problem to me. When I communicate with the on telephone they do not any response. Therefore I request you to please look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Madhusudan Sharma
H.No. 466 Basant Vihar
Near Tin Batti Circle, Kota
RajashekharReddy Bharat Gas LPG  - India

delay on gas delivery - LPG GAS(Bharath)

I had booked for a cylinder on21.10.2008 . Its more than 20 days and have not yet received the cylinder. Till date I made more than 20 calls to the rajeshwari gas agency, kompally, hyd (nearest service provider) and reminded them. Its of no use, when ever I make a call, I get the answer "It will be...
S Vidyadharan Nair LPG  - India

Delaying Delivery - LPG

I am a LPG consumer of Indian Oil Corporation Agency: K-2 Internaitonal, Madanpur Khadar, New Delhi-110076. I have booked for a cyliner on 29-9-2008; but I haven't received the same till date. One cylinder delivery made by the agency team on 4-10-2008; but I don't received yet.
Shiv Kumar Sharma LPG Gas  - India

940, Ganesh Nagar Main, Niwaru Road, Jaipur
Mob.9413547143
ridhima mehta Bharat Gas  - India

delivery not yet - Bharat Gas

dear sir, i am from west zone, our gas agency office is in najafgarh, in the off the staff of the office are not responsible and also not booking gas till 25 days
plz look into the matter and do the needfull
hanumat kishor shukla Bharat Gas  - India

delay in gas sylinder delivery - Bharat Gas

my sylinder booking from 13-11-08 but no delivery of sylinder on today.
Ajeet Chauhan Bharat LPG Gas  - India

about delay - BHARAT LPG GAS

sir me bharat gas ka customer hoon aur aap ki service se bahut paresan hoon. Me jab bhi gas book karta hoon kam se kam 1.5 month me 2nd cylinder milta hai.
Kabhi koi bahana kabhi koi bahana.
Is baar to had hi ho gayi, mene 15-11-08 ko gas book karai lekin 15 days ke baad bhi meri gas deliver nahin hui.
Jab mene office phone kiya to kaha gaya ke 1-2 din me mil jayegi.
Lekin 23 din ke baad bhi nahin mili to me office gaya pata chala meri slip bhool se hoker ho hi nahin dee gayi thi.
Tab meri slip mujhe di gayi wo bhi usi date ki.is tarah to mujhe 2nd gas book karne ke liye 44 days ke kareeb intejar karna padega. Aur uske 20-25 din baad gas milegi. Kya 1 gas 55 –65 din chal sakti hai.
Ek aur baat ke gas ke book karne ke mujhse 385 rs liye gaye aur ek tea packet jabran becha gaya. Kaha gaya ise nahi loge to gas book nahin hogi.kya ye bhi aap ki policy hai.
Mujhe uchit jawab de.