Bharat Gas, Lucknow, LPG - Non supply of LPG cylinder

Dr. S.K. Duttamajumder
Non supply of LPG
Sir
I am a consumer of M/S Bharat Gas Corporation Ltd. since 23/5/1993. M/s Mamata Gas Agency, Hindnagar, Lucknow was the agency supplying LPG cylinder (consumer no. MG 3911) to me. In April 2009, I have informed by the agency that my gas connection has been shifted to M/S Joyti Gas Agency, Station Road, Lucknow. I approached the the said agency and they enrolled me on 13th April 2009 (Consumer No. JG 29271).

I booked for a refill gas cylinder on 26th April 2009. Since then, 17 days have past (10th May, 2009), and on every enquiry the agency is promising to supply the gas in a day or two, but supply is not coming. Repeated requests have fallen in deaf ear. In this supply situation, the exiting cylinder has also ran out of gas. Thus, cooking has stopped in my kitchen. This is an essential commodity and it is not available on open market.
At the first instance I request you to ensure and restore the gas supply to me immediately.

From the attitude of the personnel manning M/s Joyti Gas Service, it appears that BPCL is no longer interested to supply gas to a consumer of 12 years standing. If BPCL is not a position to supply the gas to my residence (E2, Ikshupuri colony, Jail Road, Lucknow) kindly transfer my papers to the Indian Oil Corporation (M/s Auronoday Gas Agencies, Sadar, Lucknow or R.D. Gas Agencies, Banglabazar, Lucknow).

Dr. S. K. Duttamajumder
E2, Ikshupuri Colony
Jail Road
Lucknow - 226 002.

Comments

N Jan 9, 2011 by
Bibhuti Bhusan Rout BPCL  - Kuakhia, Jajpur, Odisha, India

Non supply of gas - BPCL

I have an lpg consumer no 5885 with Devi Gas Jajpur Road(BPCL). The dealer is not supplying gas in time.
N Aug 27, 2012 by
Gopendra Tripathi

Non supply of LPG
Sir
I am a consumer of M/S Bharat Gas Corporation Ltd. since 10 Years. M/s Ashok Gas Service, Kapoorthala, Lucknow was the agency supplying LPG cylinder (connection no.is 33664) to me. In July 2012, I have informed by the agency that my gas connection has been Blocked.

I meet to the Ashok Gas Service Kapoorthala, Lucknow for renewal and I also give them all the papers also they told that their any person do the servay & survey is happened but supply is not coming. Repeated requests have fallen in deaf ear. In this supply situation, the exiting cylinder has also ran out of gas. Thus, cooking has stopped in my kitchen. This is an essential commodity and it is not available on open market.

Ram Kumar
Plot No.-1, Gayatri Nagar, Madiyoan, Lucknow.
N Apr 25, 2013 by
RS.BANSAL

I am a LPG Consumer of BPCL since 1994 and getting it from M/s Ashok Gas Service, Kapoorthala, Lucknow. My supply No, AG 6614. From last one month, my supply has been STOPPED because as per them, I have not submit KYC.

On 4th April'13, I submitted KYC along with all necessary documents (were also checked with Original by the staff) and was assured that I will get the supply after 10 days.

Now, over 20 days have passed by but even after many followups, till date they have not supplied the Gas.

All this has resulted that today I have NO Gas in my home and I have get our Dinner from a hotel.

When I asked for the Mob no of the Sales Officer / Manager etc, they gave me the numbers 9956363333 and on this, I am not getting any proper reply. The other no given by them - 9453024456, there is NO reply.

I am a Senior Citizen and in the name of KYC, these Gas agency are harassing the people. Request the Govt as well your Organisation that if papers are properly been Checked / verified, immediately supply MUST be restored. Thus, there is inconvenience to the Consumers.
I am sure, company will take immediate action and restore my supplies.

Thanking You in anticipation,