Bharti Retails Ltd. (Easyday) - Complaint against staff behavior (Amritsar)

sndp.rana on May 2, 2011
Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!

Today, i visited your Easyday Store* with my wife . We bought some items and the weight of items was too much.
i request to service boy(billing counter) for one more carry bag to handle the items. but the service boy refused and start argue with me, all the other customers also watched their rude behavior. Then i asked to store in-charge (Mr. Vikas Grover), please take back your items and refund, but without listening anything he also misbehaved with me and ask me not to come again Easyday and abuse me. I am really really upset with this bitter experience at the great Mittal Sir's store. I am very big fan of Bharti Group, but this experience is not good...like a very bad nightmare. Please do needful and take action.

*Easyday Store address: 311, Green Avenue, Opp. Distt. Shoping complex, Amritsar

bill copy attached for your reference.. i waiting for your kind reply..

thanks & regards

An Easyday customer.

Sandeep Pratap Singh Rana
Amritsar
(+91) 7837548678

Comments

A Jul 4, 2011 by
.sandeepSharm

behaviour at the retilout of easyday is very bad and even u can not expect whether company will take action against their employ .just the insident happen to me on 1st july when i went to easyday out let at opposite to 15-a hissar near to cammary road. ihave ask from raman a team leader that maximum quantity of cold drink a consumer can take. he said four. i havefive so i put down one, but what i have seen a local shpe kipper in our area ie taking24 bottles. when i ask from team leader why that shopkipper is taking 24 bottles.he says they have approvel.isaid can you show me approvel because i know that it is not for shopkeeper.he not only refuses but missbehved with me .he start abusing and told me to getout from store other wise security will thro me out. from that day i am sending males to easy day management but i am not getting ans from them.even i have given my mobile number and e mail id ie aim.sandeep01@gmail.com. i am saying at least give me ans that you can do any thing.
N Sep 2, 2011 by
N4471

DEAR ALL

MY SELF NIRANJAN SINGH FROM PATIALA . I WAS PURCHASING A PANT FROM EASYDAY STORE IN PATIALA OPP KALI MATA MANDIR ON 17/07/2011. I WAS GIVEN THE PENT OR ULTRATION TO STORE TALIOR & TOLD HIM PENT COLLECT NEXT DAY . BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY PENT . I WAS TOLD THE STORE MANAGER MR PARDUMEN & KAPIL ALSO PARMINDER KAUR ON CSD . HE IS TOLD ME WE ILL CALL U TOMARROW BIT STILL DATE THEY DONT CALL ME .
PLS SOLVE THE MATTER OTHER WISE I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT .MY CELL NO IS 9815213669 & BILL NO IS 149. WATING FOR REPLY ASAP.
N Sep 16, 2011 by
manmohankapoor

I am a very regular customer of easyday store i purchase all my groceries and general goods from easyday every month Today i visited gurbax colony patiala store and during billing i was offered a clear shampoo for rs. 11 on bill of Rs.500.00 i purchased goods worth Rs.1477 i told them to give me in two bills but the attitude of Mr. Ritesh Kumar team leader was very much embarrassing he stateway told that he will not give 2 shampoos to me in front of other customers it is not a matter of just small shampoo but it is really very bad attitude of your staff (Ritesh ) if this is not controlled at the earliest i am sorry to say that you will suffer sales in gurbax colony only due to this attitude of ritesh kumar
Manmohan kapoor
9814019198
manmohan.kapoor@rediffmail.com
A Sep 26, 2011 by
Rupam Keshav

I do agree they are ill behaved and arrogant and let me narrate my encounter :

incedence faced my self, where staff behaviour was irresponsible and arrogant. at 12.15 pm i called Easy Day, Mahagun Metro Mall, Vaishali, UP, booking an order for supply of fish, to my utter surprise this was deliverd to me till 4pm ( walking distance between store and my home is of 5-7 minutes ) and none of your staff member bothered to update me. After calling several time i got an standard reply that guy had left and will reach to you within 5 minutes.

Ultimately i got this oder at my door step by 4.15 pm whwn my guest has already left. So i was having no option but to return the same. After 5 minutes i got a call from your staff blaming and arguing with me that i have returned this order so in future my name will be blocked from door delivery list.
The ill behaviour and arrogant telephonic conversation with lady by staff ( name him self as Mrinal head of food supply ).

Rupam Keshav
Neelpadam – 1,
A/805,
Sector – 5,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad
UP
A Sep 28, 2011 by
shashibhaskar

easy day at gurdaspur is charging money for carry bags at gurdaspur punjab why so as not a single shopkeeper is doing so. .what reason remains to go there than.
A Oct 24, 2011 by
sanjaybil

Today on 24th Oct 2011, I went to Easyday at Omaxe City Mall, Sohna Road, Gurgaon around 11.00 AM where I was misbehaved by one of the departmental manager Mr. Achal. Actually the undersigned had enquired about one stainless steel dry fruit bowl set to for the which the ad was floated in today's T.O.I. To which he said very rudely that all 500-600 pieces has been sold today. I hesitated to buy this logic & later on i found no less tha 50 pieces of that item stacked at a place .I took one & bring it to him to show that he has not informed me correctly but to utter shock, he became very rude & arrogant & shouted that whatever you have to do you do, where ever you have to complaint, you do.
I went to customer care counter where I was told that senior manager has not come yet & Mr. Achal in next to him. This is highly against the ethics & moral.
We should boycott the easyday to logde the protest as it may happen with anyone. Inqualab Zindabad. Main bhi anna Tu bhi Anna.
N Mar 9, 2012 by
rahul6

i like to buy from eay day store rajinder nagar but i like catch flavored water but i don't found that in your store kindly provide
N Mar 22, 2012 by
sanya jain Bharti Retails Ltd. (Easyday)  - Haryana, India

