Bharti Airtel Postpaid Bill - i want duplicate bill copy

sheetal yeashawant ramane
my mobile no 9987016312 please send it my email id plz

Comments

Due to excess bill amount, Please provide me duplicate bill of my Mobile No.9810503711 at the e-mail address: lloyd@del2.vsnl.net.in urgently.

RAJESH VERMA
MOB. NO.9810503711

my mobile no 011-43025346 please send it my email id plz

tell me last two month bill call detail? hw bill came 600, 433
hw y charge excess amt, send me detail bill on my mail id
mob no= 9766586110

Have a good Day!!
This is Atul Kumar Sachan.User of Airtel mobile No.(9910338930).Your Executive calling me by 7 days and say to me for submitted the bill, I told him that I have not cash at this time, Can you please accept Cheque (post dated of 2nd July).

But today he create a new story, He told me that this number(9910338930) was allocated to any VAISHALI SHRIVASTAVA AND ATUL SRIVASTTAVA (S/O AMAR SINGH SHRIVASTAVA) by 2 year(2006) while I take this number 2 month, and I want disabled this number In my first bill.I dont keep it more long, that it.

I give you your Executive No.(9958297662), please take any action against this Issue.I don't tollarate it again.If I will not get any response from your side then I will take any step. So please do needful in this matter.

Please I am very upset in this matter, My office work has been halted and I am totally frustated, your executive called me and say "Saale do din pahle tak vaishali teri Biwi thi, aur aaj kahta hai ki meri shadi nahi hue.and mujhe gandi gandi gaali deta hai.aur ye mere saath din me kai baar hota hai."

so please do needful.

Date:24/06/08

Thanks & Regards:-
Atul Kumar Sachan
IT-Infrastructure Deptt.
# 9311838906
atul.shal@gmail.com

please provide us duplicate mobile bill last 6 months. pls send my mail id-vermagop@gmail.com

please send my bill last month
Prakash

please provide us call detail last 2 months upto 2 August 2008. Mobile no. 9829356740 pls send my mail id-me.vikramgiri@rediffmail.com
Prakash

Regarding post paid bill of number 9008394000

Not receiving bill at address given

need duplicate bill current month.
rsbl

my mobile no 9867464646 please send it my email id plz

Please email soft copy of my telephone bill for the period of 26/05/2008 to 25/06/2008, urgently.
The details are as follows
Name: B.V. Manjunath

Matter most urgent.
Thanks.
Manjunath

duplicate copy of bills - Bharti Airtel Limited

please mail me duplicate copy of the follwoing bill

1.Bill dated 21-dec-08

PLOT NO. 9 SEC. -04
DWARKA
NEW DELHI -75

Bills in soft - Airtel Post Paid

I want to retrieve my post paid bills for the months of June08, July08 and August 08. I cannot do it from the website because the site is not accepting my Login ID. I am fed up talking to the customer care in this respect. Please help me rereive it. My number is 9903992332
angami

kindly send me a duplicate bill ( 9811023118) for the month of july billing period 24/6/08 - 23/7/08
at the email id
exoticgen@airtelmail.in

kindly send me a duplicate bill ( 9935107111) for the month of july at the email id cam08@rediffmail.com

pl send recent duplicate bill of my airtel postpaid (16-8-08 to 17-9-08) my number is 9915581272. its urgent.

Pl provide me my duplicate bill for the period 16-8-08 to 17-9-08. my number is 9915581272. its urgent.

Sumit Bhutani

Pl provide me my duplicate bill on my mail id for the period 16-8-08 to 17-9-08. my number is 9915581272. its urgent.

Sumit Bhutani