Billdesk - Unsuccessful transaction

malkhan on Apr 17, 2012
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP0412036662.
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:21malkhan21@gmail.com

Comments

D Sep 4, 2012 by
Abdul wahab H

right now i have paid some of Rs. 20 from my ICICI DEBIT card for TATA DOCOMO mobile recharge which no is 7411773866
and my account debited but mobile recharge has not done successful so how can i get my money back or my mobile recharge with that amount.

ABDUL WAHAB H

A Sep 22, 2012 by
shatruhan

On 14.09.2012 I was trying send payment the premium amount to max life insurance through net banking and the amount was Rs 25387 .processing was continued but in the last moment the mesage showing that Your transaction was failed/unsucessful with error "Reasons: sorry! . . So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail/phone. Ref.No.-MSB120094466521GC8478477 transfer TO 31014960840 Bill desk transaction A
shatruhan lal srivastav
ph no 09046193735
shatruhansrivastav@yahoo.com
N Sep 27, 2012 by
gopi25it

hi,
On 27/09/2012 i tried to book bus ticket in www.tnstc.in. I made payment for Rs.266.00. It has been debited from my account but i got an error message as transaction failed pls contact billdesk. My ref no is OB965182. please take necessary action. Expecting a positive reply soon.
with regards,

PLZ DO NEED FULL
sonu_skycrazy@yahoo.com
D Oct 5, 2012 by
ravikantchaturvedi

I have transaction of Rs.339.00 to book a ticket in the name of ravikant, 28yrs in af adi sup. EXPRESS from ahmedabad to agra ford and 668/- (339*2) amount was deucted from my account (Bank Of India) booking was not done it was said"sorry we are unable to process.So I request you to credit the same amount in my account.

Thanking you,
ravikant
D Oct 10, 2012 by
Sanjana Roy

I made transaction towards vodafone online recharge for rupees 38 through ICICI bank internet banking on 10 oct. 2012 1.40 pm, I received this error from Billdesk " Sorry we are unable to process your request."

The amount of Rs. 38/- has been deducted from the bank. Kindly make necessary arrangement.

Sanjana Roy
sanjanaroy2206@gmail.com
dharmendrajha

On 11.10.2012 i made online idea postpaid Bill Payment Against Mobie No- 9911871685. for Rs.2000.00 through my Punjab National bank debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now?
Dharmendra Jha
dharmendrajha2009@gmail.com

Error

www.billdesk.com
©2008 IndiaIdeas.com Ltd.
yashwant.bhamare3

On 10 Oct 2012 I tried to book train ticket in intercity exp for 05 persons in www.irctc.com I made payment for two transactions of Rs. 2120.00(Rs 1060.00*2).payment debited from my PNB account and transaction id was 0576214261 And 0576205121.I got message showing with error Reasons: sorry! We are unable to process your transaction". Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So I request you to credit the same amount in my account.my E mail id yashbhamare08@gmail.com
arjunaadi

On 11.10.2012 i made online train ticket Payment for Rs.1100 through my PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". So what should I do now?

ARJUN BHATTAR
bhattararjun@gmail.com
shiv_1406

Today on 11.10.2012, I tried to book railway ticket two times online vide IRCTC from jaipur to kota through Jaipur Bandra superfast.Payment both times debited from my PNB DEBIT CARD but ididn't get the tickets booked.I found message as Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries. Please do needfull for refunding the amount Rs.173+173=346

Mrs.Nishi Sinha, I-3-C, Old Jawaharnagar, kota Mob:9414966677
Email:anupsax130858@gmail.com
sanjay kumar staff

Maine aaj do bar irctc ke dwara railway reservation karne ka kosis kiya par dono bar "Sorry, we are unable to precess the bill" ka message aaya. Mere account se dono bar Rs.311/- debit ho gaya.

Please, mera total Rs.622/- wapas karne ki kripa kare.

sahyog ke liye dhanyavad.

Yours sincerely
SANJAY KUMAR, PH.NO.-9661139986
e.mail id - sanjaypnb1966@gmail.com
D Oct 12, 2012 by
gupta.pravee245@gmail.com

sir i have done two transaction with reliance mobile recharge the amount of rupee 299 + 299 total 598 rupees and both time i face a single error Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries.please rollback my payment earlier...
name-praveen gupta
mobile no-9926501120, 9907778114
Email id- gupta.pravee245@gmail.com
D Oct 12, 2012 by
anant tambe

Yesterday I recharge my tatasky dth for Rs.500.00 My credit card of ICICI bank has debited my account for Rs.500.00 but when i enquired with tatasky people they told me that no payment has been recieved by them. Please help me

My cell no is 9867797701
my E-mail id is tambeanant@rocketmail.com

Anant Tambe
D Oct 16, 2012 by
SURUCHI PATIDAR

sir, i have made a payment of Rs. 1031 to sarojini naidu government girls post graduate college, Bhopal M.P the amount have been deducted from my account but the payment was not made to the college showing that Your transaction was failed/unsuccessful with error "Reasons: sorry!. i have already made complaint to toll free number one week ago but my amount is still not refunded. the toll free executive said to register my complaint at pgsupport@billdesk.com so please sir refund my 1031 Rs as soon as possible. my account number is- 0591001500053296, customer ID- AWS012257 and my complaint number is- 58634451.
D Oct 19, 2012 by
jayakumarpriya

On 18.10.2012 i made online BSNL Land line Bill Payment for Rs.744 through my Axis Credit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries". Here with this complaint i had attached error screen shot.Seeking your esteemed help and advice in this regards.

H.Jaya Kumar
jayakumar_photographer@yahoo.co.in
D Oct 20, 2012 by
samirblue

dear sir

i samir panigrahi was sending amount to ibps error in payment came please help me my mobile no 9892336319 email send4samir@gmail.com
D Oct 20, 2012 by
samirblue

dear sir,
i samir panigrahi was sending rupees to ibps for online registration

but error came on payment sending please help because i have to register in ibps my mo-9892336319 email send4samir@gmail.com
D Oct 22, 2012 by
kimiya

Same problem with me too.Made a debit card payment for my Vodafone bill. All transactions completed gave debit card info & cvv number even then I rcv the Error msg having billdesk details. Is this some kind of a joke. Is anybody from Vodafone looking into it.If not then why do they ask us to use these services.

Kimiya
D Oct 28, 2012 by
VIJAYKAUSHAL

I have made payment for landline telephone for Rs-573 on dt. 27-10-2012 through debt card . My telephone no is 01822-229485 . Please give the information about it on my E-MAIL ID(vijaykaushal78@gmail.com) This amount is debited from my account.
D Oct 29, 2012 by
anjali.punshi@gmail.com

dear sir,
on 29-10-12 i applied for ibps online i i made payment of 400 from bank of maharashtra and i got massage that "sorry! We are unable to process your transaction". Please contact us at pgsupport@billdesk.com for any queries".
and my registration not done. so please tell me that what should i do?? in which account my money has gone??
please reply me as soon as possible
Anjali