BMC - Complaint against Street Dogs

amirulhasan on Mar 27, 2012

My name is Amirul Hasan and i would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which Pascal Colony Jogeshwari-(E) area people facing since couple of month, but now we have loose our patience. there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the small school children to bite them and some of them had experince.
Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim the person or childerens who passes from them. One of these dogs have bitten on leg on my neighbours child. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team to our area.

Below is the addres :

Koliwada Plot Pascal Colony, Near ST.Anthony Church, Adan Wali chawl,Jogeshwari -(E). Mumbai 400060.

Thanks in advance
Amirul

Comments

N Apr 25, 2012 by
manishchangani

We are facing problem again stray dogs in chembur Building # 3 ; chembur camp, RC Marg.
one lady has been serving them but not ready to take up resposibility ; many time it been people are been bitten by the dogs.
please let me know how can we proceed again this issue.,
regards
Manish<9869089583.
A Jul 30, 2012 by
RAKESH BANDELKAR

My name is RAKESH and i would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which Sainath Nagar Eksar Village Borivali (West ) NEAR
MRS MANISHA CHOUDHARY ( NAGAR SEVIKA ) area people facing since couple of month, but now we have loose our patience. there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the small school children to bite them and some of them had experience and secondary they are spoiling the Vehicles of our locality
Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim the person or childerens who passes from them.so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team to our area.

Dogs Are in Light Brown Color

Below is the addres :

SAINATH NAGAR, D.N.MHATRE ROAD, NEAR RANJEETA APT & GURU KRUPA APTS EKSAR VILLAGE BORIVALI (WEST ) MUM 92

Its a warm request to look into it on urgent basis

Warm Regards