Big Bazaar - Cheating with Discounted shown on the Bill

Unnikrishnan
I hav erecently purchsed few items from BIG Bazar at taranaka hyderbad,

I could find that the bills showing Discount and net amount seperately, Then there is an attractive offer of Two Slice 1.2l. That will be incluidede in the price.If not included the discount 5.44 vanishes.It is a clever retail gimmick and please try to get rid of this BIGBAZAR ChEATINGS.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I have similar Experience about Big Bazar. If you notice carefully they have lot of offers on Display. But when itz time for billing you would notice that offers which are displayed are not reflecting in your bill. For E.g. if Rice is shown as Rs. 300 for say 10 kgs when you actually see the bill closely it will show Rs. 350. So you end up paying usual price with no discounts. Also there are free things now-a-days on lots of commodities. E.g. I bought Mortein and you get 1 pencil cell free with that. Free commodities are not given there itself. Once you pay the bill you have to take the bill to free commodities section and they will check the bill and give you this free commodities. I have noticed that i never got these free things. Till the time i closely checked the bill and things which i purchased.

I would suggest people be extra careful while buying things from Big Bazzar. Also check expiry dates of Ice Creams as i have noticed lot of expired products lieing on shelf for sale...

Big Bazaar - Cheating with Discounted shown on the Bill