Blazeflash Courier - Consignment not delivered

JITENDRAGARG1809 on Jun 3, 2012

I sended a local courier through Blazeflash courier on dated 22/05/2012 via Consignment POD No. 312775485.

Courier booking place was ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd, B-9 Sec 16, Noida,

Destination was at New Delhi.

Surprising thing is that today almost 13 days has been passed away but neither the courier has been delivered to destination nor the same has got returned backā€¦

There were some important documents inside the consignment and were necessary to delivered within TAT described by Blazeflash Courier. Due to this negligency I had to bear the losses in monetary terms.

Even after the continue followup with courier company, neither the courier got delivered nor the same has been returned back.

I had also addressed the complain for same issue to the Blazeflash customer support but haven't got even any response from their side...

Jitendra Garg

Comments

Regarding not receiving the consignment - Blazeflash Courier

I would like to inform you that there is a courier having the consignment no. 203576342 which is despatched from noida on 19th May '08' but i checked the status that the courier has been arrieved here on 21st May ' 08' and showing that this is out for delivery by Lucknow on 21st May'08'.

I would like to inform you that today is 22nd May'08' and still we did nt recieve any courier from that particular company by 1:30 p.m.

Kindly look consider my complaints and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
Vivek

Not delivered consignment yet now - Consignment (document)

I had sent a consignment at 20/06/08 from your indore
office to Kesargarh. {JAIPUR}.But still the consignment had
not deliverd. Pls find the details & confirm to me immediatlly.

Thanks & regards.
Rajesh Tiwari {INDORE} M.P

this is the bull shit service this is my second counter with blaze flash service & both consignment are not delivered.
Following are consignment no: 294289892 & 250514379 . Details are not available on Internet.

If I call to customer care they don't provide any details for the same and they are very rude while talking. They said no need to call here go to the person where you have given your courier. They cut the phone in between. I called to Delhi center around 12:15 PM (9th Aug 2008) she give me one complaint no 258. If you have recorded the call you can check the same. I gave another call after 15 min but they picked the call on hold for about 10 min.

Packet delivered without Rakhi & Tikka - Blazeflash Courier

My wife couriered Rakhi for Ludhiana against courier receipt number 212494115/1.
Sir the packet has been delivered today in an OPEN CONDITION & 2 THINGS ARE MISSING from the packet, ONE RAKHI & 2ND ONE TIKKA.

Sir we are the loyal customer of Blazefash but today's incident has buzzed our confidence. Since Rakhi is important festival & same thing went undelivered.

Vikas Malhotra

Sir we are the loyal customer of Blazefash but today's incident has buzzed our confidence. Can you please look into this case (Receipt number is already mentioned over and above. Since Rakhi is important festival & same thing went undelivered.

Vikas
9891927464

Vikas
9891927464

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that i had sent a envolop through your courier company( vide receipt No111199654) on 19-08-2008 for following address:

Mr. Delip Singh Thakur
Poonam Traders Indra Market Wardha Maharastra.

But I am sorry to inform you that inspiteof my telephonic complaint (No 447) and follow up on your telephone no. 43565758 & 22458217 from last 2 days, no any correct response is get from your side.
so you are request you please deliver my courier in next 12 hour otherwise i will force to go consumer court.

Nagendra Singh
Babarpur Shahdara delhi-110032

Is your branch in vellore dist [TAMILNADU]

Not yet received the consignment - Kiran Enterprises

Docket no. 297646520 dated 21 st August. sir, I have not yet received the courier. What kind of service you are giving, i dont understand. if i had booked the same from some small courier than also i can get my courier in time say within 3 to 4 days.
I am getting the loss in my business due to your service, who will bear the same.

My wife couriered for Channai against courier receipt number 297491231 from Lucknow dated 5/9/08.
Till now I have not recieved.
Urgent action is requiested.

D K Singh

i m really very sorry to tell, inspite of repeated no of complaints via phone and mail they did`nt replied to me.as it seems i am talking to ghost or sum dead person.Really being forced to move to consumer forum.

with regards
satyam mishra
wipro bpo ltd,
new delhi.

This is the bull shit service this is my second counter with blaze flash service & both consignment are not delivered.
Following are consignment no: 299159313 . Details are not available on Internet.

If I call to customer care they don't provide any details for the same and they are very rude while talking. They said no need to call here go to the person where you have given your courier. I called to Delhi center around 12:15 PM (01 Nov 2008) she give me one complaint no M367. If you have recorded the call you can check the same. I gave another call after 15 min but they picked the call on hold for about 10 min.

A Very Important Document envelope was couriered from Patel Nagar M/s Khatuwala & Associates to Dr.Alok Pilania Noida, Vide consignment no.28245800 dt30/10/2008.I am sorry to inform you that the same has not been delivered till date(03/11/2008).Inspite of several request and complaints there has been no action taken so far.
Can I expect that at least seniors would reply me properly.
Dr.Alok Pilania
M-9868516714

this is a pathetic experience for me.I have order a online gift from rajdhanni flourist.the consigment was supposed to delivered on 01/11/2008.Rajdhani flourist handed over the consignment on 31/10/2008 to blazeflash courier.Today is 5th of nov till now my gift item is not reached to destination.I sent two mail regarding this because right now i am outside of india, but no reply till now.that particular consignment contain gift as well as sweet.do you think now it will be reach in good condition.
my consignment no is----213579272

Our Branch office couriered for delhi Office against courier receipt number 290039583 from Jalandhar dated 8/11/08.
Till now I have not recieved.
Urgent action is requiested.

I sent a packet to Pune, after 10days I'm seeing return to origin in their website consingment tracking section. When I called them, the guy (vijay-09871098975) responded as if the packet was delivered. They take no responsibility. It was my fee receipt for college admission. These guys are very irresponsible and are losing faith. I won't wonder if they will be out of business soon. I'll go to consumer court against these guys.

Docket No. 215357474 Dated 23.10.2008 Not received to Nashik, kindly give me your Nashik office contact No., Please reply to this email ID - dhakaness@sify.com immidiately.

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to inform you that i had sent a packet through your courier company( 114785935) on 10-11-2008 for following address:
Manjari Kudesia
c/oMr. Jagjeet Singh sood
B/11 Gali No. 5, Govind Colony, Barnala (Punjab)
But I am sorry to inform you that this packet has not been delivered on the above mention address till date, inspiteof my telephonic conversation no action has been taken from your side.
so you are request you please deliver my courier in next 12 hour.

Meenakshi Srivastava
New delhi-110032
Contact No. 09911045918
Deepak

I am regular ebay'r selling things. I use Blazeflash because of their low fees but it seems I have to change the courier now because every month 1-2 consignments gets either stolen by the blazeflash or lost by them.
Customer care are worst, they don't respond.
I hope BLAZEFLASH instead of expanding they should increase the delivery promptness to the destinations wherever they have their service.

Deepak

I want to inform you that one anenvelope was send to me by one of my friend from Ghaziabad to Bangalore through your courier company(C No-217221192) on 25-11-2008 for following address:

Sgt NP Tiwari (Inst/ Fit)
No: 1(T) SQN E&ITI
AF Station Jalahalli (East)
Bangalore
Pin-560014

Mob No-9742767048
(contact me on this no and deliver mail immideately to me)

But I am sorry to inform you that envelope has not been delivered on the above mention address till date to me, inspite of my telephonic conversation no action has been taken from your side.
so you are request you please deliver my courier in next 12 hour.

If you suggest me I will come to you through consumer court, as that envelope contains very very important documents, Contact me otherwise I will come to you through legal notice, due to that document I am delayed for an Important job.

Blazeflash Courier - Consignment not delivered