BOB TECHNOLOGIES,BANGALORE - BOB IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED

verma
THIS THE WORST PLACE I AM WORKING , I DONT REMEMBER WITH HOW MANY PEOPLES PEROSNAL AND PROFETIONAL LIFES I HAVE RUINED. STARTING THE COMPALAINT. WHO EVER ANGRY ON BOB KEEP POSTING HERE, I WANT TO KNOW MY MISTAKES.

BOB IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED

Comments

Yes, he is absolutly right Bob technologies is the number one place to FRAUD. If any one resume shortlisted through this Bob technologies, Plz don't go, you contact any another one. Bcz they Blokmail People. It is the Worest place, I never saw that type of people.

these bob tech people recruit people for their own benefit...they get money from the clients using them..they won't give permanent employment.Once, the project is over they will send people home. SPI in Mysore and Bob Technologies in Bangalore have tie - up..Don't believe them..they are fraud people..they speak like honey..they will make you cry one day..be safe...you have your technical stuff...
tvr

I am trying to apply to bob tech. The requirement is for a Manual test engineer and they have specified that it is for an mnc client contract to hire for 6 months and based on performance they will make you permanent for the client.

Please suggest ...

BOB Technologies is Gud Company and the CEO and his Wife are gud. The persons like PM and Admin and Management person are not suitable for the posts. If CEO came to office they do acting, after they gone they are the boses to this company. First In companies they have to treated as all are same, then only company will grow. PM is always scolding all. what he thinks abt him. CEO sir, they wont do work, they are demanding on others thats their work. If all worked together then only company grow in gud position.

Bob is the very worst company in the world where in they hire the employees for very low CTC and take their orginal documents and keep with those documents with them and wont give till the project complets...so guys pls be careful with the such companies, dont give any your original documets, dont sign for any agreement...
N May 12, 2011 by
VISSR

guys how crazy u r...BOB is one of the finest places to work.Specially under the CEO---Mr.Venkata Raju and Mr.Naveen vooka.They are very much supportive and friendly.Ok, i do agree that there are some elements which are there to spoil the company reputation. But it is a common issue in almost all the corporates.
A Jul 17, 2011 by
prathyusha800

HRs are very worst. They keep their original certificate and play with you once you deposit your certificate. Top management ie., CEO is very good person. But his core team especially HR team is worst. They think they run the whole company. Please friends do think many times before joining this company.
A Jul 17, 2011 by
prathyusha800

This is my personal experience. Haaa, I do agree CEO and his top management is good but what is use to the employees like us. SInce we will be communicating much with HRs. HRs will play with you guys. Be careful. If you dont have real time experience then join for experience sake. If you are having real time experience then you need to face big problems once you join there.
A Aug 16, 2011 by
itskoolmadhu

I have very much agreed that i never ever seen a value less consultancy ever.they are open there branches to ruined future of employees.Recently one of my friend got selected through bob to its client company Wipro in chennai.For that My friend relived from his previous company.they committed him to gave joining on 1st of august but when he went to chennai no one form wipro nor from bob would respond him.still he is not getting joing.Now the situation is that when my friend trying to consult with bob concern person Ananth and Raghu.they did not pick up his phone also.If it will come to my hand i will slap them on their own office.and we should teach them a lesson by which they will not dare to spoil any other person life as they did with my friend.
N Aug 26, 2011 by
prabhagaran01

bob technologies is the worst they do not know the value of time
N Aug 29, 2011 by
saisudhirmanas

this is manas i m sorry for my friend madhu's post and comment, she does not know the whole issue raghu n ananth are good and honest guys it's just a matter of misunderstanding
N Sep 16, 2011 by
Mohan_9696

Hi guys i got offer from BOB Tech to work on client side i.e XLCare got joining date on oct 3..please let me know about both the companies..bec i given marks card to bob tech and am having 3+ exp..please reply ASAP
N Sep 27, 2011 by
priyanka_v

i suggest better dont join with BOB
N Sep 30, 2011 by
mama12345 BOB Technologies  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

certificates - BOB Technologies

i got the offer in bob technologies.they are asking me to provide the certificates.
shal i join or not.

please do help me guys.
N Oct 18, 2011 by
Mohan_9696

Whats the problem, Wat they'll do
N Oct 18, 2011 by

Please reply to my personal Mail ID
Mithunraj311@gmail.com
Wats the Exact problem n all, I m very much disturbed n worried so please reply ASAP, Its my Life Matter :(
Please please Mail Me or post here itself so tht it can help every one
A Oct 28, 2011 by
priyanka_v

BOB is the worst place to work
N Nov 1, 2011 by
ARUNman

bob is idiotic place to work... pls send an email to nausath94@gmail.com. And i will tell you about bob. tat girl priyanka belongs to the bob company. don't trust her.
N Dec 25, 2011 by
rayapu

bob is blackmailing company. don't join in bob. if you join in bob you become mad
A Dec 25, 2011 by
rangatherebel

Please don't believe when people say "Bob is the best place to work". You will get mad at bob.

BOB TECHNOLOGIES,BANGALORE - BOB IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED