Bodyline Slimming and Beauty Center Pvt. Ltd. — Rashes on face due to incorrect treatment

poojainduverma on Aug 29, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I have serious complaints against the staff of Tilak Nagar branch of Bodyline.
I have open pores problem & advised by your staff Gunjan (7838226609) to go for derma facial.
I have paid Rs. 5,000/- in advance for 5 sittings with other beauty services.
Today after the derma treatment my face got red as if it got burnt. I m very disappointed with thr services. There staff is either not trained or may be they are only concerned of fectcing more and more money from the customer with thr pathetic advise.
Being a layman i did not know what is right for my skin, however being a professtional i was expecting right guidence/ advise from bodyline staff.
I was asked to wait for your manager Anju (7838226615) & she kept me waiting for almost an hour.
In case of any urgency there is no doctor facility available. Please improve your services if you want to gain customers.
I had taken services for 5 months, however would like to withdraw it now. I am not asking for any compensation but want my paid amount back.

I have mailed the above complaint at:;;

However, there is no revert.

Today i Corporate Manager Anju called be and asked me to bear the cost of medical.
She was very unreasonable and accused me of abusing, however i did not use any abusive language.
I am working and not able to perform my duty due to bodyline negligence and worst services.

I want my whole amount back with compensation.

My e-mail id is:
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Bodyline Slimming and Beauty Center Pvt. Ltd. - Rashes on face due to incorrect treatment