BMC - dog catcher

binalsoni on Jan 24, 2012
I am a resident of evershine phase 4,thakur village,kandivali east. Dogs menace is increasing every night.They run after kids, motorbikes and their barking has made sleep difficult.Please look into the matter and i would request for a dog van as soon as possible.Catching hold of them at night time would may be a great idea

Comments

Dinesh lalji dhakan B.m.c  - Maharashtra, India

Catch dogs - B.m.c

I am staying at .plot no 10 gorai 2 borivali west mumbai 400092. and my complaint is that at night dogs are making so much noise we cant sleep at night so please catch those dogs they are around 10 to 15. Thanks.
N Jul 20, 2011 by
ihatedogs BMC  - Borivali (W), Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

I am a resident of Golders Green Housing Society, I C Colony, Borivali (W), Mumbai and am facing problems caused by stray dogs in this area. Even today morning one dog bit me. Please send dog catchers in this area so we can get rid of this problem.
N Aug 11, 2011 by
electraref BMC  - Borivali (W), Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

i am a dog lover. we been having lots of dogs in our house since my birth. any dog that didn't have a home he could find one at our house, in the out skirt of bhopal ...malviya nagar, new market now...it was around 1960...my mother was a large hearted women...who would daily cook atleast 2 to 3 kgs of chapaties for all of us(her 5 children and 5 dogs)...but the things have changed a great deal there are no more outskirt of the cities and the population has grown exponentially...vertically and horizontally so really there is no place for these animals. people now have become hoarders, accumalators of wealth god only knows where they are going to take all this accumulated wealth...every body need to die irrespective of cast, religion, rich or poor...but we go on stashing cash...we dont want to improve/ beautify/ live hygenically, the infrastructure is nil, the surrounding area...is all filth... but more than the surrounding area our minds are full of SHIT...so we live in a big slum called mumbai...ha ha ha
and the good old dogs have really nothing to eat but to be digging the so called society dustbins, garbage bins, BMC garbage points...there are no more points it is now garbage areas, garbage colonies, garbage streets, garbage politicians, garbage police, garbage administration...garbage people of this great garbage country celebrating indipendance day.
i am aware you wish to get rid of the dogs at borivli slum area where you live...but it slum all over and the issue is not of elimination of the dogs but elimination of the Garbage Politicians, Garbage Police & the Garbage Administration... from this great indian slum. now there are no dogs and human beings but only CORRUPT HUNGRY WOLFS & HYNA. and we (ALL OF US SO CALLED INDIANS) have no better thing to do than to CRIB AND COMPLAIN about this largest indian democracratic CORRUPT SLUM.
D Aug 28, 2011 by
anuk07 BMC  - Borivali (W), Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

hey electraref i am living in bhopal, i have two 8 month old female dogs(not as a pet), 9 mnths before a lovley female dog has given 6 puppies in my colony from which 4 were killed in 2 months...we save 2 of them they are in good condition but i can not keep them because i don't want to tie a collor on them i want them to live naturally and also there is lot of opposition from selfish neighbors, can you plz help me so that i can give them to some safe hands...plz help...
N Jul 27, 2012 by
Amar Bhave

i am resident of 14/d block, railway police colony, sir bhalchandra road near swaminarayan temple dadar east-400014.
he will shit everyones door in our colony ...
first bmc took him and thn he came back...
he is brown dog
please pay attention
and he is also very harmfull to others also
please take part in this matter
D Oct 12, 2012 by
Priti Desai

I am a resident of Rustomjee Regal, J. S. Road, Dahisar-West, Mumbai - 400068.. Dogs menace is increasing every day and night.They run after kids, motorbikes and bigger problem is now a days they bite also. in last 2 months they must have bitten 10 persons including kids. Please look into the matter and i would request for a dog van as soon as possible.Catching hold of them at night time would may be a great idea.
D Oct 15, 2012 by
chawanvikram

I am a resident of Om Sai Ganga, Opp. Jeevan Vikas Hospital, Andheri east. Dogs menace is increasing every night.They run after motorbikes and their barking has made sleep difficult.Please look into the matter and i would request for a dog van as soon as possible.Catching hold of them at night time would may be a great idea. There are lots of dogs at JVK Marg.Specially the Dog Outside Mehta Nursing Home is dangerous. He runs after me whenever I pass from there.
N Feb 22, 2013 by
prakash ssss

I am a resident of Shailendra Nagar, New Mhada colony, Dahisar-east, Mumbai - 400068.. Dogs menace is increasing every day and night.They run after kids, motorbikes and bigger problem is now a days they bite also. in last 2 months they must have bitten 10 persons including kids. Please look into the matter and i would request for a dog van as soon as possible.Catching hold of them at night time would may be a great idea.
N Jul 17, 2013 by
Suresh Kale160573

We are also sufferening from the same issue of dogs. I'm living in Rajesh Nagar, near JB Khot high school, Saibaba Nagar, Borivali (W), Mumbai-92. Due to them our kids can not go/come to /fro school by their own. We saw couple of incidences that dogs bit couple of children while playing around. Need BMC dog van to catch all the dogs soon as the count of them increasingly day by day.
N Aug 9, 2014 by
Veeru Kothi

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are also sufferening from the same issue of dogs. I'm living in Navin Bapu Nagar Royal Complex Eksar road Borivali (W), Mumbai-92. Due to them our kids can not go/come to /fro school by their own. We saw couple of incidences that dogs bit couple of children while playing around. Need BMC dog van to catch all the dogs soon as the count of them increasingly day by day.

Veeru Kothi