Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar - Bharat gas delay in delivery of lpg

name of gas agency :National Gas Service Hisar
Name of consumer : S.D.Sharma
Consumer no.T-1729
Booking no 35 dated 06/02/2010 on Telephone no.01662243529
But it is very sorry to mention here that no lpg delivery has been received so far till 4.29pm

Comments

non delivery of home delivery - national gas hisar

consumer no 12589 national gas hisar
bokked gas on 07-02-2009 vide s.n.73
delievery not received till date
on telephone says no argument delivery will be given
sir mat khao telephone band karto ho ya nahi

home delivery cylinder not received - national gas agency hisar-125001

dear sir/madam

i have a connection a/c in national gase agency hisar wide no.T-3085.i have book home delivery on dt.15-10-09 delivery no.320.But i have not received cylender till date there is no person handle the phone in the gase agency office.please do the needfful action against the national gase agency hisar-125001 (haryana) and oblige

thanks

regards
rajesh kumar verma S/o sh.Om Parkash
H.no.39 new subzi mandi chowk badwali dhani
hisar-125001
mob:-919255892441,9416343055

i booked gas on dt 20 feb 2010 and booking no. 50 today 22 march after one month also i unable to gas. i phone him many times for it but no response recd. till yet . my consumer no. T 1887 in the name MAHABIR PARSHD H.N 101 B PREM NAGAR HISAR

bharat gas service in hisar is provide very bad service to coustomer .
he gives selander after 1 month if booking ur selander .
It can not booking our salnder before 21days &after 7 days of booking they give salender .
Thus it leds to problem to coustomer .

National gas service a distributor of bharat petrolium has become so big that even not in the control of the principal bharat petrolium.I think if the record of the distributor ifinvestigated the investigator will found that the distributor have sold cylinders to the customer while the same has not been received by the consumer which clearly means that the distributor is selling cylinders in black market, if notwhy the consumers are not getting cylinders even after 40-50 days.like me booked on 2nd august but not received till today.
Ram kumar saini consumer no.2617
hn.1006/18 maniram chowk mohallah sainian hisar mobile 9034868102

RESPECTED SIR

My name is CHANDER BHAN andi am consumer of bharat gas by national gas service. my problem is that I booked gas on dt 04/08/2010 and booking no. 70 today 18 August after 15 days is gone but they had not delivery yet. I Call the office of National Gas Service Hisar many times for it but no response recd. till yet . my consumer no. 6716 in the name OF CHANDER BHAN H.N 69 TYPE 4 VIDYUT NAGAR HISAR

res. sir My name is jagdish chander and i am consumer of bharat gas by national gas service. my problem is that I booked gas on dt 13/08/2010 and booking no. 54today 06 sept. after 25 days is gone but they had not delivery yet. I Call the office of National Gas Service Hisar and personally going many times for it but no response recd. till yet . my consumer no. t 2872 in the name of jagdish chander nr. gaur high school shiv nagar mill gate hisar mob. no. 9991070999
satnam kamra Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Hisar, Haryana, India

delay in delivery - Bharat gas/National gas service

I,Satnam Kamra, owner gas connection having consumer no.2951 booked lpg cylinder on 14 august,2010. Till date I havn't recieved inspite my efforts. I have made many complaints through telephone but couldn't get the delivery yet.Please take necessary action immediately.
My contact no. is 09416928005
Anmoldhillon Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Hisar, Haryana, India

Dear All,
We had complaint against L.P.G. gas distributer Ranjit Bharat Gas Service, V.P.O Lambi, Distt. Muktsar. We had booked new gas filled cylinder on date 13 Sept. 2010. The filled L.P.G. cylinder is not made available till date. I have little time to visit Service office due to agriculture work load. While we visit office for our needs, the office attendee just gives us wrong promises for availability of Gas cylinder. Please solve our issue as early as possible. We will be highly thankful to you.
Consumer Number: - RJ3666

Sukhmandar Singh Dhaliwal
S/O Tehal Singh Dhaliwal
Punjawa road, V.p.o Lambi,
Distt: Muktsar, Punjab (152113)
Deep Shrma Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Haryana, India

poor delivery - national gas service, Bharat Gas

i have booked a cyliender for home delivery on 23-09-2010. that time executive said it wil be delivered after 5 days. but from 30-09-2010 to till date (12-10-2010) i am reminding in national gas serviec office each day they asked consumer no. & told that it will deliver tomorrow.but till now no delivery.kindly take action on this matter. beacuse we are facing same problem from last 3 delivery.