Rude behavior of staff - Easyday, Bharti retail limited

I am regular customer at Easyday, Ambala City. I made a purchase worth Rs. 466 from Easyday Ambala city on March 21, 2011. Amongst 15 things there was a bottle of red chilly flakes which I later on found out to be broken. On March 22, 2011, I went to get the bottle exchanged. To my surprise, the staff started blaming me that I broke the bottle and then got it to them to exchange it and that I don't know how to open a small bottle of chilly flakes. Even after telling them repeatedly they didn't not even for a single moment agreed that it could be there fault and instead when I told them that I will complain they started mocking and laughing on my back. Never had such a bad experience at any super market before. It was a mistake going there in the first place. Will never visit again.
A Apr 28, 2012 by
vandita.ac

THE WORST ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMERS..& EVEN FEMALE CUSTOMERS.

Yes, i do agree about Easy Day inn Vaishali...they are the worst...i have been regular customer since 2 years but now i stopped going there from one month...i think easy day...rather the Wall Mart being a good retail in USA has not focussed in Indian market same way...employees are not properly trained...even sometime i saw male employees staring at female customer and later touched her with an excuse as he has not looked at her while moving..i noticed the employee name, i think he is team leader AMIT..this is the worst behaviour in indian scenario...Wall Mart is deteriorating its own Image with the Bharti here...the worst place for females...

Vandita Dhawan
D Nov 20, 2012 by
Ramesh Gupta

I visited your easy day store situated in Randhev Palace building at Majitha Road, Amritsar on 14.11.2012 at about 6 PM. I was told to keep the helmet outside the store where security man was standing. He did not issued any token in proof of having received the helmet. After purchasing the goods, I went directly to my house without taking the helmet from the security guard as I forgot the same. In the next morning i.e. on 15.11.12 when I was to proceed to office, I found that the helmet is not with my scooter. I reconciled and remembered that the same has been left at the easy day mentioned above. As I was in hurry to attend my duties, I visited the easy day in the evening after my office duties and discussed the issue with the security man present at that time. He informed that the person who was on duty on 14th is on off day and will come tomorrow i.e. on 16th. The security guard on duty and also the Incharge of the easy day store got the issued discussed with the concerned security man who was on duty on 14th over mobile and after discussing the issue they ensured me that I will either get the helmet or money being the purchase price of the helmet on resumptiopn of duty of the securety many on fault.
I again visted the outlet on 16th and was told by the security man on duty the the concerned seurity man has not yet joined as he is still on leave.
On 18th I again visted the outlet at about 5.30 pm and now the security man on duty asked me to give datails of the security man who was on duty on 14th. I made compaint of the issue to the sick genteman of medium height, who informed that he is incharge of the outlet but also refused to entertain my complaint. He informed that it is not their duty to look after the items left out of the store. They do not issue any token for the items left out of the store and it is for the customers themselves who are responsible for their articles, left out near the seurity man. If you have not taken your helmet, neither we nor our security guards are responsible for the same and we will not indemnify for the losses caused to you. He also abruptyly denied and told to complaint to any one. We are not affraid of any such complaint.

I therefore request to look into the issue and get the same settled at the earliest.
In case no time bound action is taken to indemnify my loss which has casued on account of your rules for not allowing the artiles outside the store, I will refer the case to consumer forum besides taking legal action.

Ramesh Gupta
email id rg.gupta@yahoo.co.in
D Dec 2, 2012 by
Edisonfan

I too faced similar problem and will never visit Easyday.
I visited Easyday's Vasundhara store around 9.30 pm on 1st Dec 2012 and faced cheating and misbehavior by staff. It was captured in store's CCTV also but no action taken. The staff scanned 2 qty of soup (Bombino make) on which there is scheme of buy 1 get 1 free but gave me only 2 units. But after billing I noticed diff. but the staff grossly misbehaved and instead of apologizing initially wanted told me that scheme is over and it is mistakenly written on pack when I wanted to return material they started abusing.
Also despite long queue only one POS was open and other staff was doing some personal work and refused to open that terminal.
One of the worst managed store
N Nov 10, 2013 by
rdx1574

COMPLAINT AGAINST TEAM MANAGER OF THE EASY DAY

On dated 10-11-2013, I went to easyday, M. K. Towers, Adjoining, IOC Petrol Pump, Ajnala Road, Amritsar-143001, Punjab with family. Where, I have chosen house hold items for purchasing. After completed, when I reached at the billing counter, Counter men namely Mr. Princepal made the bill of all items. During the billing, he has list out one item from my articles without my knowledge. When, I asked for the same. He did not give any reply for this act.
After this, I have asked for payment through credit card, he agreed. He tried to payment through credit card but he did not success. Meantime, Mr. Sudhanshu, Team Manager came at counter and asked from the billing man (Mr. Princepal) what happened. He said that same problem in the billing machine. Mr. Sudhanshu, immediately cancelled my made bill from the Computer without intimation/permission to me. When, I asked that why cancelled my bill without my permission and intimation. He said that you go from there. He insulted me in presence of other public and my wife in the easyday shop. I said to him that I could the payment by cash, he refused my all things and misbehaved with me. After that, I have again in the get in line, when I came my turn again after 20 minutes, he provided items, which were purchased by me.
In view of the above, I would like to action may be taken against Mr. Sudhanshu, Team Manager (easyday), and issue the direction that such type of the act did not occur in future under intimation to me please.

R. K. Choudhary
M. No. 9781984830
(Easyday invoice No. ST#1242 DP#00000045 TE# 01 tk# 00163)
Dated 10-11-2013 time 16:58:37

Bharti Retails Ltd. (Easyday) - Complaint against staff behavior (Amritsar)