Bharathiar University - DON'T JOIN MCA

stylepandi on Sep 25, 2011
Dear Friends

I requested you to NOT TO JOIN MCA COURSE in BHARATHIAR UNIVERSTIY COIMBATORE. If you want to spoil your life means you can go n join. No one can save you. I've lost my life only because of did my MCA at BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY. In their prospectus they are providing fake details about placement. They have stated that so many companies are coming for placement every year. But the fact is NO SUCH COMPANY EVEN A LOCAL DATA ENTRY COMPANY not enter into this university for placement activities. Dr(?). T.DEVI (UK?), who is keep on saying that she is the HOD.who is responsible for all fraudulent activities which are performed in this department as well as prospectus. Dont believe her words. Some faculties named as Dr(??).Sarala, Dr(?????).Sundaresan,Vadivel ME, T.Amutha. Balu (MPhil Scholar but taking classes), Thendral. Porkodi.Vijaya rani, Ramya Chitra, T Ramesh(genius) who all are having knowledge less than a Kinder Garden Child. I wonder how do they got their doctorate? It's a miracle.... Let's see the knowledge of Mr.Vadivel who is a Post graduate in Engg.,. In his room he has written a statement that 1024bits=1 Byte. This is a sample, for his ex ordinary knowledge. SO I BEG U GUYS NOT TO JOIN MCA BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY. ALL ARE CHEATING FELLOWS. Dont consider it.

DON'T JOIN MCA

[Apr 02, 2014] Bharathiar University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

A Sep 25, 2011 by
Bulletpandi

Me too lost my life because of done mca at bharathiar university moreover what he said about faculty members is 100% true. please be cautious
A Nov 6, 2011 by
loduku pandi

Hey style pandi why u miss Dr(??)satheesh.he is the very worst fellow in the same department . pombala poruki...please girls beware of him... dont trust him...

I like ur guts Style pandi...

By,
Loduku pandi
A Nov 9, 2011 by
Roy27

Me too accepted
D Nov 10, 2011 by
manish@20

This is not right to post such things...and it is not wrong statement whatever u r posting...hoping that u r working in some IT company...its all because of Bharathiar university..leave about education or placement what they r providing...think about degree which u have in ur hand...thts matter...u r doing PG from there, so don't expect that some one will teach u...its all upto to u...they are providing u facility thats enough...

and regarding faculty, think about Bhuvneshri madam, rajeswari madam and also porkori madam...these are good faculty members we had...

So, guys who have capability to do something on ur own as we all did, go there and take admission...

Manish...
N Nov 10, 2011 by
manish@20

*and this is wrong statement whatever u r posting...
N Nov 11, 2011 by
JerrySwarna

Ya I hope Manish is wright on one part.

But Providing a faculty has no point, teaching that add values.University and department should justify the students in education and placements, where both is absent there.

N Can anyone say that one company coming for the placement is more than enough to place us?
and Pre-Placement collecting amount from each students! Post-Placement, i remember, my friends paid a special fee, so what about placement fund given to the department!

And knowledge of the faculties, that is a big question mark !!! those who are working in a IT field, they can clearly judge their knowledge that except 2 or 3 faculties, all others are UN-FIT for a teaching profession.

So, S.. i too like to say... guys who needs a MCA degree, or have the capability to do self-learning, can take admission...

swarna...
D Nov 11, 2011 by
ex_bu_mate

Dear Pandi and other friends,

I am totally agreeing with Manish comment that Bharthiar University is not a Nursery school where teachers will teach you every bit and bytes of computer application.Grow up Man! Now u r going to get the Master's Degree.

I guarantee you, none of the universities or colleges in India are having 100% good faculties and infrastructure. At least you have a good infrastructure and helping faculty.If you are really interested in getting knowledge then faculties like Rajeshwari, Bhuvneshwari, Amudha mam, Rajesh and Satish Sir will never let u down.Even u can contact your seniors, who can guide you better as like a friend.

