bihar state election commission - voter id card complaint

anandvinay80
sir , i have not yet recived my voter id card neither had recieved any information regarding the process.
please help me out of this problem.my details are as follows;-
name- Dr.Vijay Kumar

Comments

sudhir kumar Student  - India

my id has been deleted from voters list - Student

respected sir,
i had not recieved my voters id
but as the ECI told i went checked out my name it was there but on the particular name of mine there was a deleted name why is this nonsence happening and they did not permit me to vote
Raj Vijayendra Singh Student  - India

want name in voter list - Student

Sir i have just completed my 18 years so i want to get my name regestred in voter list of my locality so kindly tell me what should i do
Janesh Student  - India

Same case with me. My name has been deleted from the voter list for the second time now. Last year they deleted my name without giving any reason. So I reapplied and got my name added last year. Now they have deleted it for the second!! time. The reason given for deletion is that I have "shifted my house". But I have not shifted my house and have been living in the same house for last 6 years.

I have been running from pillar to post to get this sorted but is of no avail. The BBMP (Bangalore) officials who are incharge for the whole voter id process give irresponsible replies whenever approached.

Does the election commission of India have a way to take care of voter grievances? If you know can you please let me know? Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Janesh
Bangalore
PRASENJIT SAHA State Election Commission  - India

Voter ID Card - State Election Commission

I am a resident of VSS Nagar , Bhubaneswar.I applied for my Voter ID Card as per guidelines.It was being done & distributed through the UGME School in my area.One palai madam was looking into that.When the Card Came , I found my name not correctly printed & also the date of birth incorrect despite giving all documents.Subsequently I refused to accept the same & madam took a note of the required changes to be done.After that I asked that madam several times about the status & everytime the response I got was pathetic to say the least.I am yet to get my card & that madam says I am no more in charge of that.My question is that if she can not give me any concrete information , why was she given that charge?also the behavior was highly questionable.I could not exercise my voting rights during the election.I don't know whom should I approach for the same?

My name is Amit Ranjan.My date of birth is 25 january 1989.I have already apply for voter id card.
But my date of birth will wrong in voting card.So very wrog process of bihar state election commission.

sir
my name is not added in voterlist after using my all efforts. plz help me
NAME- HRITHIK RAJ
S/O- PRADEEP KUMAR SINGH
AT- BARIARPUR BASTI (NORTHEN TOLA )
PO/ BULLOCK- BARIARPUR
DIST- MUNGER
BIHAR 811211

My name is Pawan Kumar Mishra.My date of birth is 10 november 1987.I have already apply for voter id card.
my voter id card no.AXH0290270

dist-east champaran
Bihar
My Email id: mpawan50@yahoo.com
My mobile No:09771502815, 09269620732
anandchaturvedi739 State Election Commission  - Kaimganj , Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

fault in voter list - State Election Commission

there are many fault in voterlist vill. bilsari at block kaimganj . so plz ordered to whom for checking voter list thanks

i just want my name to be listed for emporing me to vote this election but my local Authority denied me...while i m a permanent resident of my area...Nitesh Kumar Singh

sir, my name is not added in voterlist after using my all efforts.I have submited forms five times. The teacher always said to me, now your ame will be selected. But not take any responsibility. I am a student now i am in delhi. I very need ID card. plz help me.
Name: Prabhat kumar Ranjan
Dis: Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
Home No: 53
Buth No: 47
Mail Id: ranjan.prabhat501@gmail.com Con: 09718450291

my name is Ram Balak Singh my name is added in the voter list but i not get my I card i am send my Photo to the BLO so sir plz help me. I am student. I very need ID card. Plz help me.
Name - Ram Balak Singh
Home No.-130
voter list No.-889
E-mail - rambalak2k4@gmail.com
Phone no. - 9122544877

My name is Usha Devi, w/o Mr Bhrigu Nandan Prasad Singh, I have a same complain, I belong to Bherhetta, district Samstipur, which comes under Bihar Vidhan Sabha area Kalyanpur (131).The voter list serial no is 547 and as per the voter list my voter id card no is listed over there but the BLO has not isued me any voter id card. In India the biggest right is RIGHT TO VOTE and on my name other person has used my right.I would request you to kindly see into tis matter and help me out by issuing my voter id card so that i can use it in other election.
Here are the following details:-
Name-Usha Devi

