B.M.C [L. Ward] - improper drainage Cleaner in L Ward

Mahendra Dnyaneshwar Pote
I (Mahendra) am the staing in R.N-2, Navyug Chawal, Khandekar Maidan, LalBatti, Hanuman Tekadi, Asalpha Village, Ghatkopar (w), Mumbai-400084.
where the BMC services is not provided properly.

Infront of my house, dranage line is block form last 17 days. I complant many time to my corporator but she didn't take any action. So please co-oprate me and clean that dranage line a.s.a.p.

Comments

GIRIDHARAN B.M.C [L. Ward]  - India

REMOVAL INBUILT DUSTBIN IN HOUSING BOARD - REMOVAL INBUILT DUSTBIN IN HOUSING BOARD

ADDRESS : A & BLOCK, (SLUMS CLEARANCE HOUSING BOARD) RAMAKRISHNAPURAM, NORTH USMAN ROAD, T NAGAR, CHENNAI - 600 017

As the swine flu is spreading all over the world, we have to take serious steps to keep the environment clean. Therefore, necessary steps required to remove the in-built dust-bins are in the above said housing boards. People are used to it, therefore the Government has to take serious steps on this in order to have healthy environment. Please do the needful at the earliest because rainy season is going to begin, then lot of mosquitoes and other virus will spread.

Requested to take speedy actions for our healthy living.

Respected Sir,
I am residence of kurla (w)Opp kalpana Talkies, L ward would like to bring to your kind notice that there is some work going From Last 5 Yrs But Still Pending. There is Big Gutter Which is open From Last 5 Yrs In Front Of My Shop.Several Times Accident Has Been Occurs and We Had complaint against the same from 2005 days its has become very difficult for us and shopkeepers to manage. we requested each laborers and contractor is no where around but realized that our words feel in deaf ears.bussiness is been ruined for shopkeepers the Dig is causing lot of problem so please come into action and relief us. its difficult for Shopkeeper to get in and out of the Shop as Big Dig is kept in the way. its Look Like Methi Nadi Had Built In Front Of The Shop10 feet deep Approx . there is no contractor or supervisor around. now the work has been stopped due to pipeline is bustered.all the filthy smell and mosquitoes are caused due to that. which causes again germs and mosquitos. please take some action who so ever concern and Full Fill All Gutter Which Has Open From The Past 5 Yrs (Day By Day They Are Digging The Road They Had Closed Old Gutter and Making The New Gutter It Will Take The Time But The Engineer Not Understanding Many Mail And Complaint Has Given To BMC What To Do Pls Help

Thanks And Regards
Inayat Khan
9819120089

I am Dona residing in Naupada, Kurla west (L-Ward). Would like to bring to your kind notice that adjacent to our house and surrounding there is a Mukund compound i.e Jeevan Limited on L.B.S.Marg opposing Mukund Ltd. It has accumalated with rain water and its a complete big pond which is become marshy and filthy. It stinks and mosquitoes are troubling us day and night. Request you to look into the matter and send someone to spray pesticides. As this will help all people staying around this compound. The gutter is also not being cleaned on timely basis and if they do so it is just dumped out the gutter causing more trouble. The public toilet which are in and around is also spreading too much of mosquitoes during this rain.

Kindly assign the pesticide employee to fulfill this request.

Hope you will do the needful ASAP.

Dona
pratik_kkkd BMC  - MUMBAI, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

CLEANING OF DRAINAGE - BMC

SIR,
I PRAVEEN KAKKAD the owner of a flat in tapasya society,collectors colony have ben facing this drainage problem.The BMC workers DO NOT clean it regularly and our chairpersons are least bothered
i request you to look into the matter as early as possible
aafaquemalik B.M.C [L. Ward]  - A-1 chawl, Room No.7, 8 vikhro, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

To clean gutter chamber of toilet - N Ward

gattur chamber of toilet is completely full all salary from toilet comes return to our toilet viz may cause dangerous diseases as per our poor condition of mumbai now we have complainting everyday to our nearest station but there is no response at all so plz consider our complain and do the needful as soon as possible.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr.Mushtaq Mapari committee member of Rahat housing Co-operative society Ltd.
259 Old agra road Kurla West Mumbai-400 070 (area under L Ward)

There is a Public Toilet (Shauchlay) & Dustbin opposite to our society’s gate.

We were suffering from overflowing of gutter in our society, due to blockage in main chamber near Public Toilet & Dustbin

Infront of our B4 wing, gutter line is overflowing since last 2 days, I have given a complaint on 15/09/2010 to BMC Ghatkopar on Telephone No.2522 03 78 & I got the complaint No.80 & they asked to complaint at L ward local office also, to resolve the problem earliest,
5 employees had come from BMC local office & said they are unable to resolve the problem due to blockage of Main Chamber near Public Toilet. They have inform the status along with me to their officer.

