Bharathi Axa General Insurens - Don't ever take Bharti Axa Car insurance

Mnaikandan
Hi All,
I have faced drastic problem with Bharathi Axa General Insurance for my Car Policy. Their sales people are full of citer. I have called several time to there customer service and send the mail to all top level guys and not get any solution. Final I’ve canceled the policy. Still I’m not got the refund amount (after nearly 35% duction). Please see the below correspondence which I’ve done with those guys. So please think twice before taking policy with Bharathi Axa insurance.

Fist Mail:--

From: "K. Manikandan" <kmk_1976@yahoo.com>
To: Ravi.SeshadriT@Bharti-axagi.co.in, Milind.Joshi@bharti-axagi.co.in, Nadeem.Mokashi@Bharti-axagi.co.in

This refers to my complained # 77. My policy # is FPV/I0028369/41/04/B24111.

Last week my vehicle was damaged due to accident. Subsequently I left my car to workshop for repair work. Your person Mr. Santhose inspected my vehicle on the same day and informed that you not eligible to claim. He was said that following reason
“My Policy say’s NCB discount is 20%, but you had claimed 2 times in your previous policy”.
Please note that when I start to interact with your seals person Mr. Vijayan K.T. I was clear told to your person I had made 2 claims in my previous insurance. And also I have received quote from Vijayan on 7th March’09 .In that quote clearly mention that NCB is zero. Please find the attached quote for your reference.

Now Mr.Vijayan is telling lies that I’m not informed that my previous claims. So that reason only he had made the policy with NCB 20% discount. And also I spoke to Mr. Dillip (Vijayan boss) and him also not able to solve my problem.

Initially my friends are told me that don’t take Bharti AXA service they should have lot of hidden things. But I believed the Bharti AXA don’t cheat their customer. So I had discontinued the previous cholamandalam service and took Bharti AXA insurance. But now I feel that what my friends are told me that may true in my case.

So please accept claims as well as provide me updated policy.

From: "K. Manikandan" <kmk_1976@yahoo.com>

To: Ravi.SeshadriT@Bharti-axagi.co.in, Milind.Joshi@bharti-axagi.co.in, raj.sunil@bharti-axagi.co.in
Cc: customer.service@bharti-axagi.co.in, Murali.KN@bharti-axagi.co.in, Nadeem.Mokashi@Bharti-axagi.co.in, S.Narayanamurthy@bharti-axagi.co.in

This refers to the meeting we had with on 18th July regarding my complained # 77. You have told me that you will not accept my claim as well I need to pay 20% NCB amount (~ Rs 2230)

As you aware your sales person had done the mistake. For that reason you had told me that you have removed that sales person from service. In this whole process I done one major mistake is without seeing the paper I signed the document and also I’m not taken any copy of the document. I thought they don’t cheat their customer. For that reason I got very good price from you as well I leant very good lesson from you.

Please find my final request as below.

- I’m ready to pay 20% of NCB amount. But please provide the existing claim amount (~Rs5000). And also provide me the updated /revised policy for my future purpose (NCB discount with zero percentage).
- OR –
- Don’t give the claim amount. I will not pay the NCB amount. Please provide me the updated /revised policy for my future purpose. (NCB discount with zero percentage)

So please accept any one of my request. I need to close this matter at the earliest. I’m eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Comments

surfacedekor Bharathi Axa General Insurens  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Registration of Vehicle - Vijan Automobiles

We had ordered an APE PIAGGIO vehicle which was delivered to us on 15th April 2010. We were not priorly informed that it will take so long for making registration of the same. They have not yet done registration after promising various dates.
A Jan 28, 2011 by
librasurendra

Really a disgusting company... My story also the same but there is no claim...

Attaching the whole story regarding NCB. I have given all documents still they have wrong details of my vehicle. They are doing this because they can easilly refuse our claim... pathetic service..
A Feb 5, 2011 by
anuragsachan

You are write deaar sir, this company is making fool to consumer and their sales team is just meeting thier targets.My claim also denied due to NCB and no hearing from anybudy IRDA, Insurance Ombudsman and consumer forum. all are just making fool to us.
N Jul 11, 2013 by
Banerjee sumit

Bharti Axa General Insurance and its agent Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt.Ltd. should never be believed. On 05 June 2013 I made a payment for renewal of my health policy which is a portability policy form ICICI Lombard. I came to know about this portability policy from Ms. Swetha Modi of Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt.Ltd. who contacted me over phone for this. After receiving the required documents and the payment all of them kept silent till 15 days.
When I contacted, they (Bharti Axa General Insurance and its agent Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt.Ltd.) suddenly wakes up and starts giveing false assurance through phone, SMS and mails. In this dirty game the Area Manager of Bharti Axa General Insurance Mr. Anuj Tyagi is plying a leading part.
I have informed this matter to the head of India -Complain Mr.G.Singh, but till today ie. 11th July 2013 no positive result has been received.
So, please please think again and again before obtaining any policy from Bharti Axa General Insurance or from agent Landmark Insurance Brokers Pvt.Ltd. -Sumit Banerjee-
N Dec 18, 2013 by
vsuj1984

One of the worst insurance companies. They claim they process the claim within 15days but take 4months to process and they come to investigate at home on the matter when there is a death funeral happening at home. Sick ppl. and finally reject the claim giving a baseless reason stating policy holder dint declare of Diabetic condition at the time of policy commencement whereas this insurance group dint bother to check on it nor did they want to ask on it. they just wanted the person to take the policy.
Consumers beware of this Bharti Axa insurance group
N Dec 12, 2014 by
vaishali1978

even I am followuing up for a claim settlement for the past 5 months, as my car was stolen.. and they are just dragging.. God knows what are they upto. they even expect some type of bribe to release the payments

Bharathi Axa General Insurens - Don't ever take Bharti Axa Car insurance