bharat petroleum gas distribution office, coimbatore - delayed ges cylinder delivery even for SINGLE CYLINDER, FROM vpr gas, perundurai

selvibanu
i am writing this from perundurai, erode dist.
i am a consumer of bharat petroleum gas cylinder from V.P.R. GAS AGENCY in perundurai. i have only a single cylinder.
i booked on 13/09/2010 and till today NO DELIVERY.. I CALLED THEM THREE TIMES ALREADY
they are not issuing an additional cylinder also though i am ready to to bear the ADVANCE ETC
THIS IS TO REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME TO GET ADDITIONAL CYLINDER, so that my problem will be solved
thanking you,

ramaswamy
consumer no-14680
426-A, kunnathur road,
perundurai
cell-9976874235
tel-04294-220211
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 13, 2011 by
anantapadmanaban

I Ananthapadmanaban BP gas consumer no.632043 Ramanathapuram Coimbatore have my connection from Golden Gas Coimbatore. I wish to mention that I get the worst service from the company. Although the company claims that there will be supply on or before the 30th day of every booking, it has never happened in my case. It takes a minimum 35-40 fdays to get the delivery. Following up continuosly wityh the office bearers is also of new use. The lady attendants in the office are also not supportive. I have now decided to proceed legally against M/s Golden Gas ands Bharat Petroleum for making false claims in the media.My entire family of 5 members are eating hotel food for the last 15 days. It is now since 40 days since my last delivery. Will somebody responsible kindly look into the matter and respond. It is very embarassing to write this experience.

Anantha padmanaban