Booked on 23-09-2010 on Mobile no. 9254356573
Indian Consumer Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Haryana, India

It is happening like this everywhere. For us they told they will deliver in 15 days after that also they didnt deliver. We are keep calling to them everyday..We are facing this problem with these Bharat gas dealers since begining.
These people take money from some people and deliver the gas cylinders to them. Because of that we will not get gas on time.

I really don't know how much my complaint will do some benefit.
But it would be better if some action will be taken so that they will supply with in less span of time.

I would like to mention here that service of M/s National Gas Agency is very poor. Employees of the agency are careless and nonsense. Here I would also like to say that distribution of cylinders of what order is not the will of the owner/employees of the agency. They are bound to distribute the same in FIFO base as per rule.

I request to all consumers of the agency to make a complaint to Bharat Gas to take neccessary action.

Vijay Taneja
Radhey shyam goyal national gas service  - Hisar, Hisar, Haryana, India

lpg gas not received - national gas service

Radhey shyam goyal 335,Shanti kunj H.B.c.sirsa road hisar
Consumer no.1199
booking no:110
booking date-10 nov 2010
not received gas as today is 15 Dec.2010

yah!bharat gas is providing very very poor service.I have booked gas on 10 nov 2010 by going there.My consumer no. is 1199. Now today 15 Dec.2010 .I have reminded many times even i got fed up ...What they are doing..i dont know?but still i have not received gas..
Radhey shyam goyal
335, Shanti kunj H.b.c.sirsa road hsr...
N Jan 7, 2011 by
RKRL

sir my name is Naresh Kumar and i m consumer of bharat gas by national gas service Hisar. my problem is that i booked gas on dt 09/12/2010 and booking no.177 today 07/01/2011 after 30 days is gone but they had not delivery yet. i call the office of national gas service HISAR and personally going many time for it but not response recd.tell yet.my consumer no. 5905 A IN THE NAME OF NARESH KUMAR SHOP NO. 172, NEW GRAIN MARKIT HISAR MOB. NO. 9416695980 THANX
N Jan 13, 2011 by
RKRL Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Haryana, India

SIR MY NAME IS NARESH KUMAR AND I M CONSUMER OF BHARAT GAS BY NATIONAL GAS SERVICE HISAR . NATIONAL GAS SERVICE COAD NO 541871. MY PROBLEM IS THAT I BOOKED GAS ON DATE 09-12-2010 AND BOOKING NO. 178 TODAY DATE 13-01-2011 AFTER 36 DAYS IS GONE BUT THEY HAD NOT DELIVERY YET. I CALL THE OFFICE OF NATIONAL GAS SERVICE AND PERSONALLY GOING MANY TIME FOR IT BUT NOT RESPONES RECD. MY CONSUMER NO. 5905A IN THE NAME OF NARESHKUMAR H. NO. 172 NEW GRAIN MARKET SIRSA ROAD HISAR MY MOB NO. 9416695980, PLZ HELP ME . THEY ARE SALE GAS IN BLACK MARKET BUT NOT DELIVERY CONSUMER PLZ HELP ME THANX
N Jan 28, 2011 by
robin goyal Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - HISAR, Hisar, Haryana, India

No Delivery on time - National gas HISAR (HARYANA)

Sir/madam
we book our Cylinder on 4-1-2011
Consumer name : Pawan goyal
Consumer No. 399
Booking No. 2801
But its not delivered
N Feb 21, 2011 by
Awadh Bihari Singh Bharat Gas, National Gas Service Hisar  - Hisar, Hisar, Haryana, India

Delay in home delivery of Cylinder - national gas agency hisar

The home delivery of Bharat gas through National gas agency, Hisar is really very very poor. I had been a satisfied customer since 1998 but since last three years the services have become worse to worst. Despite several reminders/ personal visit and SMS they are saying that tomorrow it will come but tomorrow never came and on the versge of crying i am making this complaint. I had spent lot of money on telephone calls as well as on SMS but all in vein. The agency seems to have been run by none.name of consumer Awadh Bihari singh. C/O Dr. S.K.Singh D-20, GJU Hisar Consumer no-7309.
N Apr 11, 2011 by
Subhash Mehta

My consumer no is 11765 by National Gas Hisar I booked Gas For Homne Del.
I call office many time but no response Please take some action.
Thanking You
Suman
M 9215535822
N Apr 11, 2011 by
Subhash Mehta

Sir
I am consumer of National Gas Agencies Hisar My Consumer No is 11765 I Booked Gas for Home Delivery on Dated 17-2-2011 My bokking No is 206 I call many time but no response till now Please take some action

Suman