Earlier also it was overflowing due to the same problem from 24/08/10 to 07/08/10, so many complaints has given & finally resolved after two weeks.

Now again the gutter is overflowing infront of our B4 wing, which is become filthy. It stinks and mosquitoes are troubling us day and night.
It is very difficult to stay continously in such type of atmosphere.

I request you to make an arrangement to clean the gutter on timely basis specially where there is a Public toilet & public dustbin area’s.

Mushtaq Mapari
dms

There is urgent attention required in cleaning the latrine, the lane next to Suri Motor Training in Naupada on Raju Badekar Marg, vidyavihar road, Near Hanuman Mandir . Landmark Mukund Bus stop opp road. The public toilet is not attended by any cleaner for many months and it is stinking, filthy but people are using inspite of it this is causing trouble to us and we cannot keep our house door open. Ladies are using to urinate as well without bringing water if we ask anything they say its public toilet and we do not have anyright. Please help us. This toilet problem is forever we are living past 45years and this toilet came in later but when we had complaint earlier one of the officer said the toilet is not near your house but your house is near toilet. No one pays attention. Kindly do the needful and resolve thils problem forever. Hope you will do the needful and attend to our request.

Respected Sir,
I am Mohd Javed resiging in Behram Baug(jogeshwari West) mumbai 400102.

Would like to bring to your kind notice that our society in completely surrounded by house wastage only because there is no public dust-been place in or near to our society, And its now keep increasing day by day and and it spreading to much mosquitoes and they troubling us during day also, And because of wastage we are getting trouble to walk outside our houses And also its smelling very bad and causing illness.
I request you to please do provide some help by cleaning our society.

(Can contact me on javed2087@yahoo.com)

Thanking You.

L ward
Kurla.

SUB : Harassment from the builder
Leo Land Housing Complex, Tunga, Powai

We have been living in C Wing of Leo Land Housing Complex, Tunga, Powai, for the last 12 months. There are many things promised by the builder at the time of purchasing the flat (April 2009) which are not fulfilled till date and many of the building works are not given priority by the builder though we have paid the entire amount towards the purchase of our flats.

So many reminders, phone calls, sms have been sent to the builder during the past 14 months, but not interest is shown towards any of the issue related to the building..

The builder has taken 12 cheques in advance towards Monthly maintenance/outgoing charges, but failed to provide the following inspite of many requests and reminders.

1) NO 24 hrs Security for C Wing
There is no security at night time which may lead to robbery in the flats.
There is a lot of nuisance at nights by the dogs in and around the building, which leads us with sleepless nights.

2) Repair and maintenance of the building.
a. Leakages/dampness are found in most of the flats during the possession of the flats and at the stilt areas of the building which was reported to you in the month of October 09, and no remedy is given by you till date.

b. There is lot of rubbish in the premises and also debris got collected in the building for the past two years which has made shelter for dogs, frogs, mosquitoes etc.

c. Entrance and stilt flooring work of the building still not done and the area is very unclean.

d. As per the plan, the builder supposed to make the portico same as A & B wing, which is still not constructed.

3) NO Elevator in the Building
The entire flats in the building are sold and almost 90% flats are occupied, even people are living on the 6th floor, but it’s so disgraceful that there is no lift till date.

The builder had given many verbal assurances to us during the purchase and when we occupied this flat in the month of September 2009 that the lift/elevator will be installed and commissioned by October 2009, now its September 2010 and till date this work is pending for completion.

We have been living in the building for past 12 months and have paid 100% amount towards the purchase of the flats and monthly maintenance charges.

4) Ownership of the building
There is no OC for the building and the builder has given us the possession on the basis of Legal Undertaking duly signed by us and refused to give us the copy of the same for our record purpose. Also taken Rs. 35, 000/- towards development of the open space/car Parking from us.

The sale agreement is signed between us and the builder Mr. Able George, but Mr, Anthony, who is the uncle of the builder, interferes in all the above building related issue and also an obstruction/barrier for smooth functioning and completion of the above works of the building

Mr. Anthony has also claims that he is the owner of entire building and has all the authority to do anything in the building/flats. Mr. Anthony is often found very rude, non respectful towards the residents and his actions and speech found filthy.

Above all, the entire premises is unclean, drainages are overflowing, rain water collection, construction material thrown everywhere etc.

Keeping all these issues in mind, we feel that out builder is taking us for granted and misusing our humanity and sincerity.

