Bobcards Ltd. - PAYMENT

HARDEEP SINGH
IWANT TO TELL U THAT IHAVE PAID 3800RS OF MY BOB CARD NO 4293901015013003 ON 21/10/08 FEW DAYS GO ONE MESSAGE I RECIVED THAT UR BOB CARD PAYMENT NOT RECIVED + SERVICE CHARGE IGO TO BRANCH JANAKPURI & TELL TO STAFF HE WILL CHECK THAT MY PAYMENT IS IN SUNDRY ACCOUNT IWILL BRING MY PAYMENT DEPOSIT SLIP NO MISTAKE WILL FOUND IN SLIP I HAVE WRITEEN LETEER TO BRODA BRANCH MY CVOMLINT IS FOR SERVICE CHARGE WHY IWILL PAID SERVICE CHARGE ... SO IWILL REQUEST U THAT PL HIDEEN MY SERVICE CHARGE & LATE PAYMENT FEES THANKING U UR FAITH FULLY HAEDEEP SINGH

Comments

pl confirm if there is an online payment facility for BOBCARDbils

Please give detail about last payment of Rs.1000/- Received or not

Fortunately Mr. Hardeep could get an information in time, and he could do the needful in time. But in my case I couls come to know only after 5 years. I am really surprised to see when we fill all the details regarding our office address, our head office adress in addition to our residence address. How could BoB miss the same and did not contact me for 5 years and never contacted anybody in my Head office located at mumbai.

Now when I got the information through th CIBIL report that bank of baroda. I contacted BoB cards mumbai and then Delhi and today also at Lucknow branch. Everybody is asking for the proof of payments which I made 5 years ago.

The possibilities of havig proof is remote as the time is 5 years. that too after 2 shiftings from Lucknow to Delhi and from delhi to Indirapuram.In fact BoBcard office located at Hazratganj also got shifted to Hevitt road and the people changed.

I do not know what woudl be my fate for no wrong done by me.

due to this mistake of bank I am facing problem for the education loan for my son.

who shall be responsible for the wrong done to the career of somebody.

best Regards
Narottam Singh

Dear All,

Please note that the correct plateform to complain about bobcards is to send email to crm@bobcards.com, which will help the company to respond to your complaints. If your complaint is still unattended, then you can contact the higher authorities as being listed on company's website, i.e., bobcards.com

Dear Mr. Hardeep,

If you have incurred some charges due to BoB branch by its not sending funds to bobcards and keeping it in sundry account, then please get a email forwarded from the branch or a letter to be forwarded to billing department and accordingly your extra charges will be reversed.

Dear Mr. Narottam Singh,

whenever, your billing address is changed then you have to inform that to the company. If you are not informing the change in the address then, how the company will be able to know about it.

Now, about your payment not getting credited is really seems to be very painful,

for this purpose, please contact me at 9323187761, i hope i may guide you in the matter.

for billing queries, you may very well contact Billing department of the company at 22844892, 9323187763.

Manjeet Singh

i have a bobcard bearing no 4293900022216005, but i am not receiving statement for a long time, not getting response from ballyganj, kolkata branch also,
i therefore request you to send the statement in following address

durga apartment, flat no 302, 187 mahendra bhattacharjee road, howrah 71104, w.b

I WANT TO TELL U THAT MY BOB CARD NO 5473441671652009 .I don't received bill statement on time .please convert reward bonus into payment.
N May 14, 2011 by
rajeev d joshi

Accumulated BONUS bal of my card no 5473441627632006 in April 2011 was 1929(till 31.03.2010) and 57(from 01.04.2010) but the statement of april shows only 57 points instead of 1929.
N Nov 18, 2011 by
A.R.Sreekumar

I am having Bobcard under No. 4293901003868004 and have remitted Rs. 504 on 17.10.2011 against the bill amounting Rs. 503.55. After that even though I have not availed the card tilldate, I have received the bill for this month for Rs.220.15 with details as Deblocking feeRs. 200/- with service Tax Rs. 20/60 .As my card is never blocked and am having no dues it is requested that the bill may be cancelled

A.R.Sreekumar
N Jan 29, 2012 by
zopfan

Can anybody tell how do I check the bob credit card statement online??
N Feb 12, 2012 by
Girjashankar S Suthar

my bob credit card no:5473 4416 3656 3003
name: G S Suthar
I have not received the bill which is due on 20-2-12
I want to make online payment
Pl.send bill and advise for online payment
My mobile no.09427339697

G S Suthar
N Feb 18, 2012 by
shyamabharaj

dear sir

I am shyama bharaj exstaff my card no - 4293900025330019 when i make online paytment i found my card id blocked.. i dont know the reason because my no bill is pending as far as i know...kindly let me know my status...i want my all bill should come to my mail address shyamabharaj@gmail.com.. my card is expiring on 03/12 whether my renewal come automatic or i have to applied for new...if so please send my card on my address: jyoti hermitage flat no 1 plot no 193 chanakya chawk, virat nagar, virar west pin 401303...contact no 9158080183 /9930434122
pls help me

shyama bharaj
N Jun 10, 2012 by
RAJ kUMAR kHANNA

please send my monthly statement, since i have not yet received May 2012 statment please sent me by e-mail . My BOBCARD no 5473441647749004
KHANNA R K
D Oct 31, 2012 by
mgsgsgs

Kindly let me know how to transfer fund to bobcards thru bobibanking.

M G SUBRAMANIAN