Voter list serial-547
Bihar Vidhan Sabha area -Kalyanpur
District-Samastipur
tnkt

my name is nand kishore tiwary
s/o mr. sheshnath tiwary
ADDRESS
vill- parshurampur, p, o- dhawpokhar
p.s sonhan,
distric- bhabua (kaimur)
bihar(821102)
sir. i already given name but not added in voter list plz u add my name sir plz help me imadiately
email id; tnkt1989@yahoo.com

my name is jay prakash singh
email id:jjp2007@rediffmail.com
cont:9040181944
s/o:mr. ram niwas singh
Address:
at:maa maheswari niwas, godhana road, anaith ara(bhojpur)-802301, bihar
ward no:45
voter list serial:947

I am engineering student in bhubaneswar(orissa).I specially came ara at the time of photo casting for voter id.they took my photo for voter id.later on when i returned back to bhubaneswar i got the information that once again they are taking photos as previous was erased due to some fault in camera.I talked to an officer of election commission and he told me to fill form-8 as my name is already there in voter list.i did the same.My documents along with photograph was submitted and also sent to patna for voter id.Yet i did not receive my voter id and on enquiry i found no positive response.I want my voter id before vidhan sabha election .

This is Ranjit Kumar from Patel Nagar, Patna. I have received my identity card from Election Commision of India. My Card No. is - RAB0122689.
But when authorized people came, they are saying that this is not a valid card..
Please help and take necessary steps.

Elector's Name: Ranjit kumar,
Father's name: Raj kumar thakur
Sex: Male
DOB: 01.03.1978
Add: 17, Purwi Patel Nagar Road no. 6
Town/ vill.- Patel Nagar
Distt- Patna- 800023
ID no.- RAB0122689

My name is Rita Rani Sinha, Husband's Name : Shiv Kumar Sinha, Age - 56 Years, as on 1.1.2004. My ID Card No is - JBX6503999.

I went to cast my vote in Constituency No - 182 (Bankipur) Both No 18, Arts Block, A.N.College, Patna. I was not allowed to cast my vote on the ground that my name was deleted from the voter list. There was deleted printed on my name.

I dont know on what ground my name is deleted when i hold a Photo Identity card of the Election commission of India. Earlier in parliamentary election i casted my vote with the same Identity card. If the ground of the denial of my right is the absence of my photo on the voter list, it is none of my fault.

The name of many voters like me has also been deleted. So kindly look into it seriously...

Thanking You
Your's Rita Rani Sinha.

Hello Frnd,
My name is Vishal Anand, but in my village every body call me ( HARI JE ), I am working in one of the MNC Software Company as a Junior Software Engineer.I love my village, My family stay in bharthua village, it's a situated around the bagmati river, You say on another way -- Highway of Muzaffarpur and Sitamardhi one of the chock calling by the poeple is KATHUJHA, ONLY BHARAHAM BHATT cast stay in that village all the poeple belongs to one family, we are the Grand Son of Mr. Shivnath Bhatt and Gagarntah Bhatt.

see you again next time.

Vishal Anand

My name is Md Atiur Rahman.My date of birth is 08 june 1987.I have already apply for voter id card.
But my name not come. I'm very problems. Please accept you my complain.

Dear sirs,
Bihar
My Email id: atiurrahman786@yahoo.co.in
My mobile No:09699720107, 09076630876

Dear Sir

I got my I card, but i found my data is wrong on the card.
My original data as per certificate is:-
Vivekanand Singh
S/O:- Rajendra Prasad Singh
D.O.B:-11/11/1978

but printed on card:- Viveka singh
S/O:-Rajedra singh
D.O.B:-1984

Pls. tell me how can corrected it.

dear sir Ihave not got my voter card yet now my details are as follow

Amarjit Kumar
S/O :Ramsevak sah
House no : 61
Age : 20
Sex : male
Legislative assemly no : 183 ( kummrahar, patna district )
Booth no : 253