If you are choosing this University for the placement, then yes really you have to think before joining here but not after joining here.Because the university never projected like we have 100% placements.You have to struggle for it and if you are having good link with other college students then definitely you will be placed through off-campus.You have to believe in yourself and make friends!
If you have guts and self-belief like us then u will definitely get a good placement and Degree with good marks :-)

At last, I strongly condemn the way it has been projected about the University in this open forum.
N Nov 12, 2011 by
Mathi

I go ahead with manish
N Nov 16, 2011 by
d_s

I feel that the fee that they charge is hefty and not so many features were available when we graduated, but we were charged for those too. Any ways, it is all part of the education business.

I strongly agree with the lack or oversight of the placement process. It is really kinda a ball in no mans court, we really did not have the dare to face the industry with our knowledge. There should be a change atleast hereafter if these people learn from these happenings.

We studied a semester subject without a book, had the university thought of purchasing one from abroad, it could have been fine, but we were thought by a faculty who was guided by one of our fellow students with his scribblings as the course contents.. any way i found about 25% content and was right enough to know some how and pass with that staff..

Better have this univ as one of the last option. I do agree that no other institution is perfect, but this needs change..
A Nov 16, 2011 by
\'Sabareesh Gunasekar

Ya sure me also agree this, My friend also have like this incident, he is a research scholar, he lost his future studying in that department, his guide also in that photo, she is one of the Doctorate(??), spoiling the students career. They are not guiding any students, they not meeting students even a week, and making the students and making them as slaves for their home works. They thinking Research scholars like slaves not like a Student. They wont be a Teacher to teach, they are models for what we do not to do.
N Nov 16, 2011 by
past_student

i think this is not the right way to give ur feedback... although avoidable words should be condemned...

i agree with ex_bu_mate
D Jan 10, 2012 by
Lakshmi Narasimhan

I feel proud to introduce myself as the student of School of Computer Science and Engineering, Bharathiar University.

I'm B.NARASIMHAN. I completed M.Sc., (2005-2007) M.Phil., (2007-2009) degrees in School of Computer Science and Engineering, Bharathiar University.

Now i submitted PhD thesis and waiting for Viva-voce.

All because of School of Computer Science and Engineering teaching faculties and non-teaching staff's support.

For reaching the clouds of fame and settlement in life, one should have (i) Self-motivation, (ii) Self-confidence and (iii) Hard-work.

Those who don't have the above mentioned things only will blame others.

I feel pity for my juniors who blamed School of Computer Science and Engineering and honorable faculties. I ask apologize for the same to the almighty. Let them all get success in their life in all aspects.

B.NARASIMHAN
bnarasimhhan@gmail.com
D Oct 6, 2012 by
ramsaisan3

Hi Narasimhan first of all i thank to you for positive post. May be you are a lucky student, but School of Computer Science and Engineering faculty's are "ARROGANT" activities (doctoral committee) eg:I registered Ph.D in School of Computer Science and Engineering at 2007 all publications(including IEEE Journal) and my research work is 100% new trend. but my thesis was not accepted from 2011 to till date. So many time i contact all administration (DC members, research director, registrar and COE)and post a letter also. But still nobody reply and correct answer for the reason of why delay?.. nowadays i apply to RTI and waiting for reply.If not satisfactory! Further action-complaint to the "PUTHIYATHALAIMURAI"

N Jun 6, 2014 by
GVaasan

Dear friends,
Though this is not related to me, I thought of writing a comment as a representative of Teaching community. Nothing to analyze about Bharathiar University and the Faculty members. But one thing I wanted to make clear for all students. First you should understand the difference between State University, private universities, colleges and Engineering colleges. The prime objective of universities is not 'placement only'. It run affiliated colleges, and few program for its own. Only 20% of its objective covers students placements. Remaining 80% of its focus will be on 'Research, Higher education, Tie ups with other institutions in and abroad to develop cross-cultured education, etc'. Colleges and Engineering colleges will focus in opposite way. They concentrate on producing quality students/graduates towards placements while Universities try to develop students towards research and higher education. Same time, you may see the private(Deemed to be) universities working on both ways as they depend on both the aspects for their revenue. State, Central universities, IITs, IIScs get funding from the Government to promote young minds in this perspective. Students should be aware of this while choosing your colleges/institutions. If you are focusing on placements you could have chosen private universities/Engineering colleges which focuses much on that. Kindly spread this message to students so that they will be clear in future in choosing their institution.

Bharathiar University - DON'T JOIN MCA