BM Developers - cheating and false promises

hoodiraja on May 29, 2012
All,

This is about my friends bad experience with sai purvi developers alias Bm developers. This cheat builder quotes 400-600rs lessthan the market price.This is the trap. They offer more space and the flat looks great on the brocuchre. Their way of making profit is providing cheap fittings(duplicate jaguar etc) and third class looking paint colours and doors.

The sell more car paks than available and at the time of handover run away after collecting all the money and alloting the car parks and the amenities promised. you can check all these with the people who bought in purvi meadows hoodi.They collected 1.5 lakhs for car park and 50k for amenities.nothing has been provided and the flat owners fight with each other for car parking.

The builder sold 4 car parks , but actually only 35 are avilable. This builder buys cheap lands near HT lines and cheap locations for throwaway price and gets 3005 profit . Check out their latest project bm riveria near HT lines near kundanahalli. pay little extra and buy from a decent builder.

[Jun 26, 2014] BM Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Jun 19, 2014 by
BMHomesSucks

Best Review
I have booked a flat @ BM Homes. Possession was in January 2014 but till today (June'2014) its not done. And I dont think I will get the possession till August 2014.I would strongly recommend NOT to go for BM Home.
Below are some bitter experience with BM group.

1. Possession delayed for more than 6 months
2. Tiles promised in Agreement was Kajaraia... Actually they laid some chaep tiles ( ZealTop)
3. Lift as per agreement was Jhonsan... they finally installed "Surya" lift.
4. Swimming pool not given .
5. Poor Customer response. ( Typical Real estate people... " Do whatever you want...")

So My recommendation is to pay 200-300 more to other good builders and BE AT PEACE !!
N Jun 10, 2012 by
sburugupalli

I am not agreeing HoodiRaja complaint.
I am staying in same apportionment. Car parking allotment not happened i agree. So your friend not using car parking? He is using right. Check with him he is using car-parking or not.

I don’t no when your friend occupied Purvimeadows apartment. These builders paid EB bill 4 months. Tell me which builders paid like this once occupied the apartment.

Still you have any queries you also come to Purvimeadows on coming Saturday (16th of June 2012) along with your friend. We will clarify your queries.

Have a great day,
Srinivas.
N Jun 20, 2012 by
LuckyRahul

The above Sreenivas sounds like a rep of BM Developers. Lol. Why did he use "We"? Anyway, I have read enough reviews about BM to go for them now. Thanks all.

Rahul
N Jul 12, 2012 by
sart

have anyone booked in BM Marvel . how is the builder i need feedback please.
N Jul 16, 2012 by
raves_666

@sart...I have booked a flat in BM Marvel about a month ago. My feedback below;
1) Not much is known about the developer as they may be new to property market in Bangalore.
2) One of their completed project is in Brookefield (BM Paradise). I walked upto one of the customers residing in this project to get direct feedback about the builder. The feedback was positive with respect to timely delivery, not over promising.
3) For BM Marvel, All the approvals/conversion docs/Khata/registration/encumbrance/tax receipts etc are available. The project location is attractive. Construction has started 2 weeks back.
4) Approval from the banks (SBI, HDFC) still awaited. They have approval from LIC already
5) Contact me (raves_666@yahoo.com) for further discussion
N Jul 25, 2012 by
vkara

I have also booked a flat in BM marvel and wanted to know if anybody has done their document varification.
I have visited one of their completed( 95%) project named BM serenity in HSR layout ..This is project hasn't completed yet and i beleive this has been already delayed by couple of months.

Approval from SBI, HDFC is still pending though they assure you that they have clearence document from SBI and HDFC.

you can contact me @ kvijay6aa@gmail.com for more details.
N Aug 20, 2012 by
basker1983

Hi, have anyone booked in BM green woods in sarjapur road . how is the builder i need feedback please.
N Sep 7, 2012 by
chadhapooja BM Developers  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

builder - BM Developers

hello,
have anyone booked in BM Lotus.. I want to know about that.. what;s the builder is???
are tthey genuine builder or any cheater type.. shall we purchase with this builder or not...if anyone havoing information abt this plz let me know....

Thanks....
D Nov 19, 2012 by
sudhir78

I am palnning to book in BM marvel in White field. They are quoting 2800 as the final price. Is it the correct price?

Sudhir
N Nov 19, 2012 by
Binz123

I visited the site couple of days before. The final price they offered me was 2725/-

Binil
N Dec 6, 2012 by
vasudev99

I am not from Bangalore and hence asked one of my friend to visit BM Marvel on borewell road. His feedback about the quality of construction was not so good.
Has anyone visited the location, would like to have a second opinion.

PVR
D Dec 26, 2012 by
MHK_12

I need info about BM developers. He has lot of ongoing projects in Bangalore East. I have seen BM homes at kundalhalli and intrested to a book 2 BHK flat. Please provide feedback on builder.
D Dec 26, 2012 by
sdhasman

I am going book a flat in BM Silver oaks but this project is approved with gram panchayat as per developer. Kindly suggest, is it safe to buy a flat which is only approved by gram panchayat not by BDA/BBMP?
N Jan 5, 2013 by
Balareddy

I am planning to book a flat in BM mystic greens at HSR layout. Anybody booked a flat in this, please share your feedback on documents verification, pricing, construction quality etc.
N Jan 5, 2013 by
hsrlayout

hi, , , any one has boked a flat in bm mystic greens in hsr layout??
N Jan 9, 2013 by
Mahenth

Hi HSR Layout,

Even I have plans to go for the same; did you already book the flat?

There was small concern - as per many reviews, BM Developers and Sai Purvi developers are "alias" of same builder.There were some bad remarks by many guys on "Sai Purvi", this specific concern has been pulling me off the track : did you check this?

Aspire&Win
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Sivakarthi

hi, , , any one has boked a flat in bm mystic greens in hsr layout??
N Jan 14, 2013 by
fabin128888

hello guys, me planning to go for BM green woods project in Sarajapur road, Please suggest as i dont have much idea about this builder.

Is this builder worth for our money?
N Feb 7, 2013 by
sssuuu0123

What is present final cost they are quoting in BM Marvel.

How about BM Happy Valley & BM splender park ? Do they have any legel issues
N Feb 21, 2013 by
kapilmehta1

Did you proceed with BM Splendor Park ? Appreciate feedback about this developer.

I can see many ongoing projects listed on website, particularly in Whitefield ( Borewell road).

BM Developers - cheating and false promises