Bluedart Express - Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No. 42831652824

M/s Blue Dart Express Ltd

BLUE DART CENTRE

SAHAR AIRPORT ROAD

ANDHERI (E) Mumbai

Sub :- Complain against Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No. 42831652824.

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is refers to complain against Non- Delivery of Courier through “Blue Dart” AWB No. 42831582824”. I would like to inform you that I have a Very Important Courier, which was courier by HDFC Bank through “Blue Dart” AWB No. 42831652824” in fovour of Rajesh Pandey, Address :- 165 Patparganj Industrial Estate, Delhi-92, Mobile No. 09313069798. Your delivery Boy has came with courier at 5:30 PM without any intimation on 07th March 2008, that time I was not in office, on telephone I have requested him to wait for 15-20 minutes in office, but sorry to informing you that before I reach, he has gone from Office, without informing anybody.

Then I have called your Customer Care Call Centre No. 011-32649727, & discussed the same with Ms. Kamini, She has very rude to me & said that packet will be deliver as per their convenient & then again I have discussed with your Supervisor, she has assured to do the delivery before 2:00 PM, to my P.A, she requested to issue a authority letter in her name, but very sorry to inform you that delivery has been not made as per your commitment. The same is for your kind information & action please.

Rajesh Pandey

Business Development Manager

Mobile -09313069798

Comments

I haven't received my Credit card - Bluedart Express Ltd.,

Yesterday Bluedart Courier service people came to my residence to deliver the Credit card.

But they wants Driving Liecence or Passport as a ID Proof. remaing is not allowed.

Your people behaved like semi knowledged people.

Delivery of courier through Blue Dart AWB 42840812195 yet not received

we are not recive 42846652310
please provide fast
9871950432

I haven't received my parcel 44268343184. Once the agent came to my home but i was not available at that moment he dropped a slip and went back. i called to Delhi office which i got on that slip and gave my mobile number and requested to come back. when i called the second time they delivered that to mumbai.
they didn;t come for 2nd and 3rd attempt. Kindly take action again this.

Nishit

To, Date – 23th April 2009

M/s Blue Dart Express Ltd

BLUE DART CENTRE

SAHAR AIRPORT ROAD

ANDHERI (E) Mumbai

Sub :- Complain against Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No. 12247439875

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is refers to complain against Non- Delivery of Courier through “Blue Dart” AWB No. 12247439875.
I would like to inform you that I have a Important Courier from HP computers through “Blue Dart” AWB No. 12247439875” in fovour of Madhunika Sharma, Address :- Pharmacology Division, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu-180016, Mobile No. 9419360115. But it is still pending since november 2008. On internet tracking service i had seen that it is deliveredbut to whom i don't know. i am giving a regular visit or call to Jammu Blue dart courier service but they don't know themselves and keep on saying we will do and bla bla bla. Kindly look in to the matter and do the needful.

Madhunika Sharma
Senior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
Jammu

Sir /madam,

I am of your the customer of your blue dart. I do not have the account in your company. In One Month we receive 5 to 10 letter doc. from our several party. But we do not get good response from your ghatkoper hub. When we want to call to your ghatkoper hub . they do not pick up the phone & saying that your phone did not come. But your ghatkoper their is 03 phone of your company. so please look out your ghatkoper hub. Their several complaints from the customer also. Non delivery of documents & When we go to give the doc to send the party they do not give good response.
you can not give good service to the customer ? why should we pay to you. We should give the doc. to the other courier co.

from : Umapathy

the worst service i experienced ever... Due to carelessness of blue dart i had to pay one thousand as penalty... some action must be taken ...

Pls be informed that welcome kit for my new saving a/c with HDFC Bank has not been recd. so far..
Pls also note that the Airway Bill No./Reference No.(WKBD/2008/00811) mentioned in the mail from Bank is not been recognised by the courier company.
May i expect a reasonable reply from your helpdesk or customer support deptt.
Thanking you..

To: "neeraj0601@yahoo.co.in" <neeraj0601@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Saturday, 22 August, 2009 9:24:58 AM
Subject: Account Welcome Kit - Despatched

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that the personalized Welcome Kit for your Account No. 03531930005029 has been despatched to your mailing address provided to the Bank.

The despatch details are as follows:

Courier Name/Post: BLUE DART

Despatch Date: 20/08/2009

Airway Bill No./Reference No.: WKBD/2008/00811

Website address of the Courier: www.bluedart.com

For any clarifications:
Email us - support@hdfcbank.com
Call us at PhoneBanking - To get the number of your city/state click here
Visit us - To locate a branch closest to you click here

We are committed to providing you with the world-class service that you deserve. Thank you for choosing to bank with us.

