BISHAL GROUP of COMPANY - AGENT COMMISSION NOT PAID

PINAKI2011 on Sep 6, 2011
SIR,

I am majibul haque. My code number is 030328, I was working ago Bishal group at katwa branch, I am not a agent at present now because manegment of bishalgroup is very old and bad near othars company.

I paid up 12 renual a policy, and my voucher is Rs1582 but let fees is Rs840 due is Rs 742. BUT I not pay my voucher RS 742. BUT why????. I want my Rs742 or return my renual premium very soon.

I dislike re joining system which is very bad and not legal and chiting.
YOU SENT MY LEGAL RS742 AT KATWA BRANCH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THAN YOU

Comments

A Mar 27, 2012 by
debraj chanda

Bishal group is now a sinking ship in the sea.Becoz of his MD Mr.Ratan Chowdhury and his poor management system the fast growing compny is now end of Life stage...Mr.Ajoy Paul of BishalGroup Predicted that the company will be close and leave from kolkata within 3 years due to lack of money.There is no source to rollover the public money yet.
debraj
N Jun 12, 2012 by
anuj prasd

sir
i am anuj kumar prasad, my code number is 030419 that i want say that i am proud of BISHAL GROUP of company.no any dought failure this company. " i hope every tomorrow is better tomorrow."
D Nov 12, 2012 by
bishal.aryan

this company in very fast growing company of this day i hope this company touch the everest very soon

BISHAL GROUP of COMPANY - AGENT COMMISSION NOT PAID