This is about my friends bad experience with sai purvi developers alias Bm developers. This cheat builder quotes 400-600rs lessthan the market price.This is the trap. They offer more space and the flat looks great on the brocuchre. Their way of making profit is providing cheap fittings(duplicate jaguar etc) and third class looking paint colours and doors.
The sell more car paks than available and at the time of handover run away after collecting all the money and alloting the car parks and the amenities promised. you can check all these with the people who bought in purvi meadows hoodi.They collected 1.5 lakhs for car park and 50k for amenities.nothing has been provided and the flat owners fight with each other for car parking.
The builder sold 4 car parks , but actually only 35 are avilable. This builder buys cheap lands near HT lines and cheap locations for throwaway price and gets 3005 profit . Check out their latest project bm riveria near HT lines near kundanahalli. pay little extra and buy from a decent builder.
[Jun 26, 2014] BM Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have booked a flat @ BM Homes. Possession was in January 2014 but till today (June'2014) its not done. And I dont think I will get the possession till August 2014.I would strongly recommend NOT to go for BM Home.
Below are some bitter experience with BM group.
1. Possession delayed for more than 6 months
2. Tiles promised in Agreement was Kajaraia... Actually they laid some chaep tiles ( ZealTop)
3. Lift as per agreement was Jhonsan... they finally installed "Surya" lift.
4. Swimming pool not given .
5. Poor Customer response. ( Typical Real estate people... " Do whatever you want...")
So My recommendation is to pay 200-300 more to other good builders and BE AT PEACE !!
I am not agreeing HoodiRaja complaint.
I am staying in same apportionment. Car parking allotment not happened i agree. So your friend not using car parking? He is using right. Check with him he is using car-parking or not.
I don’t no when your friend occupied Purvimeadows apartment. These builders paid EB bill 4 months. Tell me which builders paid like this once occupied the apartment.
Still you have any queries you also come to Purvimeadows on coming Saturday (16th of June 2012) along with your friend. We will clarify your queries.
@sart...I have booked a flat in BM Marvel about a month ago. My feedback below;
1) Not much is known about the developer as they may be new to property market in Bangalore.
2) One of their completed project is in Brookefield (BM Paradise). I walked upto one of the customers residing in this project to get direct feedback about the builder. The feedback was positive with respect to timely delivery, not over promising.
3) For BM Marvel, All the approvals/conversion docs/Khata/registration/encumbrance/tax receipts etc are available. The project location is attractive. Construction has started 2 weeks back.
4) Approval from the banks (SBI, HDFC) still awaited. They have approval from LIC already
5) Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further discussion
I have also booked a flat in BM marvel and wanted to know if anybody has done their document varification.
I have visited one of their completed( 95%) project named BM serenity in HSR layout ..This is project hasn't completed yet and i beleive this has been already delayed by couple of months.
Approval from SBI, HDFC is still pending though they assure you that they have clearence document from SBI and HDFC.
you can contact me @ email@example.com for more details.
have anyone booked in BM Lotus.. I want to know about that.. what;s the builder is???
are tthey genuine builder or any cheater type.. shall we purchase with this builder or not...if anyone havoing information abt this plz let me know....
I am not from Bangalore and hence asked one of my friend to visit BM Marvel on borewell road. His feedback about the quality of construction was not so good.
Has anyone visited the location, would like to have a second opinion.
I am going book a flat in BM Silver oaks but this project is approved with gram panchayat as per developer. Kindly suggest, is it safe to buy a flat which is only approved by gram panchayat not by BDA/BBMP?
Even I have plans to go for the same; did you already book the flat?
There was small concern - as per many reviews, BM Developers and Sai Purvi developers are "alias" of same builder.There were some bad remarks by many guys on "Sai Purvi", this specific concern has been pulling me off the track : did you check this?