We therefore, need your cooperation to resolve these above issue for our smooth and peaceful stay in the building.

Yours truly,

Residents of A, B & C Wing
Leo Land Land Hsg Complex.
N Feb 26, 2011 by
suffiyan BMC  - MUMBAI, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Clare Road, Mirza Galib Marg, Byculla Mumbai area is suffering a lot as the entire water is contaminated pls inform us other then online where else we can lodge complaint as the entire water is dirty, black and smelling badly
N Feb 28, 2011 by
M H Mapari

Subject : Improper drainage Clean in L Ward

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr.M.H.Mapari committee member of Rahat housing Co-operative society Ltd.
259 Old agra road Kurla West Mumbai-400 070 (area under L Ward)

There is a Public Toilet (Shauchlay) & Dustbin opposite to our society’s gate.

Infront of our B4 wing, gutter line is overflowing since last 5 days, I have given a complaint on 24/02/2011 to BMC Ghatkopar on Telephone No.2522 03 78 but they have not taken the complaint & asked to complaint in “L” ward office, after complaining in L ward, 4 employees had come from L ward, said they are unable to resolve the problem due to blockage of Main Chamber near Public Toilet

Again I have given a complaint on 26/02/2011 to BMC Ghatkopar on Telephone No.2522 03 78 after given status & on request we got the complaint No.163

This is a regular problems we face almost twice in a month .

For more details please refer the complaint register of BMC Ghatkopar.

Due to the gutter is overflowing infront of our B4 wing, which is become filthy. It stinks and mosquitoes are troubling us day and night.
It is very difficult to stay continuosly in such a dirty & unhealthy atmosphere.

M.H.Mapari
N May 15, 2011 by
babukp

respected sir,
i mr.babu kp residing in bhagat singh nagar no 1 behind renuka mata mandir goregaon west would like to complain about the im proper drainage in my locality..
there is accumulation of water in the road.. nobody is taking responsibilty of cleaning the area.
because of which there is spread of disease.

sir kindly take due importance of this issue and kindly see to that it is cleaned as fast as possible..

thanking you,
babu kp
N May 16, 2011 by
Rahat Apartment

Subject : Improper drainage Clean in L Ward

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr.M.H.Mapari committee member of Rahat housing Co-operative society Ltd.
259 Old agra road Kurla West Mumbai-400 070 (area under L Ward)

Infront of our B4 wing, gutter line is overflowing since last 5 days, I have given a complaint on 13/05/2011 to BMC Ghatkopar on Telephone No.2522 03 78 we got the complaint No.75

This is a regular problems we face almost twice in a month .

For more details please refer the complaint register of BMC Ghatkopar.

M.H.Mapari
N Dec 17, 2011 by
yadavarun7

Respected Sir,

Kindly note that from last 1 year I am making complain to my corporate about the society road damage(gutter line). He has assured us that he will make after rainy season and when we had gone after rainy season he told that he will start the work in 1 week. But now he is telling that the work is not possible.
And Infront of my house, dranage line is block form last 1 month. I complant many time to my corporator but he didn't take any action. So please co-oprate me and clean that dranage line a.s.a.p.
And whenever he sent the worker to clean the drainage he sents only two peoples to just remove the drainage and keep it at the side( in front of out house). and after 1 week he thows the dust.
From the drainage problem we are facing lots of problems like (children fell down because the water flows on the road, mosqito problems)

Sincerely.
Arun Yadav.
N Feb 7, 2012 by
dms

Respected Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice. Please arrange to send your attendees to spray pesticides in and around our area. Mosquitoes are swamping and troubling us day and night.We have public toilets around and gutters not being cleaned on timely basis. Need your urgent attention behind Suri Motor Training School in Naupada, Next to Hanuman Mandir our house behind Anjana Caterers i.e next to Suri motors on Raju Badekar marg- Vidyavihar road opp Mukund Ltd (now known as Phoenix Market city). Land Mark : Durga Hotel. I hope I have clearly mentioned the address.

On the road across adjacent to Naval depot wall people dump garbage and thus our area needs pesticide ones in every week.

Request to send your staff members and spray pesticides to save our lives.

Hope you will arrange at the earliest.

Thanking you.

Sincerely
Dona
N Feb 26, 2012 by
ravipunna

respected sir

this is to bring to your notice sir from last many days near sambahji chowk opposite to jai amabika school there is one sauchalaya from last manay days the clening guy is not coming to clean the toilets as it is very dirty now flying mosquitoes and insects as it will may cause somebody health problem
so kindly look to the mattter and cleaned it the sauchalay both man and womens
thanking you