Warm regards,

HDFC Bank Ltd.

Complain against Non Delivery of Courier no-43614775654

This is refers to complain against Non- Delivery of Courier through “Blue Dart” No. 43614775654
I would like to inform you that I have a very very Important Courier from my Gurgaon office through “Blue Dart” in fovour of Rekha saxena, Address :- D-4 Veeranagana laxmibai complex, Kotra Sultanabad Bhopal Medicine, Mobile No. 9893125744 But it is still pending 4th Jan. On calling up your Bhopal Branch, I have come to know that it is loaded to Nagpur branck in place of Bhopal.

I want this to be delivered to me by tomorrow morning.

pls get the needful done

My AWB – 58096369590 and it contains a DELL laptop. Thinking of sending it thru BLUE DART for safe and sure delivery. I shipped it from Bangalore on 8th Jan 2010 for HPR. But the shipment didn’t reach still on 15th Jan 2010. After chasing with customer care, got to know that shipment is missing. Still they are unable to trace where the shipment is. Could you pls take any action accordingly. All the necessary paperwork and shipment value was declared at the time of shipment. This was not expected from courier giant like BLUE DART… how far the claim is true??? if we donot deliver, money will be returned…but here full shipment is missing…. pls trace the shipment at the earliest.

Sandeep

I have a similar experience of rude and irresponsible behaviour of officials of Blue dart.
N Mar 21, 2011 by
bimalesh kumar singh

Dear sir
i due respect i beg to say that i am bimalesh kr singh my courier is throug Regd post courier Awb no.FG-RL no.253629 &Doc no.is 00781138 dispatched on 18-03-2011
so i want to if any problem in dispached in my address please countect first in my mobile no 9818330906 & 9910305506

thanks & Regards
A May 22, 2011 by
prav_pranita@yahoo.com

Complain against Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No#42889707980

This is refers to complain against Non- Delivery of Courier through “Blue Dart” No AWB #42889707980. I would like to inform you that I have a very very Important Courier from HDFC BANK Credit card division. The document sent from hdfc bank last 18/05/2011 dated, so not handover me now still. so please sent me this document arjent.

My address
Pravin N. Rajgure
Room No. 2, Jijamata Schools
Appa pada Road. Kurar Village
Malad (East) Mumbai 400097
A Jul 18, 2011 by
msgill

my awb no. is 43743489484 and didn't receive it yet. when i will receive my courier. it is from tradus. please contact me by mailing at my mailing address msgill@hotmail.co.uk or contact me +919781008485.
D Oct 18, 2011 by

Shivender Singh,
D Jan 20, 2012 by
Pratimat

Subject: Complain against Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No 44449968754

This is refers to complain against Non- Delivery of Courier through “Blue Dart” AWB No. "44449968754”. I would like to inform you that I have a Very Important Courier, which was courier by Kotak Bank through “Blue Dart” AWB No "44449968754" in fovour of Pratima Terekholkar, Address :- Room no.2 Opp. bldg no.118, Nehru Nagar, Kurla (E), Mumbai 400024 & My Mobile No. 9819599907 Email Id: Pratima_om1182@yahoo.com

May i expect a reasonable reply from your helpdesk or customer support deptt.

Request you to kindly verify & confirm me as soon as possible.

Pratima
N Feb 18, 2013 by
shailendra100

My PAN card which was supposed to be delivered in Varanasi on 15th has not been delivered by the Blue dart courier till date. No one is even picking up call at the Varanasi office. It has been my worst experience ever. The service of Blue dart is pathetic and does not stands anywhere in comparison to the other service providers.
Sapana Singh
N Aug 25, 2013 by
vinodbhushansharma

Sub :- Complain against Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No 43256298131
dear sir,
i have not got my courier, having important paper of HDFC bank, after inquiry from bank, your courier boy gave resan not available at home this is not possible since last three year not a single day my house is locked.this is negligence of courier boy pl confer and get back to me.

Vinod_sarolia@yahoo.com
N Feb 25, 2014 by
pvgees

Sirs,

Non delivery of shipment AWB. 42765016571.

The above shipment from Mumbai shipped on 17th Feb 2014 to Cochin is not delivered yet, ie 24th /Feb 2014. I have contacted your cochin and Mumbai office, but not received a statisfactory reply. they say " still searching". It is very shocking to me. Because the shipment contains my sons passport with visa for NZ and he has to travel on 26th Feb 2014. Kindly check and let me know the outcome immediatley.

PV George (pvgees@gmail.com)
N Apr 15, 2014 by
rajek

i received cover with AWB no 32866706305 .can u please mail me from which address it came. my mail id is rajkod329@gmail.com

Bluedart Express - Non Delivery of Courier AWB- No. 42831652824