Bharat Gas / Vishnu Jyoti, Sahibabad - Not Picking calls for booking

Avinash K Jha

My Consumer ID is 27491, since Thursday 29th January 2008, i am making calls to the distributor on the following numbers 0120-2623464, 0120-2629765. Either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the call.
How can i book the cylinder ?? The delivery time is also almost 5-6 days. Once the booking would be made afterwards i will have to wait that much. And the fact is i am trying desperately for the past 6 days to book the refilling. Kindly look into this. Name of Distributor is Vishnu Jyoti, A-6, Brij vihar, Ghaziabad.

Comments

My Consumer ID is V - 15010, since Thursday 16 June 2009, i am making calls to the distributor on the following numbers 0120-2623464, 0120-2629765. Either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the call.

today i am continuously making calls to the distributor on the numbers 2623464 and 2623465. But either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the phone.
this is rugular problem how can customer book the cylinder. Pls. look into this type of problem.

Please give me New Telephone No. for Booking Gas

Please give me New Telephone No. for Booking Gas

Kindly try new nos. +91-120-2640158/2640050

Please give new no of Vishnu Jyoti agency, as pervious no are not working, It's coming switched off)

My Consumer ID is V13172, since Friday 1st January 2010, i am making calls to the distributor on the following numbers 0120-2640150, 0120-2640050. Either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the call.

My Consumer ID is 29360, since Thursday 07 January 2010, i am making calls to the distributor on the following numbers 9871741358, 9953502418, 01206589222, 012022640050, 012022640150. Either the phone is busy or if it rings some one cut or no one picks the call.
How can i book the cylinder ?? The delivery time is also almost 5-6 days. Once the booking would be made afterwards i will have to wait that much. And the fact is i am trying desperately for the past 4-5 days to book the refilling.

Dear sir/madam
My customer id v14329. Since 15 of feb I have been trying to book a cylender but iam not able to contact the agency Vishnu Joti A-6 Brij. while the mobile is always switched off the land line is not picked. is this the way to deal with the customer. is not a fraught being played wiht the consumers? kindly ensure my booking.

Never mind call there BOSS Amit on his cell no

Contact Person
AMIT SHARMA
shavi

I m also facing the same problem. My consumer no is 7859309

I booked cylinder on 9-9-10 and waiting still...
Strange thing is their office mobile gives message "not reachable".
Where do consumer contact for booking ?

Dear Sir, My name is Gaurawa Kumar Rastogi .Consumer no. -V30490 with Vishnu Jyoti Gas Service, Sahibabad..i am making calls to the distributor on the following numbers 9871741358, 9953502418, 01206589222 since 11th oct 2010, either the phone is busy or if it rings some one cut or no one picks the call.

My Consumer ID is 27902, since Thursday 10th november 2010, i am making calls to the distributor on the following number 9871741358 Either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the call.

My Consumer ID is V30489 since Friday - 17th December 2010, i am making calls after calls to the distributor on the following numbers 0120-2640150, 0120-2640050 and mobile numbers 995392418 abd 9871741358. Either the phone is busy or if it rings, no one picks the call.
How can i book the cylinder ?? The delivery time is also almost 5-6 days. Once the booking would be made afterwards we have to again wait for so long. And the fact is that we are trying desperately for the past few days to book the refilling. Kindly look into this. Name of Distributor is Vishnu Jyoti, A-6, Brij vihar, Ghaziabad.
Is there any other way to get them on phone for booking.

My Consumer number is V18259. I have a double barrel connection. The last time my first cylinder got overthen and now since past 1 week I am making repeated calls to the distributor. The phone is continuously busy...all the 4-5 numbers available.
This is really disturbing...how can they work without respecting the time of the consumers?
This should be treated with importance and some fine needs to be built in for such distributors so that they are accountable to the consumers.

Is there any other way to get them on phone for booking. I hope to get a response from your end and should be left as any other comment just to increase the hit counter of this site.
N Jan 12, 2011 by
vishal_9868@yahoo.co.in

My consumer ID No is 30859, I am trying to book cylinder since 7 days, every time al line busy or if ring goes then no body pick the phone. How can we book our rible kindly help me because i have embrassed with this time of situation i spend daily 2-3 three hour since 7 days or where can i complain to this distributor.
Vishal Singh
N Jan 13, 2011 by
YOGESH.SHARMA

My consumer ID No is 16304, I am trying to book cylinder since 5 days, every time al line busy or if ring goes then no body pick the phone. How can we book our cylinder kindly help me because i have embrassed with this time of situation i spend daily 2-3 three hour since 3 days or where can i complain to this distributor.

Yogesh Sharma
N Jan 13, 2011 by
YOGESH.SHARMA

same problem with me

Please solve our problem

vikas
N Jan 18, 2011 by
Amritendra

Did anyone got any solution to the above problem? b'cas its a endless work. Do we have any kind of complaint devision where we can raise our voice to fix the same issue like BHarat gas services who takes care of this matter?

Bharat Gas / Vishnu Jyoti, Sahibabad - Not Picking calls for booking