Bihar Electricity Board - BIHAR ELECTRICITY BOARD

hareramjha on Jan 22, 2011
SIR

WE HAVE ALREADY MAILED TO YOU REGARDING OUR PROBLEM BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ANY RESPONCE.

FURTHER

SIR HIGH EXTENSION WIRE IS CONNECTED AT OUR VILLAGE FROM MY HOUSE'S ROOF SO IT IS VERY DANGERAS FOR ANY BODY FOR MY FAMILY AND WE COULD NOT COMPLETE OUR HOME WORK DUE TO THE WIRE AND IT ALSO WRONG AS PER ELECTRICITY ACT. THAT THE ANY CONECTION / HIGH EXTENSION OF ELECTRICITY IS WIRING/INSTALLING ANY HOUSE ROOF. WE HAVE ALSO INTIMATED THESE SITUATION AT OUR LOCAL BIDUT OFFICE MANY TIME BUT THEY HAVE NOT ANY RESPONCE GIVEN US. SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION REGARDING THESE SITUATION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

PLS DO THE NEEDFULL AND OBELIGE

MOB. 9871652888

Comments

shyamoli Electricity Board  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

complaint about electricity - Electricity Board

Complaint about the electricity shut down daily at night at 10 p.m. to 11p.m. again 1a.m. to 4 a.m. unable to sleep properly neither the children are able to sleep properly at night kindly do the need ful
address INDIRA NAGAR SECTOR 18
MANOJ DUBEY Electricity Board  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

R/Sir,
I am SUNDER LAL RAM BHUSHAN DUBEY HAVING IVRS NO

4443209142567 .I WANT TO VIEW & PAY ELICTRICITY BILL ON LINE.

KINDLY HELP ME AND GIVE REPLY THROUGH MAIL (manoj_dubey1425@yahoo.co.in)

WITH REGARDS,

SUNDER LAL DUBEY

VINOBA BHAWE WARD KHIRAHNI KATNI (MP)
N Feb 22, 2011 by
shreeram kumar

My Name is SHREERAM KUMAR I am from village Sahasram(Bathnaha), Police Stat.-Biroul, Distt. Darbhanga. my request is, in our village two polls has been destroyed and due to them we can't connect new Line in Home so plz. plant the respected poll & give required document for new connection.

With Warm Regards,
SHREERAM KUMAR
Call : +91-8882132830
Email : shreeramkumar94@gmail.com
A Jul 28, 2011 by
gaurav13

sir
i m resident of jagdeopath arah garden road patna we people are residing in ashu enclave apartment, our problem s that meter reader is giving us bill on the last day of bill payment it is happening from last 3 months inspite of solving this problem he is repeating same mistake so this is our request you to plz solve this problem

GAURAV KUMAR
ASHU ENCLAVE
ARHA GARDEN ROAD
JAGDEOPATH
PATNA-16
N Aug 11, 2011 by
rajesh upadhyay

sir i have not paid my electricity bill, perhaps from 3 years and they are not asking for my bill . when i have gone at electricity board in ara . they are not providing me feedback, i have lost my every evidence along with my electricity board. i have submitted an aaplication. sir please give me fast response.
N Aug 11, 2011 by
rajesh upadhyay

sir i am literate member of my family, and i am studying in jaipur, , ihave gone 15 times in electricity board but they oftenly use to say come on the morrow, my grandpa is old enough they cant go several times. so please respond me very fast.
consumer name ==rajmunna kunwar
address== gorna road ara, near lal das rai bagicha, ,
N Jan 16, 2012 by
PANDEY RAKESH KUMAR

SIR, WE HAVE EXTENTION OUR ELECTRIC LOAD 1KB TO 2KB MONTH OF JUNE, 2011 AND FOUND ALL PHYSICAL DOCUMENT RELATED TO EXTENTION OF LOAD BUT TILL DATE NOT MENTION IN MYELECTRIC BILL.[SHOW ONLY 1KB]. PLEASE ARRANGE CORRECTION FOR FUTTER PROBLEM. WE BLONG TO MIDLE FEMALLY SO NOT PAY TO ONE TIME PAYMENT.
12526MU
M.NO-09537887589 MAIL NO- riyarashi10@gmail.in
NEAR-STONE SHOP OF LATE KAMAL PASWAN[NEAR BY RAILWAY LINE]
D Oct 28, 2012 by
pawankumarroy

My Name is PAWAN KUMAR, from village Tanra North Tola (Near Samudayak Vikas Bhawan), Post : Mohiuddin Nagar (Railway Station), Police Station: Mohiuddin Nagar, Distt. Samasti Pur. In My village no electry connection. Many time request to electricity ofiicer for electricity connection in village but no any action. after 65 year of freedom of india but today also live in darkness, Bihar / India goes to groath but i live in before 1947. So plz. connect electricity in my village.

