BMC - Problem facing in Water Supply

vinayak gohil

Myself Vinayak staying at Chirabazar in south mumbai. I have problem with BMC's service. I am facing problem regarding water supply. my water supply is very less. I comlained so many times they came & checked the force in the pipeline & they said it is less. Then they asked us to wait for few more days after that they will do something about it but nothing has happened after 10 days they asked us to go to some another office. they are harrasing us since last more then a year. Please give me an advice what should i do.

Comments

Myself Darshan staying at Dhuswadi in south mumbai. I have problem with BMC's service. I am facing problem regarding water supply. my water supply is very less. I comlained so many times they came & checked the force in the pipeline.
But at the time of BMC visit only our neighbour stop using water motor & as we are staying on 1st floor so BMC does not allow me to use water motor.
This problem is from last more then a year. Please give me an advice what should i do

Myself Sophiya sayed residing in Govandi, we are facing water supply problem from last 15 days our whole are getiing water supply, only our plot that is plot no 15 is not getting water supply. water comes in m orning at 4.30 am that too Muddy & yellow water at water stops at 5 am. Please take some promp action.
Sophiya sayed

Sophiya sayed
Soni

I stay in Chembur, Nagababa nagar. We are facing problem since 3 months. We not have water to our tap. We have run for water about 2 to 3 miles to fill water. My whole family is going to fill water daily. We have to reach home early just for to fill water. Our life is become very tired. Please pay immediate action. We peoples are seriously crying daily for water. Please please please do something. I am requesting to you please.
Atiq

Even I'm facing acute shortage of water. It is an established fact that the BMC is the most corrupt body. At my place the water dept. official's have given illlegal connection to commercial establishments, because of which the resident's do not get the required pressure and thus no water supply. Despite innumerable complaint's to top officer's no action is being taken, which proves fishy deals.

A Jul 25, 2011 by
anasshaikh

I agree with all the complaint.
A Jul 25, 2011 by
anasshaikh

I reside at M.K.Park, C.T.S., A-32, Navpada, Bandra-East, Mumbai-400051, there is misuse of funds, no proper maintenance is carried out with the bad society member. All the society member are corrupted here and also its society registration is not done yet. It is running illegally. There are minimum 150 rooms in the M.K. Park bldg. Reside are filling all the maintenance but society member not paying to the B.M.C and all the funds are use themselves for personal use only and giving trouble to all the person in the building like close the lift, water supply and light also they are not keeping any watchman also. Once they coming in all the room and says B.M.C.'s officer would be come if they ask anything you will have to tell them nothing you close the door and say we don't know anything about the water bill or maintenance. So this is my humble request you please inquire this type of B.M.C. loss and harassing to the reside in the Bldg. We have made several complaints with the society office but it only on deaf ears. Recently the chairman of the society will be change without dissolving the previous committee. There is lot more happening and the office bearers are getting richer day by day. How do I lodge a complaint and stop this nuisance. Please give me an advice. Thank you very much.

Anas Shaikh