Hi..I have bought flat in Apartments located in Borewell Road, Nallurhalli, Bangalore whitefield..what ever above mentioned is correct about quality of apartments.
BM developers quote less price compared to market price and attract people but thing is they construct all apartments in land which are in litigation..and they get land at very price..
Regarding quality BM developers compromise on quality very badly..
Here is the list of items in which they make money
1. Main Door(You get door of price around 2000 and remaining doors around 1500 all flush doors they use)
2. Electrical wires they use local made..and also low quality switches and other electrical material.
2. Alluminium windows(BM provides very low quality material)
3. Paint they say they use asian paints but if you look at work they do..u feel like u slap on their face.
4. Lift and Gym they use local made..which will work max for 6months to 1 year.
5.Generator is also same.
All subcontractors in BM are worst..all subcontractors are either Mr Gajendra Naidu's relatives and close to him..so they dont care what you say..once you pay money u have to beg them to work in your flat..supervisor's present in the site dont care what u r asking also.
My suggestion to all users who ever going to buy BM developers apartment..dont buy any flat developed by BM developers..Dont look at the price they quote look at their quality..