Blazeflash Courier Limited — Proof of Delivery not provided

Rajeev Kumar on Aug 15, 2013
Respond To Complaint
Dear Sir
I was dispatched consignment on Dated 31 July 2013 Way Bill No 117626049 to CITI Bank NA, No 2 Club House road Chennai 6000002
But status show out of delivery on 2nd Aug 2013 since last 13 days.

Now I am very disappointed of customer care I tried many phone like 04422332817,09003026365, 9213093900. I spent around Rs 200.00 on phone call.
I just say to update the status at your site with proof of delivery.
I not understand why you are not updating the status after so many followups.
I also contact to Area Manager of Chennai on 9840665205 but area manager is not ready to listen any word he saying he is not customer care person
and saying there is expense of Rs 6000.00 for POD. he will provide the POD after getting Rs 6000.00 either by me or company(Blazeflash)

Recipient say that they have not received the document, Courier company are saying consignment has been delivered.
Recipient demand me proof of delivery.
but after many calls and email POD not provided by compamy.

I need the POD. Please look the matter

Rajeev Kumar
Mobile. 9555724334
Complaint comments 31 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

not delivery - Blaze Flash Courier

this is a complain about the blaze flash courier which has not known the value of time . my sir has sent me a very important doucument from patna to barpeta road railway colony but it has not got me . he sent the document on 21st march form patna and the doucument has forwarded to me from guwahati from 26 th march but still it has not got me that is 1st april the track consignment number was 237960963. when i call to the office they told me that they had sent me to barpeta but the boy who taken the franchises of blaze flash courier he do not diliver the doucument . i call him in his mobile no that is 9707935349 but it was switch off . tje doucment was very urgent for me . which i cannot got in time . pls take very tough action against this courier service ..

Please send me any contact number in Ankleshwar or Bharuch Zone.

Partha Das

consignment not rcvd - Blazeflash

consingnment no 111330732 booked on 01 05 2009 is not delivered till 19052009.on contacting blazeflash couriers they say it is delivered, but to whom they are unaware.they say the delivery boy has gone to his home town & it is our fault that we use blazeflash.

courier not recieved - Blazeflash

My father send me some important documents (AWB No. 238586927) from patna to me in delhi but after a month had been passed and the documents not received to me when i complain it to customer care they are not providing any detail, they are saying we are helpless. pls let me know what happened to my documents

courier not received - Blazeflash

My father send me some important documents from patna to me in delhi but after a month had been passed and the documents not received to me when i complain it to customer care they are not providing any detail, they are saying we are helpless. pls let me know what happened to my documents.

Document not delivered till now bearing no238697051 dt 22/08/09 to kol-34 from Cuttack -8
Blazeflash courieri is very very very bad courier...Delhi's document is being deliver after one month
daer sir
my friend send me courier on 16.08.09 to varanasi but it did not deliverde till date. when i follow the respective office at varanasi they simply told me that NO SUCH PERSON FOUND . my acknowledgement reciept no. is 208235242.for sure dlevery of such packate receiver's mobile no. was also quoeted.even then delevery boy shows recklesness. these documents were very important, non delevery thereof cause heavy damage.

document not delivered - Blazeflash Courier Ltd.

dis is to bring into ur kind notice i had sent an courier through blazeflash coutier ltd.
which has not been delivered till date.
docket number is 297812479

and if we check status online. their is no positive result regarding our request.

kindly ake some action

wrong delivery - Blazeflash Courier

I had used the courier service of Blazeflash company to send a courier to NewDelhi(JevanNagar) from Mohali dated 06th Nov 09. The person from regional office had told me that this parcel has been delivered to the consignee on 07th Nov 09; but today 10.12.2009; the courier has not been delivered to the consignee, on the other hand they have deliverd my packet to the wrong address and person also and now they are not able to pick my courier from that person even no response had came till today from them after my repeated follow ups and telephonic in their regional office (New friends colony). Whenever I ask for the same they were repeating their statement till 15th Nov09 that it will be delivered. Now they misbehave with me and said "do, whatever you can do". Even have mailed to the customer care also but after one reply they are not giving any response from their side.
Now I am feeling helpless because in packet there was my syster 10th and 12th original certificate and also bus ticket from delhi to chandigarh .
I also suffered by services provided by blazeflash, they delivered at wrong place. As mentioned by several guys customer desk is also not efficient.
I got mail ids of their top management and sent mail as below, awiting for response.

From: Awasthi, Sarvendra (IT)
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:12 PM
To: ''; ''; ''
Subject: Delivery Issue

Need to bring your attention for downgraded services provided by your company.

POD 213002358 which contain a letter was collected from ING Karolbagh on 11th Dec 2009 and to be delivered at sector 8, Rohini.
I waited till 15th Dec afternoon and then called your center located at Rohini sector-8, I left my contact no & they told to give me status back .
Didn't Received any status till 16th Dec afternoon so call them again, Talked to Mr. Santosh, Initially he was insisting that packet delivered at mentioned address but after discussion he assured me to enquire and give me back status.
Again same story, I didn't receive any call / feedback, called them again and they told that it will be resolved by today, no definite time mentioned.
Then I called your customer care and logged a complaint No. R491

I am sure you will pay required attention to this incident because ignorance to such cases may cost heavily to your company in long term.

Cell: +91 99530 13200
Send document vide D/No. 118250301 dt. 21.12.09.booked for Borawar (Distt.Nagour)
near P.O. Makrana till date not delivery
Pl. look in to matter and arrenge to delivery as early as possible
With best regards
for Eltecks
sir mera nam sanjay singh hai.maine aap k kuriyar k madyam se bombay kuriyar kiya tha .use galat pate per aap k kuriyar dwara beja gya.isse mai bhut paresan hu .kyoki usme bhut zaruri document the.jiska pod no.191004664 date 03 08 09 hai .jald se jald use khojne ka prayash kare. your' sanjay singh allahabad

Document not deliver - ELTECKS

I send one document to BORAWAR Distt. Nagour (Near P.O. MAKRANA)
vide D/No. 118250301 dt. 21.12.09.till date not deliver
So, I requst to you pl send back to me
with best regards
9312180100 / 011-2591112

courier not delivered - Blazeflash courier Ltd

had book a courier no 291832123 from Jaipur to be delivered to Tirupati on 08.05.2010 through BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED.
even after one month the courier is not delivered and no reply from the authorised persons , no reply to mails sent to CMD. looks likea very poor service provider. I rate it zero upon ten

not delivered - Blaze Flash Courier

i didn't get my consignment after 6days
realy to late.
I have sent a couier through Blazeflash from Delhi to Pune on 12/08/2010, but it has not reached destination yet. Docket no -115161504.Can I know when it will be delivered ?
i have sent my courier from darbhanga to delhi on 14-08-10, but it still not reached at destination .

Docket No-139300213.
can i know the status of my courier ?

Courier Not received Till now - Document

My frend a letter dispatched through professional couiers, Karaikal, Having Consinment No-KKL 584571, At my Jorhat address. The consinment reached up to Gowhati,On 27.09.2010, But till Now ie Dated 06.10.2010 not received
Please take required action so that leter can be reach to my address.