Big Bazaar - Lucky draw - The Great Indian Shopping Festival

rahuls2728
Sir, 4months back I have purchased a products from Big Bazaar,The company has launched this shopping festival & promoted a lucky draw (alongwith Sone ki Chidiya) but they have not declared the result of the draw till now.

Rahul

Comments

Prakash Big Bazaar  - India

The Great Indian Shopping Festival

The company has launched this shopping festival & promoted a lucky draw (alongwith Sone ki Chidiya) but they have not declared the result of the draw.

Prakash Taparia
D
dddd Big Bazaar  - India

jtyjytjtyj
Sikandar Thakur Big Bazaar  - India

Please check my lucky draw code number 151875, 151874, 151873. So please check and mail me status

Sikandar
zahri Big Bazaar  - India

kindly send me the results of lucky draw on my mail address:
asifzahri@gmail.com
N Sep 27, 2011 by
gopi45

Big Bazzar lucky draw is a foolish one, some tour package organizing companies collecting the contact details thro' coupen and making call to some people & telling you have win the price to collect the same along with your family. when you go theire, they will ask you to attend their programm & pay for amount whihc you have selected tour package, then only you may get a small gift as cup & saucer, show case article worth about Rs.100. Otherwise you will not get anything from them. Simply they will brain wash you to pay.
N Jul 14, 2012 by
Kosuri Surendra

yeah this is true
N Oct 26, 2014 by
kksoni

Please check my Draw prize... I had brought my ticket at 8 oct 2014, from Maxus Mall Bhayander(W),
My Ticket Num, is : 426