With Warm Regards,
PAWAN KUMAR
VILLAGE : TANRA NORTH TOLA (NEAR SAMUDAYAK VIKAS BHAWAN)
POLICE STATION : MOHIUDDIN NAGAR
Call : +91-9034009048, 9017267496
Email : pawan.roy2k8@gmail.com
D Dec 1, 2012 by
Shambhu1

Mai Shambhu Prasad, S/o Mundeshwar Singh, At+P.O.-Nayaganj, Bihar Electricity Board Consumer ID HZ75102, Mere Pitajee ke nam se Electric ka Connection Hai, Mere Ghar ke bagal me hi 2 pol bad road me ek mor hai jha thori-2 dur per 2 pol gara hua hai jha se lagbhag 10-15 connection bahut pahle se hai us do pol ke thik niche ekdam road satakar ek building bana raha hai, jis building se tar kafi nazdik tha us tar ko building malik dwara LT wire katkar 2 month pahle hata diya gya builing malik ne bola ki chhat banane per mere chhhat se sat jayega isliye ye tar ab yha nahi rahega koi dusra option dundhiye (wo wire versho purve se hai), phir humlog apna wire kharidkar lagwaye (ChukiPvt Electric Staff bola ki aaplog 2500 rupees per pole pahle jama kijiy tab wire lagega nahi to complain karte rahiye) jis wire ko bar-bar kat kar gira diya jata hai, wha koi govt. emplyee jate nahi hai pvt. staff ko bhejte hai wo pvt. staff bhi kuch gramin lafango ko apne sath rakhkar kam karwate hai jo ek bar ek pol per chdne ke liya 200 rupees lete hai nahi dene per line dissconnect hi rahta hai, us pvt. staff ke lafngo dwara bar-bar kisi ek line thik karne ke liye pol per chadta hai to dusre ko foult kar dete hai jise thik karne ke liye fir 200 rupees ka demand karte hai aur lete bhi hai nahi dene per line dissconnect hi rah jata hai aur bar-bar paise dete-dete or time barbad karte-2 thak gaye, jise please thik karwane ki kripa kiya jaye. Jiske liye hum gramin aabhari rahenge. (Humlog ka bill uptodate hai.)

SHAMBHU PRASAD
email-shambhusunder80@gmail.com
Mob.-9471013626
D Dec 20, 2012 by
Chandramani Jha

I have get wrong electricity charge.But, I got every month electricity charge approx Rs. 200-300 but, in November I got wrong electricity charge Rs.42230 because of wrong meter reading. I complained to J.E.E for that but till now No one action has been taken.So, I request to you that please verify my electricity bill immediately.In the month of November my meter reading was 949. I paid electricity charge every month, but now I am not paying electricity charge because of wrong bill.
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Eahtesham

Sir
I have complain regarding weak damage electric pole inside my house which is danger for us.i written complain our electric sdo regarding this before one year and till now this pole is not change by a healthy electric pole.i request many times to jee and sdo but he say i make estimate and forwarded but we are still waiting regarding this.this weak damage electric pole is only electric pole for your customer around 1km.kindly replace by new healthy electric pole and change location to road side for safety of house and people around this.
Md fahteshamul hasan
vill-chakabdul ghani
near karpoorigram electric sub-station.samastipur.Bihar
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Eahtesham

Sir
I have complain regarding weak damage wood make electric pole inside my house which is danger for us.i written complain our electric sdo regarding this before one year and till now this pole is not change by a healthy electric pole.i request many times to jee and sdo but he say i make estimate and forwarded but we are still waiting regarding this.this weak damage electric pole is only electric pole for your customer around 1km.kindly replace by new healthy electric pole and change location to road side for safety of house and people around this.
Md fahteshamul hasan
vill-chakabdul ghani
near karpoorigram power sub-station.samastipur.Bihar-Monob-8969143059
N Jun 18, 2013 by
maheshwari mehta

sir I have a problem regarding mis-typed in my name in electricity bill. it has been mis-typed by mistake .i would like to make it correct .please guide me the process how to do it
maheshwari mehta
N Sep 9, 2013 by
md_rizwan

It is very sad to inform you that Electricity is not available in my village since 25 Years, Pertaining to this we have contacted to DM and Electricity Department but all the Endeavor gone in vein, You can contact with me on this # 8051500300 for more details so that I can explain you with supportive documents

Thanks & Regards,